Greenhorn

Reaction score
Hello I’m the greenhorn here but I’m actually 50 yrs old and holding it down

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah actually it does tell a lot
What do you want me to say I need to know a good source
It says you're 50. That tells me fuck all about you, your diet, your training, how long you've been at this, your goals. It tells me fuck all about nothing.

What do I want to say about you needing to find a good source? Here's what I have to say:

We are not a source board, asking for sources is against the rules, if I catch you soliciting for a source then you will be permanently banned. People will report you to me if you ask them for a source in PMs, and once again you will be permanently banned if this happens.

Now stop acting like an asshole and do a proper introduction 😂

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah actually it does tell a lot
What do you want me to say I need to know a good source

Well, we're not a source board, so don't ask for one. It's against our rules.

And if someone messages you to "help a brother out", there's a good chance you're getting scammed.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well, we're not a source board, so don't ask for one. It's against our rules.

And if someone messages you to "help a brother out", there's a good chance you're getting scammed.
our roles have reversed yet again today. 😂

Reaction score
Ok fellas first off I’m an Ironworker well actually I’m the foreman over a bunch of Ironworkers now so if I come across a little ruff I apologize in advance

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I mean do you want me to start like back in band camp or how does this work
I literally gave you a template of things to include on my 2nd reply to you. Here it is again since you seem extremely slow on the uptake.

That tells me fuck all about you, your diet, your training, PRs, training methods, how long you've been at this, your goals, etc

Now all you have to do is address each item I've listed in that quote. This isn't that hard. It's not much different from how you introduce yourself and interact with people in real life.

Reaction score
I trained for years up until I was 44 I was a 350lb bencher I know don’t give me to much hell dead lift was around 500 BW I stayed around 190 to 210 then of course the old shoulder bitched out on me plus a couple other things so instead of training around it I stopped at first it was suppose to be for short time blah blah blah now I’m 50 in 17 days been back in the gym for a couple months now wenning off the machines approaching 300 again on the bench but now I’ve got this spare tire

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I trained for years up until I was 44 I was a 350lb bencher I know don’t give me to much hell dead lift was around 500 BW I stayed around 190 to 210 then of course the old shoulder bitched out on me plus a couple other things so instead of training around it I stopped at first it was suppose to be for short time blah blah blah now I’m 50 in 17 days been back in the gym for a couple months now wenning off the machines approaching 300 again on the bench but now I’ve got this spare tire

Welcome to the Underground.

So what's the plan going forward?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

abs dont impress me

but a 300lb bench press

is outrageous 🔥

Reaction score
abs dont impress me

but a 300lb bench press

is outrageous 🔥
Yeah but my weight right now is around 225
My goals are still the same gain strength and look jacked if I can get back to my past numbers hopefully keep moving forward
I use progressive overload basically

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah but my weight right now is around 225
My goals are still the same gain strength and look jacked if I can get back to my past numbers hopefully keep moving forward
I use progressive overload basically

no buts about it

300 pounds bench press is awesome

high 5

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Rocky start. But you picked up your game fast enough to keep your spot on the field for now.
Congratulations on 8 mesages so far and already getting two warnings from two mods.
So moving forward I suggest going back to the rules to refresh your memory of them. then get down to where the reps and labs bait you with ideas that what they sell is first rate and the best price ever.

There are plenty of good threads on how to get your fingers onto a vile of medicine here. Read them b4 you send your hard earned money to a stranger.

All the best.

Reaction score
Thanks actually I have done a few cycles before of course I’d have test, then start with a Anadrol for no more than a month while adding in tren ace seemed to work good but I never did more than a couple hundred a week on test or tren

New Threads