Greeting to everyone!

Reaction score
I'm an old dude with 25 years BB under my belt. I'm in somewhat of a bad situation with my spine which hasn't allowed me to train for the past 5 years. I'm due for 2 surgeries in Sept. one on my cervical one on my thoracic and though I may never lift again I sure hope to be able to but thats not likely and must except it. I hope you all are doing well just don't make the same mistakes I have between over doing it in the gym for years and working 16 hours a day 7 days a week as construction will kill you. Well again greetings everyone.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'm an old dude with 25 years BB under my belt. I'm in somewhat of a bad situation with my spine which hasn't allowed me to train for the past 5 years. I'm due for 2 surgeries in Sept. one on my cervical one on my thoracic and though I may never lift again I sure hope to be able to but thats not likely and must except it. I hope you all are doing well just don't make the same mistakes I have between over doing it in the gym for years and working 16 hours a day 7 days a week as construction will kill you. Well again greetings everyone.
Howdy

You can still coach with a bad back , design routines , set up diets and protocols. While not an old body builder I used to think about what I would do after football ended so while our kids were still in school and a friend was coaching the local HS team I became the strength coach.

He would talk to the kids and their parents and I'd talk to em and after a while we had a group of 5 or 6 linemen and linebackers that would come here to lift , chute work , short drills we could work for fun , stuff like that.

More than one way to skin a cat

Good Luck

Reaction score
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ronnie Coleman you can use your real name here. We are all friends of the goat. But the surgeries are old news. Tell us about this new gym. I heard it ain't nothing but a peanut.
Full of light weights baby.
Hi.

New Threads