expresspct out of the game

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
You can find some extremely affordable Bentleys too.
The problem with a lot of these luxury cars is they cost more over time to maintain than the cars worth.

For sure. If you're handy it might be a be worth the time. Now with parts unavailable..... There goes that.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys remember JSwole? He told me a year and half or 2 years ago to watch out for Express because they were on the feds radar.
I figured they were done when they closed shop for a bit there but then they opened up again. Crazy shit.
The guys who have been here for awhile know Jswole by a different handle. I dropped the ball on that one with the lightbulb in my brain seemingly on delay from here on out.
Jswole was hanging around ugbb back when she changed her name. He partnered up with the now deceased zeak who was originally riding with the Admin title when we were SI.

Jswole has always utilized more than 1 handle. Jstarks and JB were 2 from back in those days. Jswole was co-owner of Pinnacle Labs who along with Zeak scammed several members here. It was quite the scandal.

We handle things a bit differently when it comes to scammers...at least we did....Jstarks personal info was posted in the great wide open for all to see. Meso frowns on getting personal. I was always a fan of tearing the scammer to shreds. Putting family members and "Known Associates" on blast with the blame landing square on the shoulders of the scammer.

I just recently got with Kim and passed along what I knew. Jstarks was busted for the gear and also for an illegal grow(weed) that an informant gave up to LE. He had a serious issue when there were firearms found during the search.

He didn't get smashed too badly...could've been worse....as far as time to serve goes....he had it not so nice doing fed time with gun charges and a criminal history. USP Atlanta is where Jswole did his time. Its a notoriously violent institution.

I remember when I first started seeing Jswole around after not seeing him for a number of years. He was lurking around AB. I had a pretty hectic run myself from 2012 until June 2019. I had 5 yrs of Federal Probation(often called "Supervised Release") to complete after serving a 5 yr Federal Prison sentence. You will notice it took me 7 yrs to complete that part of things.

I was indicted in Oct 2008(arrest warrant served and I was taken into federal custody.) on a sunny fall day in Southern California. The next time I spent a night out of Federal Custody was in 2012 after I transferred into the custody of US Probation.

I hated so many men and women after I was indicted. I did a lot of things that could be considered detrimental to myself personally. I didn't pick up any new charges since Oct 2008. I did spend a total of 21 additional months in prison over 3 violations from 2012 until June 2019 when I walked out the front door of a federal halfway house in El Monte, CA. having discharged federal probation after my 3rd violation with Class C violations to thank.

I was caught traveling outside my district w/o permission and having police contact and not reporting the contact as required by my sentencing judge. The 2nd violation I was found to be living beyond my means and failing to give the information of a vehicle I possessed and drove. I was renting cars for different lengths of time but was never without a rental. We would travel from Rancho Mirage, CA to LA and San Diego to get the best deal on a vehicle I was renting,. Sometimes it was a week and other times it was 2 and 3 weeks and sometimes up to a month.

I wouldn't go willingly to court as I was directed to many times. I couldn't get extra time or a charge for not showing up to court and presenting myself to be incarcerated. That goes against my very nature. I chose to give the US Marshal Services fugitive recovery unit work. I learned how to "stay off the grid" as some call it. We were "On the run "(another action description) for 15 months before finally being caught by a local informant(rats to Palm SPrings Police Dept) who we considered a friend. The sentencing guidelines for each of the 3 violations was 4 to 10 months. Got the highest end and served 10 months before being done with Supervised Release for good.

Sorry....reliving things while typing and getting carried away. It was easy not to be thinking about Jswole who was doing his own thing with the BOP. I forget what made me finally remember who Jswole was but it took me a while.

It made sense my sensing his holding back. I would've made a scene and Jswole remembered that. He did a good thing with the testing and exposing custom and praetorean. However, his past indiscretions needed to be addressed but he didn't share my beliefs.,,,but he knew I''d have my pound of flesh.

I'd like to continue but I've got to stop now. Another time.

Valdosta

Reaction score
The guys who have been here for awhile know Jswole by a different handle. I dropped the ball on that one with the lightbulb in my brain seemingly on delay from here on out.
Jswole was hanging around ugbb back when she changed her name. He partnered up with the now deceased zeak who was originally riding with the Admin title when we were SI.

Jswole has always utilized more than 1 handle. Jstarks and JB were 2 from back in those days. Jswole was co-owner of Pinnacle Labs who along with Zeak scammed several members here. It was quite the scandal.

We handle things a bit differently when it comes to scammers...at least we did....Jstarks personal info was posted in the great wide open for all to see. Meso frowns on getting personal. I was always a fan of tearing the scammer to shreds. Putting family members and "Known Associates" on blast with the blame landing square on the shoulders of the scammer.

I just recently got with Kim and passed along what I knew. Jstarks was busted for the gear and also for an illegal grow(weed) that an informant gave up to LE. He had a serious issue when there were firearms found during the search.

He didn't get smashed too badly...could've been worse....as far as time to serve goes....he had it not so nice doing fed time with gun charges and a criminal history. USP Atlanta is where Jswole did his time. Its a notoriously violent institution.

I remember when I first started seeing Jswole around after not seeing him for a number of years. He was lurking around AB. I had a pretty hectic run myself from 2012 until June 2019. I had 5 yrs of Federal Probation(often called "Supervised Release") to complete after serving a 5 yr Federal Prison sentence. You will notice it took me 7 yrs to complete that part of things.

I was indicted in Oct 2008(arrest warrant served and I was taken into federal custody.) on a sunny fall day in Southern California. The next time I spent a night out of Federal Custody was in 2012 after I transferred into the custody of US Probation.

I hated so many men and women after I was indicted. I did a lot of things that could be considered detrimental to myself personally. I didn't pick up any new charges since Oct 2008. I did spend a total of 21 additional months in prison over 3 violations from 2012 until June 2019 when I walked out the front door of a federal halfway house in El Monte, CA. having discharged federal probation after my 3rd violation with Class C violations to thank.

I was caught traveling outside my district w/o permission and having police contact and not reporting the contact as required by my sentencing judge. The 2nd violation I was found to be living beyond my means and failing to give the information of a vehicle I possessed and drove. I was renting cars for different lengths of time but was never without a rental. We would travel from Rancho Mirage, CA to LA and San Diego to get the best deal on a vehicle I was renting,. Sometimes it was a week and other times it was 2 and 3 weeks and sometimes up to a month.

I wouldn't go willingly to court as I was directed to many times. I couldn't get extra time or a charge for not showing up to court and presenting myself to be incarcerated. That goes against my very nature. I chose to give the US Marshal Services fugitive recovery unit work. I learned how to "stay off the grid" as some call it. We were "On the run "(another action description) for 15 months before finally being caught by a local informant(rats to Palm SPrings Police Dept) who we considered a friend. The sentencing guidelines for each of the 3 violations was 4 to 10 months. Got the highest end and served 10 months before being done with Supervised Release for good.

Sorry....reliving things while typing and getting carried away. It was easy not to be thinking about Jswole who was doing his own thing with the BOP. I forget what made me finally remember who Jswole was but it took me a while.

It made sense my sensing his holding back. I would've made a scene and Jswole remembered that. He did a good thing with the testing and exposing custom and praetorean. However, his past indiscretions needed to be addressed but he didn't share my beliefs.,,,but he knew I''d have my pound of flesh.

do u keep all this stuff in a journal?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gagne buys Maserati:

Deniro: "Didn't I tell you guys don't buy nothin'"
Masterofron, AKA Gagne, has been on the feds list of "Movers and Shakers" since the Symbiotics days when he was visited on 3 separate occasions by Feds. He blamed the ugl but the visits could've been triggered by the large # of pkg's he shipped and had shipped to him in relation to Expresspct.

I remember going back and forth with him about the visits in the Symbiotic thread. His attitude or thought process was off or strange and I told him as much. He was more concerned about the women he was dating. He also made reference to his having to go to court because of a speeding ticket. His attitude was like big tickets go with the territory or go hand in hand with driving fast cars. He laughed it off and money was certainly not an issue.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Masterofron, AKA Gagne, has been on the feds list of "Movers and Shakers" since the Symbiotics days when he was visited on 3 separate occasions by Feds. He blamed the ugl but the visits could've been triggered by the large # of pkg's he shipped and had shipped to him in relation to Expresspct.

I remember going back and forth with him about the visits in the Symbiotic thread. His attitude or thought process was off or strange and I told him as much. He was more concerned about the women he was dating. He also made reference to his having to go to court because of a speeding ticket. His attitude was like big tickets go with the territory or go hand in hand with driving fast cars. He laughed it off and money was certainly not an issue.
Symbiotics got busted? I didnt follow too closely. I thought they closed shop after floaters or something like that.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Symbiotics got busted? I didnt follow too closely. I thought they closed shop after floaters or something like that.
Don’t know if sym was busted but Masterofron(meso member) was a customer of syms who was visited by either postal inspector or some branch of LE on 3 occasions
purportedly in regards to a symbiotics pkg he ordered.
Masterofron was #1 on the expresspct indictment leading me to weigh the chances that the visits were in regards to his larger presence in the express scheme.

GSgator

Reaction score

I love the post scammers personal info out in the open. Fucking around with certain ppl
can lead to harsh actions knowing your going to be put on blast like that holds some accountability. Shit happens but scamming ppl for there hard earned money is next level Scum.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Don’t know if sym was busted but Masterofron(meso member) was a customer of syms who was visited by either postal inspector or some branch of LE on 3 occasions
purportedly in regards to a symbiotics pkg he ordered.
Masterofron was #1 on the expresspct indictment leading me to weigh the chances that the visits were in regards to his larger presence in the express scheme.
I remember that post well. It was also him that I believe claimed a friend got a knock about an opti package he ordered as well, it may have even been him but it was definitely opti. Looking back, I'm thinking he got the knock and acted like it was a "friend." You would have thought he would have stepped back after seeing some heat, but I guess the money was just too much.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
I too was under the impression he closed shop due to some missteps in his process.
I also didn't realize masterofron was that heavily engrained in that world. Like Ben has mentioned.

Reaction score
You can find some extremely affordable Bentleys too.
The problem with a lot of these luxury cars is they cost more over time to maintain than the cars worth.
Last year I bought a 2013 Continental speed edition twin turbo 12, with 44,000 miles, for 42 grand.

New Threads