Coming out of retirement, kind of :)

Wunderpus

Reaction score
Hey all!

Some of you may know me from years spent on Meso and other various forums... I've mostly been off of the forums due to an overwhelming amount of bullshit and absolute stupidity within those realms. However, after chatting with my longtime friend, @biggerben692000 , I figured checking in on the state of things in a respected group is worthwhile.

A bit about me, if anyone cares... I've been weightlifting (or bodybuilding, whatever you want to call it), for longer than I can remember. Some of my first memories are going to the gym with my father and watching him move heavy weights (secretly I'm proud to say I have in all ways transcended my father in terms of strength and muscle composition, etc.). I started lifting around about 10 years of age, probably too young. I eventually became fascinated with folks like Arnold and heroes such as Wolverine, and wanted to look and act just like them... Funny. By 15/16 years old I was training daily and eating more than my parents should've allowed. In my early 20's PEDs became a thing (looking back, I can recall my dad going to Mexico to get vials of probably EQ, test, etc.) and things sort of progressed from there.

Weightlifting, nutrition, science and learning are my passions (amongst many others). I've worked with a number of "top level" coaches over the years and also designed many training, diet and AAS/PED protocols for friends & clients for some time. However, I no longer design programs for folks, I'm always interested to help where I can with people that could use a bit of experienced knowledge and guidance (I'm trying to sound as humble as possible with that one...).

Anyway, hello old friends and nice to meet some new friends, too!

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Hey all!

Some of you may know me from years spent on Meso and other various forums... I've mostly been off of the forums due to an overwhelming amount of bullshit and absolute stupidity within those realms. However, after chatting with my longtime friend, @biggerben692000 , I figured checking in on the state of things in a respected group is worthwhile.

A bit about me, if anyone cares... I've been weightlifting (or bodybuilding, whatever you want to call it), for longer than I can remember. Some of my first memories are going to the gym with my father and watching him move heavy weights (secretly I'm proud to say I have in all ways transcended my father in terms of strength and muscle composition, etc.). I started lifting around about 10 years of age, probably too young. I eventually became fascinated with folks like Arnold and heroes such as Wolverine, and wanted to look and act just like them... Funny. By 15/16 years old I was training daily and eating more than my parents should've allowed. In my early 20's PEDs became a thing (looking back, I can recall my dad going to Mexico to get vials of probably EQ, test, etc.) and things sort of progressed from there.

Weightlifting, nutrition, science and learning are my passions (amongst many others). I've worked with a number of "top level" coaches over the years and also designed many training, diet and AAS/PED protocols for friends & clients for some time. However, I no longer design programs for folks, I'm always interested to help where I can with people that could use a bit of experienced knowledge and guidance (I'm trying to sound as humble as possible with that one...).

Anyway, hello old friends and nice to meet some new friends, too!
Hey WP. Good to see you!

Reaction score
hello and welcome

edit. i said welcome, but youve been here alot longer than I have. Maybe welcome back is better lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s good to see you around. You don’t need to be humble, you have helped 100s of guys thru your posts. I’ve learned a lot just by reading your post history on MESO.

Welcome to UGBB

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Welcome, always glad to see another veteran involved

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Almost missed this. Glad you decided to stop in. Talk soon.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro