Female- 10mg E3D Test Prop for 4 weeks?

Reaction score
Cant add anything here except good luck. Hope you get turned back around fast! Depression is horrible to live with.
Much appreciated! 🙏🙏 I really don’t know if it’s actually depression, but I definitely don’t feel like my happy self I used to feel like. I also cry VERY easily these days.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Much appreciated! 🙏🙏 I really don’t know if it’s actually depression, but I definitely don’t feel like my happy self I used to feel like. I also cry VERY easily these days.
Dont skip the cardio. I deal with it myself, and it’s my lifeline.

crido887

Reaction score
In case you overdo it - it'll take a week or two to clear the system. Test P would take a few days by comparison... just a risk mitigation thing as it lets you back off the gas sooner vs dealing with too much test for a longer period.

We started with Test C but the above argument for Test P made too much sense.
It also creates a higher peak. If she is sticking to HRT female replacement numbers it wouldn't be an issue.

crido887

Reaction score
It sounds like it's not an ideal cycle then. Nandrolone is known for causing depression with some users.

If it affects your training negatively, then it is not ideal

crido887

Reaction score
I also want to show this as an example. There is actually higher Testosterone per mg of test prop than Test C. Higher peaks and drops. I wouldnt think that increased peaks would be ideal. creates more hormonal fluctuation.

I would look to an expert for females if this is not ideal. HOWEVER

Test C has been used in females in doses of 10-30mg of week safely.

1673229093388.png

1673229176673.png

Reaction score
It sounds like it's not an ideal cycle then. Nandrolone is known for causing depression with some users.

If it affects your training negatively, then it is not ideal
You make a great point but I don’t know if it’s from the NPP, from the world turning to sh*t the last 3 years and me losing my business, or from my divorce or 3 failed relationships since that is causing this sadness. 😐🤔😂 I was just told NPP *could* be the culprit.

crido887

Reaction score
You make a great point but I don’t know if it’s from the NPP, from the world turning to sh*t the last 3 years and me losing my business, or from my divorce or 3 failed relationships since that is causing this sadness. 😐🤔
Sorry to hear that. life doesnt line up sometimes

Me and my wife had an issue with a single girl that we were kind of "breaking up with". IT hit me badly when I was at 400mg of nandrolone. Anxiety was unreal.

Regardless....

IF YOU DO wanna rechallenge var.

I also do know of a legitimate well tested source for Var 2.5mg tabs and 10mg tabs. They have Iranian Pharma Anavar.

Otherwise if you know a source with tested suspension that should suffice too.

I never release sources to people but for women is a little different. The dosing is so specific and they are very sensitive. I try to make sure I get the best tested stuff for my wife.

I think dosing off of oral primo is less sensitive because the bioavailability is so low.

Reaction score
Also, Have you thought about incorporating HGH into your cycle
I’m in Canada if that matters for your source at all? I did consider HGH about 3.5 years ago. Haven’t thought much of it since tbh. Think I should give it a go?

crido887

Reaction score
I’m in Canada if that matters for your source at all? I did consider HGH about 3.5 years ago. Haven’t thought much of it since tbh. Think I should give it a go?
You could reduce anabolics and use hgh. Limit PEDs that cause virilization.

I do not know if the source would ship there... There has to be a well tested place there that has anavar in tested suspension.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
IDK if I'd say test is more androgenic than NPP, but NPP doesn't convert to estrogen - unlike Test... Ladies do well with more estrogen for obvious reasons.

Well, to be frank - your voice didn't go back to normal then. Just trying to be the voice of reason/caring... many of these changes don't go back so tread lightly.
While NPP does may not be aromatised to the extent test is, nonetheless it's my understanding that it does is in fact aromatised to estradiol. If you have peer reviewed literature that sais otherwise please post that to support your statement.

Reaction score
While NPP does may not be aromatised to the extent test is, nonetheless it's my understanding that it does is in fact aromatised to estradiol.
"The affinity of the aromatase for 19-nortestosterone was very low compared to that for testosterone. At low and presumably physiological levels, and at a high testosterone/19-nortestosterone ratio, testosterone did not inhibit 19-nortestosterone aromatization by more than 53%. Thus, 19-nortestosterone may be aromatized in vivo in the testis in spite of the endogenous concentrations of androgens. However, the low velocity of 19-nortestosterone aromatization by testicular microsomes at roughly physiological concentrations suggests that 19-norandrogen aromatization may only participate slightly in the testicular estrogen production."

So while it does aromatize, it's not even close to the rate at which testosterone itself does. Found one site claiming less than 1/8th aromatization by comparison to test, but no source linked so I left it out. Had another Wikipedia table with solid content but wasn't 100% on my understanding of it, again left it out.

Relative to women, I still don't see a great argument to using something that reduces estrogen unless it's clinically needed (which obviously isn't the scope here). Also, human studies on NPP is quite scarce, so unless you've got reason to support females taking NPP when better alternatives are present - I'd like not to get into a semantics argument.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
"The affinity of the aromatase for 19-nortestosterone was very low compared to that for testosterone. At low and presumably physiological levels, and at a high testosterone/19-nortestosterone ratio, testosterone did not inhibit 19-nortestosterone aromatization by more than 53%. Thus, 19-nortestosterone may be aromatized in vivo in the testis in spite of the endogenous concentrations of androgens. However, the low velocity of 19-nortestosterone aromatization by testicular microsomes at roughly physiological concentrations suggests that 19-norandrogen aromatization may only participate slightly in the testicular estrogen production."

So while it does aromatize, it's not even close to the rate at which testosterone itself does. Found one site claiming less than 1/8th aromatization by comparison to test, but no source linked so I left it out. Had another Wikipedia table with solid content but wasn't 100% on my understanding of it, again left it out.

Relative to women, I still don't see a great argument to using something that reduces estrogen unless it's clinically needed (which obviously isn't the scope here). Also, human studies on NPP is quite scarce, so unless you've got reason to support females taking NPP when better alternatives are present - I'd like not to get into a semantics argument.
Neither do I, and you pretty much repeated what I said.

Reaction score
Test can improve your mood but be aware it can also do the exact opposite. I understand the arguments for and against cyp v. prop. IF you respond poorly to it, its going to be a long 2-3 weeks to pull out.