Difference between TRT & PCT

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
TRT is my PCT since I am more of a blast and cruise type of person with additional compounds thrown in there for good measure. Last year it was test/EQ at the very beginning of the year and this year it is test/deca for the blast portion then back to my TRT dose for the cruise portion. Hell, I may even stick with low dose deca year round if it doesn't impact my lab results too bad. IDK how to explain it but deca makes me feel less old because it masks some of the pain from working out.

Reaction score
TRT is my PCT since I am more of a blast and cruise type of person with additional compounds thrown in there for good measure. Last year it was test/EQ at the very beginning of the year and this year it is test/deca for the blast portion then back to my TRT dose for the cruise portion. Hell, I may even stick with low dose deca year round if it doesn't impact my lab results too bad. IDK how to explain it but deca makes me feel less old because it masks some of the pain from working out.
Isn’t it really bad to constantly be on?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Not if you should be, medically. On cruise/trt doses you should just be replacing what your body won't produce naturally.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Some of our bodies are screwed up and can’t produce enough testosterone naturally. When this happens you go on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) and you’re hooked to the needle for life. Good news is you can’t screw it up much worse.

Normies use PCT to restart their natural production. Cycling to much and for to king raises your odds it won’t come back in. Though many will point out it may only take one cycle to shut it down permanently.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Everyone doing this should realize that just 12 weeks might have lifelong consequences. I didnt even ever consider this stuff until I chose trt for life due to very low levels of free test. And I was 35 years old. It only took me 1.5 "blasts" to realize that Im sticking to low dose test cycles and possibly a little anavar forever.

That's the risk Im willing to take after seeing my bloodwork both times. You have to prioritize your dedication and figure out your own level.

Though I think it takes an incredible level of irresponsibility to kill yourself with AAS, you can certainly shorten your life by A LOT.

Best of luck on your path

Reaction score
Everyone doing this should realize that just 12 weeks might have lifelong consequences. I didnt even ever consider this stuff until I chose trt for life due to very low levels of free test. And I was 35 years old. It only took me 1.5 "blasts" to realize that Im sticking to low dose test cycles and possibly a little anavar forever.

That's the risk Im willing to take after seeing my bloodwork both times. You have to prioritize your dedication and figure out your own level.

Though I think it takes an incredible level of irresponsibility to kill yourself with AAS, you can certainly shorten your life by A LOT.

I dont see myself ever doing a blast and cruise cycle. The risks exponentially outweigh the reward.

Reaction score

How low dose are you talking?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
How low dose are you talking?

500 mg. That's the dose I can get by taking only 1mg of adex. More adex than that skews my lipids more than I care for and ups my liver enzymes.

Var will be a really rare thing for me but 50 mg is a damn powerful dose!

Reaction score
500 mg. That's the dose I can get by taking only 1mg of adex. More adex than that skews my lipids more than I care for and ups my liver enzymes.

Var will be a really rare thing for me but 50 mg is a damn powerful dose!
Gotcha. 500 is just fine man