Any New Awsomeness?

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
How would one most closely translate “dogs bollocks” into American slang?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Street racing down broad.
Finding the electronically limited top speed, often.
Gets more attention than the C7 (weird).
Fun to tell people we got it free at a junkyard.
It’s no Vette, but it’s pretty fun.
Mine is limited to 132, but would easily do 170-80

Reaction score
Just seeing if any of you have had great things happen lately to you? I’ll start by sharing mine.

A couple years ago we took in a girl that was 17 at the time and our oldest son had at one point dated. Her mom was abusive and dad was not in the picture. Early on she asked if she could call us mom and dad because that’s effectively what we were to her and she had never had that.

We set boundaries and rules just like with our 2 bio boys and we’ve butted heads and posted her off while maintaining the role of her parents even after she moved out. She works with my wife and when I’m home we probably se her 3-4 times a week outside of her work. She’s a great kid and has adjusted well to having parental figures that actually give a guck about her.

Well she’s now 20 and for Father’s Day the wife, both boys and her FaceTimed me. They were all in on it but on July 20th she is officially changing her last name to ours as well as hyphenating her middle name and taking my wife’s middle name.

That’s all. Carry on
A very strong story. You are just super. Great respect

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
So the company I'm working for out-of-state had a call out for workers, meaning they needed other workers from out of state to man a job because they didn't have enough in-state guys...that's how I got here. Now just yesterday (friday) all of the out-of-state guys were let go without warning or notice.....except for me 😼

*just in case your lost/confused*
I'm also an out of state worker but was not laid off...literally the last(only) fukin Mohican.

Now a few went to the head superintendent of the company to ask why/say good bye...and the reason was that the job is winding down and the out of state guys are always the 1st to go BUT Juicey prevails overall 😎

They came back to me and said the job is getting rid of all the travelers between now and next week, so I said "oh yea🧐" and left it alone.

Now you ask...well why did they keep you over all the guys Juicey....Simple...I'll show you friends😊;

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So the company I'm working for out-of-state had a call out for workers, meaning they needed other workers from out of state to man a job because they didn't have enough in-state guys...that's how I got here. Now just yesterday (friday) all of the out-of-state guys were let go without warning or notice.....except for me 😼

*just in case your lost/confused*
I'm also an out of state worker but was not laid off...literally the last(only) fukin Mohican.

Now a few went to the head superintendent of the company to ask why/say good bye...and the reason was that the job is winding down and the out of state guys are always the 1st to go BUT Juicey prevails overall 😎

They came back to me and said the job is getting rid of all the travelers between now and next week, so I said "oh yea🧐" and left it alone.

Now you ask...well why did they keep you over all the guys Juicey....Simple...I'll show you friends😊;
The suspense is killing me Juicey.. don't leave us hanging!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I'll show you friends😊;
20210716_103412.jpg

I'm in a whole other league compared to those guys.....muhahahaha 🦹🏾‍♂️

I'm literally the only fukin guy on-site w/his own personal set-up...the other trade foremen aren't even strapped like me...neither are the head bosses..the general contractors/owners of the building walk by my set up and marvel at it...no one's ever seen a worker with shxt goin on like me...a legend in the making

I'm one of the only guys other than the head honchos for the company that has/made an impact on that job and they wanna question why I wasn't let go in/state and out/state guys hahahahaha. Mortals 😼😼😼

These guys literally take 3days to get shxt done were it only takes me 1- 1/4...I'm usually done by morning break the next day doing the same task. I'm literally the only floor worker capable of turning a profit for the company and they really have to ask these questions lol. I also have more than the required tools to complete any task given to me with ease where as these other guys only have a bucket with the bare minimum.

Stopping before agitation and narcissisism fully take over.....🤗

*not narcissistic, just stating cold-hard facts...If you ever had to do an employee/peer review....shxt gets real...it's tough love on this side...if you want more...do more

I'm just excited to see what happens this coming week...

Last edited:

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Congrats bro.

Where did you get that Knack box @JuiceTrain ? I want one!

This was given to me by the company, usually guys that work together share a box and everyone has a company lock/key that can be open by any worker... but I have my own personal box w/my own personal lock/key....no one has access to my shxt, even the company tools in my box aren't to be taken unless given my permission....no joke

I bxtched to the general foremans because everyone kept coming to me asking for tools/supply instead of providing for themselves and how I don't get paid extra to play den mother and they were told to stay away....Juiceys got pull like that😎, and I've only been with this company 6months vs guys that's been there for 5+years

But here's a link
https://www.google.com/search?q=kna...ymAEAoAEBsAEPwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Last edited:

sfw509

Reaction score
This was given to me by the company, usually guys that work together share a box and everyone has a company lock/key that can be open by any worker... but I have my own personal box w/my own personal lock/key....no one has access to my shxt, even the company tools in my box aren't to be taken unless given my permission....no joke

I bxtched to the general foremans because everyone kept coming to me asking for tools/supply instead of providing for themselves and how I don't get paid extra to play den mother and they were told to stay away....Juiceys got pull like that😎, and I've only been with this company 6months vs guys that's been there for 5+years

But here's a link
https://www.google.com/search?q=knaack+armor+cart&client=ms-android-sprint-us-revc&source=android-browser&sxsrf=AOaemvI2ZMv3bOdpkT6E8VR-k4XZqNaezQ:1632604879946&ei=z5JPYY2bOcOrtQb5jomYDQ&oq=knack+armo&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIECAAQCjIECAAQCjIGCAAQFhAeMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAE6BwgjEOoCECc6BAgjECc6BQgAEJECOggILhCxAxCDAToOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6CwguEIAEEMcBEKMCOgQIABBDOggIABCxAxCRAjoICC4QsQMQkQI6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOgcIABCxAxBDOgUIABCABDoECC4QQzoICAAQgAQQsQM6CAguEIAEELEDOgsILhCxAxCRAhCTAjoKCAAQkQIQRhD5AToHCAAQgAQQCjoFCC4QgAQ6CAgAEBYQChAeULC0OVjCxTlgz9E5aAJwAHgBgAHAAogBiRGSAQcwLjUuMy4ymAEAoAEBsAEPwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
Nice. Thanks for the link. And i get it, im not a tradesmen. But i am very protective of my meger tool collection. Hahaha.

Just been learning the past few years to do some basic remodeling/wood working stuff. I have infinite amounts of respect for the trades. You guys are bad asses!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
View attachment 13750

I'm in a whole other league compared to those guys.....muhahahaha 🦹🏾‍♂️

I'm literally the only fukin guy on-site w/his own personal set-up...the other trade foremen aren't even strapped like me...neither are the head bosses..the general contractors/owners of the building walk by my set up and marvel at it...no one's ever seen a worker with shxt goin on like me...a legend in the making

I'm one of the only guys other than the head honchos for the company that has/made an impact on that job and they wanna question why I wasn't let go in/state and out/state guys hahahahaha. Mortals 😼😼😼

These guys literally take 3days to get shxt done were it only takes me 1- 1/4...I'm usually done by morning break the next day doing the same task. I'm literally the only floor worker capable of turning a profit for the company and they really have to ask these questions lol. I also have more than the required tools to complete any task given to me with ease where as these other guys only have a bucket with the bare minimum.

Stopping before agitation and narcissisism fully take over.....🤗

*not narcissistic, just stating cold-hard facts...If you ever had to do an employee/peer review....shxt gets real...it's tough love on this side...if you want more...do more

I'm just excited to see what happens this coming week...
Makes total sense now... If hold onto you too. Absolutely a no brainer!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Makes total sense now... If hold onto you too. Absolutely a no brainer!
I kinda hope they do because I want to become a project manager and they know that vs the other guys who just wanna show up and get their hours so it's like I already have my foot in the door by being established w/them but I have a backup plan if shxt falls through so I'm not the slightest bit worried

Nice. Thanks for the link. And i get it, im not a tradesmen. But i am very protective of my meger tool collection. Hahaha.

Just been learning the past few years to do some basic remodeling/wood working stuff. I have infinite amounts of respect for the trades. You guys are bad asses!

Wood working is an art...way to dexterous for my abusive hands lol I'm good with just beating shxt with a hammer until it fits 😄😄

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
*Update*

So on this site I ended up working directly under/for the general foreman

Today I got a call to go to the next project site and will be working directly under/for a company superintendent and project engineer

Juicey is moving up and establishing himself heavily in the ranks😼 and its only been 6months...

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
My awesomeness today was that I got to meet up with creekrat. He's bigger than his pictures make him seem... seriously, they don't do him justice.

It was like meeting up with an old friend and catching up, yet it was our first time meeting. He's a very cool dude! My kind of people.. 😁

I hope to be fortunate enough to meet more of you guys in the future. I really enjoy this community, one of the best I've ever lucky enough to become a part of. I'm truly glad I made UGBB my online home forum. 😍

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
My awesomeness is that as of two days ago, my wife and I split. It's awesome, because I really haven't been happy for the better part of 6 years. New leash on life I guess we will call it. So, cheers to a new life.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My awesomeness is that as of two days ago, my wife and I split. It's awesome, because I really haven't been happy for the better part of 6 years. New leash on life I guess we will call it. So, cheers to a new life.
Sign up to tinder and swipe right on all of them, get banging and thank me later

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
My awesomeness today was that I got to meet up with creekrat. He's bigger than his pictures make him seem... seriously, they don't do him justice.

It was like meeting up with an old friend and catching up, yet it was our first time meeting. He's a very cool dude! My kind of people..

I hope to be fortunate enough to meet more of you guys in the future. I really enjoy this community, one of the best I've ever lucky enough to become a part of. I'm truly glad I made UGBB my online home forum.

I could have told you that. He is one tall mother…f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

You don’t want a New Leash on life. You were already one on and escaped. What you want is a new Lease on Life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads