First pin excitement

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I remember my first pin. Sat there with my shorts down and stared at my quad and that 23 gauge loaded up with 1 ml of some test e250 for a minute and said shit im really gunna do this!? Cross over to the dark side!? I was more concerned/hesitant about crossing over rather than actually pinning. Then I said fk yea I want these gainz! Opened up the wipe, swiped the spot and stuck that bitch in there. Got up and was a new man instantly.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
There's nothing I really enjoy about sticking myself with a needle but it's no big deal.

Pinning is like Masturbation; if someone else is doing it for you, you're not really pinning.

This will ensure i never let anyone else EVER pin me again, and i only let my wife do it the first 2 times.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
This will ensure i never let anyone else EVER pin me again, and i only let my wife do it the first 2 times.

I guess letting your wife do it's not that bad. LOL

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man the knots I got from pinning my first cycle of dirty ass Test E.........ugh.....would not want to re-live those days.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I guess letting your wife do it's not that bad. LOL

LOL but it was snake, she did my delt the first time, and freaked out and pulled the damn thing out right after she put it in but before injecting anything, i had to talk her through it, i started just doing it myself after that and its much smoother lol.

New Threads