Guidance for Girlfriend

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I’m pretty knowledgeable and experienced when it comes To this lifestyle and gear. With that being said, I’m not so much when it comes to gear and women. I have seen some women members on our board that are very knowledgeable and experienced that have had great success using aas, and a lot of you fellas that are a plethora of knowledge when it comes to this. My girlfriend is interested, and I’m going to support her but she also won’t be starting anything until I go over everything extensively with her. She’s a doctor, so she has a lot of medical knowledge but not the in depth knowledge of the endocrine area. If she does start anything, she will be getting labs done regularly. The reason for this post is to open the door for any guidance, experience, feedback, knowledge, opinions, etc. that you have to offer me to help her the best that I can. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well tread lightly on the advice unless she's really open for it. I no longer mention anything to my wife about diet or training. I just let her overweight GF and the internet be her guiding light. Wtf do I know.

I will offer you some of the standard advice I'd offer anyone. Get her diet down, spend the time in the gym and then after everything has been firing on all cylinders, add the gear.

For the most part, she will be chosing from Test, Var and Winny. Go slow because some virilization can be permanent.

Best wishes, I'm sure she's in good hands!

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Well tread lightly on the advice unless she's really open for it. I no longer mention anything to my wife about diet or training. I just let her overweight GF and the internet be her guiding light. Wtf do I know.

I will offer you some of the standard advice I'd offer anyone. Get her diet down, spend the time in the gym and then after everything has been firing on all cylinders, add the gear.

For the most part, she will be chosing from Test, Var and Winny. Go slow because some virilization can be permanent.

From the female competitors i know, i dont see hardly any test being used, but primo and var very often.

other than that i know absolutely nothing on the dynamics of their ped use

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
From the female competitors i know, i dont see hardly any test being used, but primo and var very often.

The test is very light; 10mg a week. That's where the 2 women I knew were at for their dose.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score

Thanks brother, good to hear from you again also. We are digging into the diet and training now. I’m leaning more towards var if we decide to pursue something for her as of now.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks brother, good to hear from you again also. We are digging into the diet and training now. I’m leaning more towards var if we decide to pursue something for her as of now.

If it were my wife, I'd go with the Var only. Start at 5 mg/day and do not exceed 10 mg/day.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
If it were my wife, I'd go with the Var only. Start at 5 mg/day and do not exceed 10 mg/day.

10 was definitely going to be max. I think 5 is a great start, especially for her base and having not ran anything at all.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone messed with any sarms for women? I’ve never used them, only read about them. I’ve read a lot about ostarine working really well for women.

Reaction score

Women beginners sometimes feel more comfortable with SARMS.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Women beginners sometimes feel more comfortable with SARMS.

I’ve heard a lot mixed things about SARMS. She ended up going with Anavar, and it has been amazing. She’s been working out with me or following my guidance for about 6 months now before the var. Here is a current pic of her back I got the other night. She is looking great and loving it.

aa51a772dfc053112a4aae8ce8aa9dba.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn dude, you landed a hot doctor chic, and I have newfound respect for you. Keep up the good work!

I have no advice on her training or supplements. I was mainly here for the pics.

Reaction score
I’m pretty knowledgeable and experienced when it comes To this lifestyle and gear. With that being said, I’m not so much when it comes to gear and women. I have seen some women members on our board that are very knowledgeable and experienced that have had great success using aas, and a lot of you fellas that are a plethora of knowledge when it comes to this. My girlfriend is interested, and I’m going to support her but she also won’t be starting anything until I go over everything extensively with her. She’s a doctor, so she has a lot of medical knowledge but not the in depth knowledge of the endocrine area. If she does start anything, she will be getting labs done regularly. The reason for this post is to open the door for any guidance, experience, feedback, knowledge, opinions, etc. that you have to offer me to help her the best that I can. Thanks for any help.

My advice to you and her would be sides are permanent with regards to appearance. If you’re a girl you got the shit end of the stick with regards to aas. Avoid. Buy her a new pair of FFF tits instead

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Any of you ladies ever had an issue with appetite on Anavar? I haven’t had any issues but my girl has been struggling with it lately and missing her caloric goals lately.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Any of you ladies ever had an issue with appetite on Anavar? I haven’t had any issues but my girl has been struggling with it lately and missing her caloric goals lately.

My wife never had any issues because of the Var. On a longer timeline she just didn't have the will to eat anymore lol.....

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
My wife never had any issues because of the Var. On a longer timeline she just didn't have the will to eat anymore lol.....

I think that’s what it is, and a mental block. She’s put on muscle and the scale is fucking with her. Even though she’s leaner and has more muscle.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I think that’s what it is, and a mental block. She’s put on muscle and the scale is fucking with her. Even though she’s leaner and has more muscle.

That for sure happens. With mine she said she hated feeling that full all the time and couldn't do it. We are also very active and work outside in the heat all day......so that's hell. We both gave up trying to gain in the summer and just maintain.... So it's a cut hahah

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
That for sure happens. With mine she said she hated feeling that full all the time and couldn't do it. We are also very active and work outside in the heat all day......so that's hell. We both gave up trying to gain in the summer and just maintain.... So it's a cut hahah

Man I feel that. I’ve always done that on accident somehow. It’s so much better the other way around lol