First cycle PCT question

Reaction score
Alright so I'm doing a cycle of 500mg test. This is the actual plan I have so far.

• Inject 2 times a week for 10 weeks: Monday - Thursday injections
  • Week 1-12 - 500mg per week Test Enanthate
  • Wait 5 half lives for PCT to start (PCT)
  • Week 17-21 40 mg nolvadex 2 weeks then 20mg nolva for 2 more weeks
  • (Will use 10mg/day Nolvadex (or 0.5mg/eod Arimidex) throughout the cycle to combat gynecomastia related issues.)

One of my body builder buddies basically wrote all this out for me, but with this he also said to get HCG and Aromasin for the PCT. While reading I have read that some people would take the HCG shortly after their first pin? My buddy didn't put the dosage or when to take the HCG and Aromasin so I'm just curious as to if it is necessary with the nolva and if so when, and how much of each should I be taking? I have seen for this 500mg test cycle that Clomid is used a lot for the PCT. Just curious as to which you guys think is necessary.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Alright so I'm doing a cycle of 500mg test. This is the actual plan I have so far.

• Inject 2 times a week for 10 weeks: Monday - Thursday injections
  • Week 1-12 - 500mg per week Test Enanthate
  • Wait 5 half lives for PCT to start (PCT)
  • Week 17-21 40 mg nolvadex 2 weeks then 20mg nolva for 2 more weeks
  • (Will use 10mg/day Nolvadex (or 0.5mg/eod Arimidex) throughout the cycle to combat gynecomastia related issues.)

One of my body builder buddies basically wrote all this out for me, but with this he also said to get HCG and Aromasin for the PCT. While reading I have read that some people would take the HCG shortly after their first pin? My buddy didn't put the dosage or when to take the HCG and Aromasin so I'm just curious as to if it is necessary with the nolva and if so when, and how much of each should I be taking? I have seen for this 500mg test cycle that Clomid is used a lot for the PCT. Just curious as to which you guys think is necessary.
Benny, it's customary for a 1st post to be a proper introduction in the New Member's Introduction area. I hope that you'll get around to that, as you'll find people will be more willing to answer questions from someone who has at least said hello.

Most PCTs do have both Nolva and Clomid, yes.

I'd think the odds would be that 0.5mg EOD of Adex would be too much. I would suggest waiting to use it until when/if you even need it, based upon what's happening to your body and bloodwork. If you insist on using it preemptively, I'd start with 0.5 mg 2x per week. I'd suggest day after your shots,, but some like day of because it's easier to remember, some say the day before. I doubt there's much difference in the three.

When I was RX'd HCG, my script was for 500 iu's twice per week. I'm sure that's in the ballpark at least.

Now get to that introduction, and make it good!!!! 😉

Reaction score
Benny, it's customary for a 1st post to be a proper introduction in the New Member's Introduction area. I hope that you'll get around to that, as you'll find people will be more willing to answer questions from someone who has at least said hello.

Most PCTs do have both Nolva and Clomid, yes.

I'd think the odds would be that 0.5mg EOD of Adex would be too much. I would suggest waiting to use it until when/if you even need it, based upon what's happening to your body and bloodwork. If you insist on using it preemptively, I'd start with 0.5 mg 2x per week. I'd suggest day after your shots,, but some like day of because it's easier to remember, some say the day before. I doubt there's much difference in the three.

When I was RX'd HCG, my script was for 500 iu's twice per week. I'm sure that's in the ballpark at least.

Now get to that introduction, and make it good!!!! 😉
Okay my fault I'll get on that. Sorry about that

Reactions: CJ