Forum No-No’s

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
I once sat down on an empty machine. No towel, no bottle, no one nearby. It’s a commercial gym you have to get your timings right with some machines as there aren’t many of some. Only for a woman to tell me “I’m using that” I replied “you aren’t on it, you were nowhere near it” went to get a spray to clean it, and she sat down on it. Did 1 set just to prove a point. And then walked away. Why are people in the gym such dicks for absolutely no reason?

this was supposed to be a reply about the gym etiquette posts here but I still don’t have a clue what I’m doing posting my bad.

lfod14

Reaction score
What erks me the most and has to be the worst is some jack off sitting there inbetween sets on his cellphone. Sometimes for a solid 5 to 10 min in-between.

Kicked a dude out of a power rack yesterday for that. My gym has 5 of them and 1 traditional squat rack. Everybody else working, this dip was writing a novel I think. I intentionally vultured around him to see wtf he was doing and a whole lot of nothing. I update my sets on my phone like a lot of people and on power movements you'll obviously have a little longer rests... but c'mon! I think all BS aside there's an influx of Planet Fitness members because they make you wear a mask all the time which isn't required here and my gym doesn't. But that's ok, because it'll run it's course quick enough when they realize there's no free pizza.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
as a green member or someone that hasent used any steroids before dont abbreviate, for example

gear deca roids var winny mast (test is ok) slin pin etc

I DO NOT understand the logic of this peeve. As a "green" member, simply meaning low post count, without mentioning dosages or actual layout, here's my next exogenous hormone cycle for the spring.

Desoxymethyltestosterone
Stanozolol
Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Trenbolone Acetate
Drostanolone Propionate
Insulin
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Long Receptor-3
Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor
Methyltrienolone

Ursadeoxycholic acid and tadalafil throughout.

Serious pain in the ass listing everything non-abbreviated! I do not get the point of it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I DO NOT understand the logic of this peeve. As a "green" member, simply meaning low post count, without mentioning dosages or actual layout, here's my next exogenous hormone cycle for the spring.

Desoxymethyltestosterone
Stanozolol
Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Trenbolone Acetate
Drostanolone Propionate
Insulin
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Long Receptor-3
Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor
Methyltrienolone

Ursadeoxycholic acid and tadalafil throughout.

Serious pain in the ass listing everything non-abbreviated! I do not get the point of it.

I think pet peeves are not inherently logical!

Funny post;)

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
What erks me the most and has to be the worst is some jack off sitting there inbetween sets on his cellphone. Sometimes for a solid 5 to 10 min in-between.

I read this at first glance as someone on his phone between sets jerking off.

Im not dyslexic, just tired of reading.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
I'll try to cut back on my exclamation marks , I'm just a very excited human being.

New Threads