Anybody seen this gear before?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Yeah facts dude

Yeah, probably the case. Also heard that high levels of alcohol in UGL gear can also cause immense pip. I tried the guy’s sustenon originally and it flared up super fucking red every time post injection, so I swapped to the test e and I don’t get that red swelling and massive lumps post injection but it still hurts a ton. Lame as shit.
1652877560753.jpeg

Reaction score
Yeah facts dude

Yeah, probably the case. Also heard that high levels of alcohol in UGL gear can also cause immense pip. I tried the guy’s sustenon originally and it flared up super fucking red every time post injection, so I swapped to the test e and I don’t get that red swelling and massive lumps post injection but it still hurts a ton. Lame as shit.
Lame as @jori

Reaction score
Are you going to contribute anything useful?
I just joined the forum, and I wanted to ask for some people’s advice in case it was normal to have high amounts of PIP from test e. This is literally my first cycle dude I’m not a gear expert I can’t give anyone any good advice.

On the other hand, are you gonna contribute anything useful you sad sack of shit that hasn’t said anything useful yet?

Reaction score
I just joined the forum, and I wanted to ask for some people’s advice in case it was normal to have high amounts of PIP from test e. This is literally my first cycle dude I’m not a gear expert I can’t give anyone any good advice.

On the other hand, are you gonna contribute anything useful you sad sack of shit that hasn’t said anything useful yet?
No. The Silverback that’s here is flaming gay. Check out his threads. Everyone’s gay.

If that shit you have hurts, then quit pinning it. There’s a lot of Test Enanthate raws going around that cause that same pain. Not all places get the same raws. It’s not supposed to hurt bad so toss it and use other stuff.
Like I said, it’s a bad batch of Test E raws. It’s not the BA/BB because Test E doesn’t need a lot of that at all.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
A new person who needs some advice sounds familiar on a forum he just joined less than 12 hours ago? 🧐
Nope dumbass. “I’m no expert but can still give advice”

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

This is not gonna end well for you.

Reaction score
When did I say I could give advice?
Perhaps you got off on the wrong foot. Go do an introduction in the General Chat thread. Let us all know what your goals are and tell us a little bit about yourself.

New Threads