Dr David Sinclair's Anti-Aging Supplement List

Reaction score
a38d8be4871de2330d84a62190b4e1a2.png

Would like those who are well-read's thoughts on this?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Do you know how to read studies? Try doing that
You called me a moron but you’re looking to a charlatan for “anti-aging”

buck

Reaction score
I have watched a few of his newer podcast and interviews and he never mentioned taking some of those. He does talk about how he does not think that antioxidants are fairly worthless.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That dude can afford that shit! half i havent heard of, id take a bunch of it tho…

buck

Reaction score
There is some decent science on most of that. But how it actually will pan out in real life is unknown.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
There is some decent science on most of that. But how it actually will pan out in real life is unknown.
Mostly on rats. We’re not rats though.

buck

Reaction score
Mostly on rats. We’re not rats though.
Well the blood work on people show that when NMN , COQ10 and others take those products their blood concentration goes up. So more then just rats from what i have seen. If that leads to better or longer health then the average person will not be k known for some time. But if proven long term studies on people are the standard then most all bodybuilding supplements TRT etc. would stop being taken.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Well the blood work on people show that when NMN , COQ10 and others take those products their blood concentration goes up. So more then just rats from what i have seen. If that leads to better or longer health then the average person will not be k known for some time. But if proven long term studies on people are the standard then most all bodybuilding supplements TRT etc. would stop being taken.
No
Trt is proven to do exactly what it is promoted to do.
Most supplements are trash and should not have money wasted on them.

buck

Reaction score
No
Trt is proven to do exactly what it is promoted to do.
Most supplements are trash and should not have money wasted on them.
Really? Could you please post the info for those long term studies showing that. As in the 20+ years i have spent looking at TRT studies and being on TRT i have not seen any such proof where people actually are proven to live longer once they start TRT as opposed to those that do not. Thanks

Last edited:

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Really? Could you please post the info for those long term studies showing that. As in the 20+ years i have spent looking at TRT studies and being on TRT i have not seen any such proof where people actually live longer once they start TRT as opposed to those that do not. Thanks
I never claimed anything about life extension. . Trt does exactly what it claims. Where does anyone claim trt extends life? It improves quality of life. It restores your hormones to better levels.
Longevity is a scam for people like you.

buck

Reaction score
I never claimed anything about life extension. . Trt does exactly what it claims. Where does anyone claim trt extends life? It improves quality of life. It restores your hormones to better levels.
Longevity is a scam for people like you.
Thank you i i will give that info the total diligence it is due!
I happen to think doing things that are healthy will lead to longer life span then doing unhealthy things do. So our opinions seem to differ.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I happen to think doing things that are healthy will lead to longer life span then doing unhealthy things do. So our opinions seem to differ.
How dare you have a different opinion. Let's fight to the death, tell me when and where. :D

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
No we completely agree there.
The only way to try and live as long as possible is to try and be as healthy as possible.
Eat a well balanced, whole food diet, exercise, regular dental and physical check ups. Alleviate as much stress as possible.
There’s just no supplement that proven ti extend life. There’s not even a way measure it.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I look at people like dr Sinclair who is a brilliant and respected biologist as charlatans. He makes claims that the data simply doesn’t support and people cling to it because of his credentials. Him and companies he’s been associated with have already been under investigation in the past for fraud

buck

Reaction score
My experience with Sinclair is that he seems to make an effort to distance himself from companies and not really make recommendations for any specific company from all the podcast s that i have seen. I agree that there is no real strong data proving anything with the supplements that he studies. But i find the date interesting and worth pursuing. I don't see Harvard being willing to have their reputation sullied by supporting him if there is any real proof of wrong doing at all. And i don't find fraud charges by the US government to always be the reason to decide guilt. I remember back in the 80's when one of the first companies that came out and said omega 3's where good for you and could lower heart disease. And where trashed by the fed's for years. Till better data came out. If living a long and healthy life was my biggest goal though i would not have lived the life i choose. Eating a lot of food, lifting big weights gaining as much muscle as i can and using PEDS will all shorten my life span most likely. But if i can find something to give me an edge to do those things longer i will.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

There’s more that I can dig up along with the actual studies Sinclair uses to back his claims

Also if you don’t think Harvard would attach itself to something that would sully their reputation you should really look long and hard at Harvard’s history.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ever heard of MK Ultra? Lol

New Threads