Have You Ever Lived In A Van?

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
I'm currently building a van from the inside out, gonna be running probably 300-400 watts of solar to support a television and game system to occupy my downtime... but I want to travel before I go back to school. Everybody in my family excluding me has pretty much seen the entire world... I haven't even been to New York lol (I'm from Atlanta).

I am wanting to go on a fully committed fitness-focused trip where I park at and exercise at different gym every night, prepping myself cardio wise for hiking trails in national parks. It will be several months before I finish my van so hopefully I'll be back under 200 before I begin, but I'm really excited to Fully commit to a Purely active lifestyle for a little while. Maybe stop at a couple gyms throughout the day to occupy my time.

What are your thoughts on this? Would you ever try bodybuilding across the country?

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
That sounds awesome!!!

Do cool shit before you have kids, other commitments.

No regrets.

No regrets, brother. No real commitments right now aside from my motivation to succeed. I'll update more as the van comes along.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sounds awesome but potentially insanely expensive. Most gym day passes are $10 if they even allow it.

Reactions: Jin

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
It sounds awesome but potentially insanely expensive. Most gym day passes are $10 if they even allow it.

I have memberships at both planet fitness and 24 hour fitness, I was planning on arranging my route around not just my goal destinations but also my gym stops.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nation wide tour of a gym chain could be the answer

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
If I could go back say 15 years, I would totally do something like that! That would be bad a$$!

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If I didn’t hane a family and had the same job I would do 28 days at work then 28 at any other location I felt like going to at the time. Makes me want to leave me wife thinking about it

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, that makes more sense.

Sounded like you were wanting to hit all kinds of different gyms around the country. How long would this tour be lasting?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
If I didn’t hane a family and had the same job I would do 28 days at work then 28 at any other location I felt like going to at the time. Makes me want to leave me wife thinking about it

roflmaooo :32 (18):

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score

LOL please don't make me responsible for the leaving of your wife.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Oh ok, that makes more sense.

Sounded like you were wanting to hit all kinds of different gyms around the country. How long would this tour be lasting?

I'll definitely be hitting some stray gyms along the way I'm sure where I'll have to pay a few day-fees. I'd like to hit some old school gyms once I start getting my body back For Sure.

Really it could be anywhere from 3 months to 3 years depending on how purely awesome or not it is. At least 3 months to hit the big spots in America and bang a couple hotties that moved away from here.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Lived in a van..?
No

Fukked a filthy milf while standing outside leaning in the side door of a mini van....
Yes.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Make the most of it. Lots of cool stuff around this country to see and interesting people to meet.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so let me get this straight...
with aspirations of looking like a greek god
you just started working out again a couple days ago
2 days into a keto diet
and now ur planning a " bodybuilding road trip across America"?
slow down sport.
1 thing at a time...
lol
edit: forgot about bangin hotties across the country! ;)

Last edited:

New Threads