Cardio absolutely necessary to reduce bodyfat?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just run tren lol

How can something so right.... seem so wrong? lol

Unless you are doing cardio for heart conditioning - it's not needed to burn fat or cut/lose weight.

Diet is the most important factor. (tren and GH may trump that too lol.)

Respect,
Vette

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How can something so right.... seem so wrong? lol

Unless you are doing cardio for heart conditioning - it's not needed to burn fat or cut/lose weight.

Diet is the most important factor. (tren and GH may trump that too lol.)

Respect,
Vette

I started running GH a month ago and I may be seeing improvement in my visceral area but, it's early on in the day, once I get all bloated by evening from everything I've been eating, I can tell there's much more room for improvement. I realize though that I need to give GH 6 months or so, however, I'm now finding out that with pre-diabetes I shouldn't be running it. I lowered my dose and my BG came down but, still it's in the back of my mind.

Tren, I don't think I'm anywhere ready for that yet. the next blast npp/tpp is going to be my first experience with 19nor Maybe, eventually after 3 or 4 more blasts but, I would like to be the point where I'm satisfied where things are, and want to go to the next level to run tren. Plus, I'm kinda worried about the sides lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have always heard tren burns bf. I mean you for sure should def count cals and come up short of your number everyday that will work but maybe speed it up with some tren I have heard people say its bs and I heard a convincing study in cattle that says it works. Here is a video that summarizes that study. I have no opinion on it since I have never used it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS5tmscUmkM

I dont know this guys reputation in the BB world how ever I have been watching alot of his videos and he seems to know his shit

Cashout

Reaction score
I started running GH a month ago and I may be seeing improvement in my visceral area but, it's early on in the day, once I get all bloated by evening from everything I've been eating, I can tell there's much more room for improvement. I realize though that I need to give GH 6 months or so, however, I'm now finding out that with pre-diabetes I shouldn't be running it. I lowered my dose and my BG came down but, still it's in the back of my mind.

Tren, I don't think I'm anywhere ready for that yet. the next blast npp/tpp is going to be my first experience with 19nor Maybe, eventually after 3 or 4 more blasts but, I would like to be the point where I'm satisfied where things are, and want to go to the next level to run tren. Plus, I'm kinda worried about the sides lol

Why are you getting bloated from morning to evening? If this is happening analyze your diet because this should not be the case. What does your diet look like?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why are you getting bloated from morning to evening? If this is happening analyze your diet because this should not be the case. What does your diet look like?

Exactly. ^^^

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A very common food source: wheat (gluten) effects me, one symptom is bloat. I cut wheat Jan 1 and feel better, look better. Go wheat free for 10 days.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Username1 break down your diet
Tell us what you are eating from
The time you get up until the time
You go to bed.
Be accurate. The more detailed you
Are the more accurate the advice
Will be.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My diet is good because I work with Spongy, I don't think it would be fair to him to post up his diet plan he gave me. However, you should know the usual's, baked chicken breasts, brown rice, ezekial bread, turkey, etc. etc.

You know actually the "bloating" could be because I drink about 3 liters of water before bed, so maybe by the time I go to bed I look all bloated, it could be from all the water. I don't know, my stomach just does look bigger to me at night when I'm going to sleep. One time I brought it up to 3J when I used to work with him, and he made it sound like it was normal. So, I never really thought about it again.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My diet is good because I work with Spongy, I don't think it would be fair to him to post up his diet plan he gave me. However, you should know the usual's, baked chicken breasts, brown rice, ezekial bread, turkey, etc. etc.

You know actually the "bloating" could be because I drink about 3 liters of water before bed, so maybe by the time I go to bed I look all bloated, it could be from all the water. I don't know, my stomach just does look bigger to me at night when I'm going to sleep. One time I brought it up to 3J when I used to work with him, and he made it sound like it was normal. So, I never really thought about it again.

I have worked with both as well. 3J sucked ass after the first few months. Spongy is a good dude.
I also suffer from bloat later in the day. Not sure if its carbs or what. I drink AT LEAST 2 gallons of water a day. Maybe its too much? Also, hows your sodium intake?

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have worked with both as well. 3J sucked ass after the first few months. Spongy is a good dude.
I also suffer from bloat later in the day. Not sure if its carbs or what. I drink AT LEAST 2 gallons of water a day. Maybe its too much? Also, hows your sodium intake?

Sodium is low, was a 138 on my last blood test i believe, so in range. i look at the sodium content on everything and get the lowest. i don't pick my foods based on taste or enjoyment but, by the nutritional value for regular meals, minus the occasional cheat. when i'm in the store and say i'm trying to buy some seasoning, i will literally pick up each one and look at each and every nutrition label and compare which has the lowest sodium. i do this for every item, rather seasoning, or condiment, or salad dressing, whatever.

Cashout

Reaction score
Sodium is low, was a 138 on my last blood test i believe, so in range. i look at the sodium content on everything and get the lowest. i don't pick my foods based on taste or enjoyment but, by the nutritional value for regular meals, minus the occasional cheat. when i'm in the store and say i'm trying to buy some seasoning, i will literally pick up each one and look at each and every nutrition label and compare which has the lowest sodium. i do this for every item, rather seasoning, or condiment, or salad dressing, whatever.

User & Azog, what is the goal of each of your respective current diets? Are you bulking, cutting?

The issue of "bloating" by the end of the day is coming from either food-related digestive issues or excessive calories.

From reading your post User, you may have food combination issues - i.e. carbs with proteins and incomplete digestion. I've seen these before. It is most easily identified in a couple of days by separating your carbs & proteins in separate meals then reintroduce each carb one at a time back into the meals with protien until you identify the offending culprit.

Alternatively, if you are "bulking" this may be just an issue of excessive calories and overwhelming your metabolism and its respective ability to process the volume of food you are consuming.

Water consumption is not likely the issue as H2O is regulated very very efficiently by the body. Even with excessive H2O consumption, your not highly likely to see significant bloat because H2O is absorbed directly in the stomach and will directly filter via the kidneys i.e. you'll urinate like crazy before you actually bloat.

Either way, worth finding out to help facilitate your goals more beneficently.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You said you have just begun HGH, are they Rips? They will exacerbate the bloating potential.

LOW sodium is the key!!! Water will not bloat you (as odd as that sounds) in fact it will help lean you out. Are you confusing extremely full with bloated?

As Cashout and PFM said, isolating things in your diet is easy to do. Look for hidden sodium (cottage cheese and canned meats/tuna are loaded with sodium) and keep drinking plenty.

You have been given a lot of good advice here from isolating and eliminating gluten to undigested food combinations.

The fact that your belly is back to 'flat' when you wake up tells me it is something you have ingested that has not digested.

Let us know whenever you solve the mystery brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not the rips since I've had this issue long before I started GH. I don't think it's that I'm extremly full since my last meal of the night is usually just fage greek yogurt and a sweet potato or small snack like fruits, peanuts and peanut butter. Then I'm probably up another hour after this meal before I go to sleep.

Yes, I'm bulking so I guess that's what it might be the excessive calories. The thing is that even if I weigh myself on a scale, I weigh less early on in the day when I first wake up. Then later on during the day as I eat, my weight starts going up. Like by the end of the night I might be up an extra 4 or 5 pounds. It happened to me once before when I was working with 3J I thought I was gaining when I checked my weight in the evening and he told me to check it in the morning before I've ate any food, so I do it like that now and when I first wake up before I eat, it's at the lowest point.

I will also try to separate the carb/protein thing. The thing is that in the morning when I have breakfast I have both and I don't seem to recall looking overly full like I do in the evenings but, I'm just guessing I could try it just to be sure.

You said you have just begun HGH, are they Rips? They will exacerbate the bloating potential.

LOW sodium is the key!!! Water will not bloat you (as odd as that sounds) in fact it will help lean you out. Are you confusing extremely full with bloated?

As Cashout and PFM said, isolating things in your diet is easy to do. Look for hidden sodium (cottage cheese and canned meats/tuna are loaded with sodium) and keep drinking plenty.

You have been given a lot of good advice here from isolating and eliminating gluten to undigested food combinations.

The fact that your belly is back to 'flat' when you wake up tells me it is something you have ingested that has not digested.

Let us know whenever you solve the mystery brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I know this might not be popular to say but... when I first started i lost 30lbs in fat didnt watch my diet didnt do any cardio... 3 months... it didslow down after lost that weight buuut you can lose weight.