anything new in the last few years for weight loss?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
been out of the game for a while, was wondering if anything new over the past few years has hit the market that helps with weight loss?

no interest in stuff like dnp or whatever its called and none of that diabetic stuff that makes you sick as hell.

i know 98% of the otc shit is just that , shit, but didnt know if they have come up with something that actually works

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
cardio and diet.

Cardarine helps you do more cardio, but it doesn't directly help with weight loss.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
yah, cardio and diet and lifting is what i used last time too, and thats what im doing this time, but always on the look out for some extra help along the way lol

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
unfortunately there's no magic pill yet when it comes to fat loss. Good luck man, you got this.

Reaction score
Mostly fad diets tbh.

Carb cycling isn't exactly new, but I've taken a recommendation to time all carbs for pre/intra workout only, and that has shown to be pretty helpful.

take that for what it's worth, I'm approaching single digits, but still squarely in double-digit bodyfat percentages.

Reaction score
Almost all the "shit" are in the market now, in very long time, there will be no new chemical comes out. Maybe you use tesofensine before?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Short of the drugs mentioned: Nope. Next question.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're aware of the new wave of weight loss things you've mentioned and old uses dnp

Ill chime in with eca? Key being E.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
i used to do the eca but i worry about it now with my high blood pressure, ive been sticking with the diet and cardio after lifting.

i hate cardio so i use hiit, gets me the hell out of there faster lol

Reactions: CJ

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i used to do the eca but i worry about it now with my high blood pressure, ive been sticking with the diet and cardio after lifting.

i hate cardio so i use hiit, gets me the hell out of there faster lol
you hate it because its hard thats why its so effective if it was easy everyone would do it..Thats what u have to break through that feeling of i dont like it so im not gonna do it...U need to break the bitch in u if u want to succeed

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
you hate it because its hard thats why its so effective if it was easy everyone would do it..Thats what u have to break through that feeling of i dont like it so im not gonna do it...U need to break the bitch in u if u want to succeed
ehh ,i can do it and still hate it lol. I know it works, it worked for me before and it will again, so hate it or love it ill be doing it. i just need to find a machine at the gym i like, i cant do treadmills cause the pounding on my knees,

my last gym has a kind of strider thing, mix between and eliptical and well i dont know what else, but it was a hell of a cardio work out.

im not huge on bikes, maybe a rower.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Air bike 1 hour a day will do the job it’s easy on the knees

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Put on your favorite music or podcasts turn your mind off and just go to town on that air bike