Results 10 weeks Test/Primo

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Buddy you’re doing good. Stick with your coach, he’s got you minimal drugs and not giving you more food for the sake of an arbitrary number.
I’ve got 4 people im working with right now and I have no idea their actual caloric numbers.
I do know their macros per meal.
If you’re growing on 1500 calories or 4000 calories it’s irrelevant as long you’re progressing and not getting too fat

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Buddy you’re doing good. Stick with your coach, he’s got you minimal drugs and not giving you more food for the sake of an arbitrary number.
I’ve got 4 people im working with right now and I have no idea their actual caloric numbers.
I do know their macros per meal.
If you’re growing on 1500 calories or 4000 calories it’s irrelevant as long you’re progressing and not getting too fat
I've done it both ways, and while I get far stronger just eating copious excess calories, from the bodybuilding perspective it sucks ass on a daily basis to try to burn off the extra fat! I hate cutting; it's far easier and more effective to just keep the gains lean and bulk a little more slowly. The yoyo dieting bulking cutting bulking cutting gets old really fast, especially the cutting.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could your results been better? Maybe

What’s the training program?
How many g of protein ?

You made gains. Are you and your coach happy?

Any pre & post measurements?

Reaction score
Could your results been better? Maybe

What’s the training program?
How many g of protein ?

You made gains. Are you and your coach happy?

Any pre & post measurements?
Training program is Upper/Lower split

Macro's are:
- 202g carbs
- 39g fats
- 160g proteins

Made gains, but expected more. Not sure about coach. Think could've done this without taking gear. Wondering if source gave legit stuff.

Pre-measurement:
Waist: 63,5 cm
stomach: 66 cm
chest: 80 cm
thighs: 42 (left) and 42,5 (right)
Arms: 32,5 cm

Post-measurement will come after complete cycle is finished (in 2-4 weeks)

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
he went from 130 something lbs to 150lbs, gained an additional 10% of his total bodyweight while keeping it relatively tight.

did he make good positive progress? definitely.
do i think its stupid for a 130lb person be using gear? yes but its not my body and not my problem.

to OP, You look young, make sure youre being smart, get your bloodwork done

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
To the people saying that he’s not eating enough: the dude gained almost 18 lbs on minimal drugs over ten weeks. Not all of that weight was muscle, obviously, so if he had force fed himself more food, he’d have just ended up gaining a ton of fat and looking like shit. Then he’d just end up having to cut harder. What’s the point of that?

When you’re bulking, your calories should be dictated by your progress, not some arbitrary online calculator.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
To the people saying that he’s not eating enough: the dude gained almost 18 lbs on minimal drugs over ten weeks. Not all of that weight was muscle, obviously, so if he had force fed himself more food, he’d have just ended up gaining a ton of fat and looking like shit. Then he’d just end up having to cut harder. What’s the point of that?

When you’re bulking, your calories should be dictated by your progress, not some arbitrary online calculator.
But the internet says I should eat 1000 cals over maintenance and my maintenance is 5k

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Here's my opinion son.

You put on some weight because you ate more. Your body fat went up which is easily seen in the pics. That may not be a bad thing for where you're at truthfully.

Your gear dosage is too small for what little you would get out of it down the line. I bet the results would have been the same without the gear.

Conclusion: No, not great but I wouldn't call it bad.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just curious OP, how old are you, and how long have you been training for?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
21 yo, training from 15 years old off-and on. Weightlifting more seriously from 17 yo.
Do you happen to have pics from BEFORE your diet?

I'd love to see the difference.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Training program is Upper/Lower split

Macro's are:
- 202g carbs
- 39g fats
- 160g proteins

Made gains, but expected more. Not sure about coach. Think could've done this without taking gear. Wondering if source gave legit stuff.

Pre-measurement:
Waist: 63,5 cm
stomach: 66 cm
chest: 80 cm
thighs: 42 (left) and 42,5 (right)
Arms: 32,5 cm

Post-measurement will come after complete cycle is finished (in 2-4 weeks)
Yes you could have made those gains without gear. However, over a longer period of time assuming the gear is legit.

The guys have made some good points here. At least your coach put you on a min cycle. Also agree a bit too soon for you to hop on. @TomJ @RiR0

You sound like you are level headed & accepting of help. Hope you stick around & continue to post up your progress.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you happen to have pics from BEFORE your diet?

I'd love to see the difference.
img_1238-jpeg.561446
img_1237-jpeg.561445

This was before the cut.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
img_1238-jpeg.561446
img_1237-jpeg.561445

This was before the cut.
I see a huge difference from this until now. You’re at about the same bf with more muscle.
You’re doing it right.
It’s 2 steps forwards 1 step back for decades.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Seems like it worked just like it should have. I wouldn't change a thing.

You gained weight on a bulk with minimal calories and minimal gear.

Having added calories would have added fat and adding gear, likely would not have yielded much more gains.

New Threads