Introduction

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ and have been working out since age 17. I’m currently a investment banker for a large bank.

I have been used LgD and Ostarine and have seems to peak. I’m currently 27 years old and 6’4 and 210 lbs.

I’m eating as much calories as possible but still seem to be slowly gaining, as of late. I did well on the SARMs for over two years doing 10 weeks cycles with PCT.

Any suggestions?

Should I bump up the sarms dosage? I’ve been reluctant to do so due to side effects.

I workout 4 days a week.

Thanks,

Joe

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Joe. 27yo is not unusual here, and neither are 40 and 50somethings. Dumb is not rare, but those of us who hang around here tend to get less dumb. Gains are a product more of the right combination of training, rest, and eating than they are of PEDs, although there's no denying PEDs help.

No matter how much you think you are eating as much as possible, there may be room for improvement as to what, when, and, sadly, how much you are eating. Training and PED talk is common here too, and the rest (pun intended) is up to you.

Stick around ....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground YD.

You're still gaining, so that's progress. I don't know all the ins and outs of sarms, but in my humble opinion the answer rarely is more drugs.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
How many calories is as much as possible? Welcome to the board!

Reactions: CJ

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!!!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Y&D ... I lived in Cave Creek and Carefree AZ for over 20 years .. North Scottsdale is a beautiful place to live and you'll have great weather 90% of the year ...

1st off 27 is not that young ... and if your 210 lbs (not fat) already you are not dumb .. you're clearly doing some things right ...

As others have said nutrition and diet are starting places before PED ... it is amazing how many people thinking they are eating properly only to look back 3 to 5 years and understand the had NO F'ng clue what they were doing ... protein is critical and a starting point ...

There are no short cuts or magic bullets .. all you goals are attainable if you are will to work for them .. this form will teach you anything you'll need for your journey .. just understand it is like multiple year - if not multiple decade ride ... so make some friends and enjoy ...

In any case ... Welcome ... !!!

lfod14

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ and have been working out since age 17. I’m currently a investment banker for a large bank.

I have been used LgD and Ostarine and have seems to peak. I’m currently 27 years old and 6’4 and 210 lbs.

I’m eating as much calories as possible but still seem to be slowly gaining, as of late. I did well on the SARMs for over two years doing 10 weeks cycles with PCT.

Any suggestions?

Should I bump up the sarms dosage? I’ve been reluctant to do so due to side effects.

I workout 4 days a week.

Thanks,

Joe

Welcome, aside from the obvious which has already been addressed, are you tracking your intake? What's your definition of "as much calories as possible" 5000 or so? What's your training look like? Professionally written program or your own thing? I'd personally dump SARMs altogether and if you're gonna run PED's than go with AAS. Better results and proven safer.

Reaction score
Welcome, aside from the obvious which has already been addressed, are you tracking your intake? What's your definition of "as much calories as possible" 5000 or so? What's your training look like? Professionally written program or your own thing? I'd personally dump SARMs altogether and if you're gonna run PED's than go with AAS. Better results and proven safer.

My intake is roughly 5000 a day and might come up short 1 days week after a long night.

Reaction score
I agree! I could eat more protein and have laid off the drinks to some degree. I’m trying to get the majority of my protein via real food.

Reaction score
I’ve got some friend running test but I’m paranoid if needles. That’s why I’ve stuck to SARM’s. I will eventually have to go that route.

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome ro the UG, Joe. Scottsdale is a nice area. The joy of Arizona: 111 at 6:00 pm. Im a couple hours West.
Lots to learn here. Good luck!

New Threads