New here

oldgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I gots to know(!) your shoulder routine. Hardest part for me to train.

Also sorry for questioning but since you've only done one cycle do you mind sharing what if any sides you got and whether you were able to maintain the gains after cycling off? :eek:

I train with my husband. I do exactly what he does. Just your normal male bodybuilding workout.

Always train with someone stronger than yourself, gives you someone to chase and to spot you. That first bottle of Anavar was like gold, everything else was bunk. As for keeping the gains, because i was giving it all ie: weights in the morning and cardio at night i was fatigued and i asked a GYM professional a question. She said i should be eating at least double and drop the cardio at the same time i started a new bottle of Anavar (bunk) and it all fell apart.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I train with my husband. I do exactly what he does. Just your normal male bodybuilding workout.

Always train with someone stronger than yourself, gives you someone to chase and to spot you. That first bottle of Anavar was like gold, everything else was bunk. As for keeping the gains, because i was giving it all ie: weights in the morning and cardio at night i was fatigued and i asked a GYM professional a question. She said i should be eating at least double and drop the cardio at the same time i started a new bottle of Anavar (bunk) and it all fell apart.

Thanks for a detailed response! Any unwanted sides like extra hair growth or voice change?

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
That is a great transformation. Glad you found us. Welcome home.

oldgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks for a detailed response! Any unwanted sides like extra hair growth or voice change?

No, i was only taking 10mg per day split 5 in the morning and 5 at night at the peak.

Reaction score
Yea man. Welcome home. The last forum you’ll ever need. These guys got you man. No worries.
so legitimate my wife LOVES Var. I run it almost every cycle. It’s amazing. We keep all our gains. She likes to run clen while off Var for the retention of muscle pct.
live had a LOT of bunk too. Tried different brands and even some local UGL. None of it ever came close to Balkan Pharm. you gotta watch anything labeled Balkan, their stuff is so amazing, there’s a lot of fakes too. Make sure you check the lot code on whatever you’re using, with Balkan’s authenticate page.. punch in the numbers and make sure what you have came from them.
live never used them, but I heard gorilla makes a damn good Var too. Just word on the street, again I don’t know personally.
good post btw. Glad you made it here.

oldgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've been on other forums and that's where i purchased the recent VAR from, based on forum member review's etc. But they all scratch each others back and they Juat don't get it for women. We cannot take chances on PEDs.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've been on other forums and that's where i purchased the recent VAR from, based on forum member review's etc. But they all scratch each others back and they Juat don't get it for women. We cannot take chances on PEDs.

Yup. My wife got fake anavar once. She was freaking out.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Nice progress

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
I just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago and feel awesome too! I got some from a friend and some offline but haven't had the money to test the one offline and dont need that one now anyways. When I get the funds to test it ill let you know the outcome! Glad there's another female here.Like the other poster said above, your shoulders/upper body are awesome! Im a string bean up top, hopefully ill have some sexy shoulders after this cycle lol

Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking, what brand did you run? What’s your favorite?

Reaction score
I just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago and feel awesome too! I got some from a friend and some offline but haven't had the money to test the one offline and dont need that one now anyways. When I get the funds to test it ill let you know the outcome! Glad there's another female here.Like the other poster said above, your shoulders/upper body are awesome! Im a string bean up top, hopefully ill have some sexy shoulders after this cycle lol
Hey Kel, if you don’t mind me asking, what brand did you get? The one offline and the one from your friend.

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey Kel, if you don’t mind me asking, what brand did you get? The one offline and the one from your friend.

The one given to me is called Oxamax by maxtreme pharma. The one offline is in a blue capsule and no markings on it so couldn't tell ya what brand lol. Def testing that. I got some winstrol offline from same source as well. testing that in a few days when the test kit comes in.

Reaction score
Awesome. I wish you the best. Keep me up on your progress. I’m sure you already know the effects of Anavar. My wife runs the hell out of it. Pumps so hard they last for hours and sometimes my pumps hurt. But I’ve got other things running with it. So it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s doing what and how much it’s contributing.
I can almost immediately notice my advancement in endurance. Strength is a different kind of gain. It feels like I can do higher reps with weight I’ve only done let’s say 10 reps. 2 weeks on Var and I can rep that same weight 16 times. But adding weight isn’t that significant. Like if I go heavy, it isn’t that much of a difference. Does that makes sense?

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I wish you the best. Keep me up on your progress. I’m sure you already know the effects of Anavar. My wife runs the hell out of it. Pumps so hard they last for hours and sometimes my pumps hurt. But I’ve got other things running with it. So it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s doing what and how much it’s contributing.
I can almost immediately notice my advancement in endurance. Strength is a different kind of gain. It feels like I can do higher reps with weight I’ve only done let’s say 10 reps. 2 weeks on Var and I can rep that same weight 16 times. But adding weight isn’t that significant. Like if I go heavy, it isn’t that much of a difference. Does that makes sense?

I definitely have more endurance. The forearm pumps and shin pumps can get in the way sometimes. Yesterday I went from 85lb on pec deck to 115lbs with a drop set. With more endurance i highly reccomend adding drop sets especially with leg extensions, curls, and on lat pull down. Super gains!

Reaction score
Hey thanks. I’ll def do that. Yes. I agree. The pumps def get in the way. Lol. But that’s beauty of hypertrophy.

oldgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking, what brand did you run? What’s your favorite?

The only legit VAR i ever had was the very first course 8 years ago (meditech). Forearm pumps within 4 days and it just flowed from that. All the others were sugar tabs or something else, as sometimes nothing would happen and others i would get stronger, but blow up weight wise.

These last lot since October 2020, mainly Australian brands i believe, did nothing. No pumps, no change of well-being etc.

So now I'm here and searching for legit.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. I think you will make friends here.

Reaction score
yea, I’ve had a lot of Mexican grade pharma and none of them did a damn thing. These were straight from the pharmacy Too. Even their oils were underdosed and dirty.
the absolute best Var I’ve ever had was Balkan Pharm. in fact it’s the only place I’ve gotten real Var. So I just stick to them.
live heard a lot of ppl say that companies will sell small mg of dbol as Var. And winny. It’s an expensive compound but absolutely worth it. Nothing comes close IMO.
As you well know there’s so many fakes it pisses me off.
my wife likes running PED too. You ever tried cardarine or ibutamoren? She’s stacked that with Var before, results are unmatched. Really tightened her up.

The only legit VAR i ever had was the very first course 8 years ago (meditech). Forearm pumps within 4 days and it just flowed from that. All the others were sugar tabs or something else, as sometimes nothing would happen and others i would get stronger, but blow up weight wise.

These last lot since October 2020, mainly Australian brands i believe, did nothing. No pumps, no change of well-being etc.

So now I'm here and searching for legit.

New Threads