Looking like you LIFT

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
190 5'8 with 8% BF sounds pretty good. What are you at now?

Hah... what am I now? I'm pathetic now, that's what :32 (18):.

I had let my body turn into a blobulous sack of potatoes over the last 5+ years. In August 2020 I decided to fix that, as I was literally disgusted with myself. I weighed 180lbs at ~25% body fat. Currently I'm 155lbs at about 11.5 - 12% body fat. I would probably be holding 10-12lbs more of lean body mass if I hadn't of cut so aggressively from August thru November... and if I hadn't of crashed my E2 during the month of April... but that's a story for another time.

I think I can get up to 158 - 160 in the next 4-5 weeks.. hopefully I'll be able to drop down to sub 11% body fat too. Then I'll go back to a TRT dose for 3 months before doing a fall/winter blast.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I think you’ll be fine.

I’ve always been skinny and my subjective goal was to have my students at the beginning of the school-year ask “what sport did you play in high school” and assume something that requires strength or size.

I went from “nah, why would you ask? he played chess” to “Mister, you look like you played tennis”, to “I bet you were a swimmer in high school” to “did you wrestle or play baseball, we can’t decide.”

Granted, I don’t have the genes to look like a football or rugby player, not really. I’m currently 5’10 and 206 lbs. But I have naturally (relative to my body) wide and capped shoulders, with a strong back. So I do look like a short swimmer or wrestler (as my legs grew).

As my shoulders grew, that’s where I got the most questions and compliments. I don’t have abs, never did, likely never will. My calves are skinny guy calves, but at least still proportional. Arms whatever.

All of my mass is between my knees and neck, so a tank top with shorts is when I look my best. Everyone assumes I have abs.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
My best gains in my 40 plus years of obsessive bodybuilding was made during my initial 3 months of training . Then in my 30s upon discovering HGH was my second great epiphany where without effort I went through major metamorphosis. Especially I find after 45 it gets really difficult too see progress so eating and training becomes even more challenging. Just get used too the average people never understand training. Or being fit , always train for oneself

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I like that analogy. So when did you notice? :) if it's going to be like my 401k I'll be 65, that's if I don't drop of a heart attack before I get to enjoy any of it.

Maybe 10 years ago, been lifting for 27 years.

sfw509

Reaction score
Dude, your pictures look great. Like others have said, don't let "friends" get you down.

Building quality muscle is a long process. You definitely look like you are on the right track. Train hard, stay with it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You look like you lift. Impressive back.

Crom

Reaction score
You look like you lift. Impressive back.

Thanks!

Back and legs been fast to respond. My arms hate me. They really hate. I want them to look like Charles Glass, but it's more like Mark Lobliner and Chris Dickerson's arms had a baby. I'm going Rosbo mode, all forearms.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Did I miss a thread where Crom threw up pics? I want to see too!! Can someone link me to the pics?

Crom

Reaction score
Did I miss a thread where Crom threw up pics? I want to see too!! Can someone link me to the pics?

In my profile there are three pictures from April.

Crom

Reaction score
Bro, honestly you are looking good. Not sure what your friends were talking about. I can see you blowing up, for sure.

Thanks man, going for it.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
most americans look like theyre lifting cheeseburgers all day. I feel i look like i lift someone today even asked me if im natural so i guess thats good but i always want to get bigger stronger and more ripped so getting a little bored with how i look now.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
someone asking you if your natural when your not isn’t a compliment surely????

most americans look like theyre lifting cheeseburgers all day. I feel i look like i lift someone today even asked me if im natural so i guess thats good but i always want to get bigger stronger and more ripped so getting a little bored with how i look now.

Reactions: Jin

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I’ll need you to fly out here and spend a couple weeks observing my wife and I. She always claims her tone is not that of a bitch.

I need a tone expert to decipher!

Save the plane ticket dogs bark cats meow women bitch just the way it is

New Threads