How close do you train to failure?

Reaction score
I’m going to write a lot of sentences that say absolutely nothing or the other. It’s so I can pretend to sound like I lift but I’m not going to commit one way or the other so that I can twist my argument around. Either way I have zero pride and so even when you win the argument I’ll never acknowledge it. I use words differently and chop them up for this is the way of the troll. Brb, I need to create 15 new alt accounts because I can’t manage to keep my shit together and not be banned because I’m an insufferable cunt that lives in my moms filthy basement. I don’t have to work as long as her social security checks keep coming.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I am still entertained upon waking lol

Reaction score
I didn't ask for advice in this thread, I did in a different one, wrong guy or wrong thread, I gave only an example of my workout routine in this thread and lots of people mentioned it being dangerous so yea lots of safety remarks were made. I also didn't say I was right people made remarks and I replied. Show me the "advice" the only advice given was it's dangerous and I said I don't see how when I'm using a spotter or pins. Some people asked questions and I answered why I do it. No body gave advice so yea, glad u gave your two cents. Productive
Sounds great bro. Btw, nobody mentioned safety.

Asks for advice
Gets advice
Tells everyone he’s right.

Glad we could help you.

PS. If you’ve been doing this for 13 years then wtf are you asking for advice?

Reaction score
Actually I just have an actual life and career so I don't spend all day on these forums, I know you can't comprehend that, as soon as someone becomes inactive in your mind it's cause they are trolling and creating alternate accounts were as other people just have other shit to do
I’m going to write a lot of sentences that say absolutely nothing or the other. It’s so I can pretend to sound like I lift but I’m not going to commit one way or the other so that I can twist my argument around. Either way I have zero pride and so even when you win the argument I’ll never acknowledge it. I use words differently and chop them up for this is the way of the troll. Brb, I need to create 15 new alt accounts because I can’t manage to keep my shit together and not be banned because I’m an insufferable cunt that lives in my moms filthy basement. I don’t have to work as long as her social security checks keep comin

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually I just have an actual life and career so I don't spend all day on these forums, I know you can't comprehend that, as soon as someone becomes inactive in your mind it's cause they are trolling and creating alternate accounts were as other people just have other shit to do
Hey my friend ... I understand you got poked in this thread ... but please quit highjacking the (my) original topic ... which was "How close do you train to failure" ... or just move along if you don't want to discuss that ...

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Hey my friend ... I understand you got poked in this thread ... but please quit highjacking the (my) original topic ... which was "How close do you train to failure" ... or just move along if you don't want to discuss that ...
Been trying more volume the past week, more sets but short of failure. Feels good for some exercises but others it feels like shit. Gonna spend the next week sorting through those particular exercises over the next 2 weeks

New Threads