Casein Before Bed or any protein shake?

Reaction score
So you don’t know. You’re parroting the bullshit that you read somewhere else. That’s great. Thanks for the totally useless posts!

Do an intro so we can all get to know you better.
Casein protein always advertises absorption as a selling point.

Reaction score
I tried casein protein years ago and it was so chalky I had a tough time getting it down. I never bought it again.

Reaction score
These are some of the stupidest responses I've seen in a long time. Good luck bud 😂

Test subject proves it's possible to help someone instead of just making fun of them. Imagine that.

Reaction score
I wonder why people have time and effort to think about such useless and meaningless stuff in the big picture, but fail on their day to day diets and fitness regime regardless.

If people put that kind of effort in to basic things without overthinking factors that might lead to like 1-2% of results at best in the end, they would be much more successful and wouldn't care for such commercial marketing dogma in the first place.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I dunno bout you but I would rather go for a couple of fried eggs a sliced up tomato and a glass of skim milk , if I wasnt worried about carbs i'd add in a piece of whole wheat toast ... fuck a shake if you dont have to

you need to meet a protein macro add in some carton egg whites around em

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Test subject proves it's possible to help someone instead of just making fun of them. Imagine that.
Bye lifter

Man, he just can't ever resist letting his real personality shine through. I guess I should appreciate that, makes things easier for me. 🤷‍♂️

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
In my experience

while not using anabolic steroids

all this special protein hocus pocus

isnt even worth a squirt

Reaction score
Bye lifter

Man, he just can't ever resist letting his real personality shine through. I guess I should appreciate that, makes things easier for me. 🤷‍♂️
Gotta give him a credit hitting a restart button everytime he gets banned only to come so far and get banned again is a sign of discipline and never giving up mentality... Sadly this mindset and will never transfers in to real life for him.

Reaction score
just from my experiences when I played with it and got some hints to compare from bodybuilders and powerlifters we used to train with

just empirical for myself, not set in stone:
What worked with me is dairy stuff before sleeping (I have mostly eggs in the morning, bigger meals during the day with higher variability) so like tvaroh (quark thing - works well with me) with some flavour, 1.5 hr approximately before sleeping, around 400-500 calories max and bit more sweet what calms me down for sleeping.

Just an idea, but of course, eggs and cheese work at any time, just I feel like I digest them faster. Everyone must find his own comfy meal.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
When serious, I need whole food meal or I wake up in the middle of the night hungry asf

New Threads