Sam Sulek

Reaction score
According to Age Net Worth he's 25 , 5 ft 8'' and worth around 400k .. does not mention his weight.

Fouad looks tall next to him and he is 5 10"
well he's 21 so its orobably not accurate

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
well he's 21 so its orobably not accurate
This is the kid that was a diver for Miami of Ohio right ? won all kinds of conference and national trophies ? born in 98 ? ... do you count sets and reps like that ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Like @Diesel59 said, Fouad has an eye. It's a shame that Justin Sheir parted ways before his first pro debut, I know that left a sour taste in a lot of fans mouths but from a recent interview on DesktopBodybuilding it seems like the split was done well, or we'll enough..I know Fouad was bummed by it

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
He started popping up on TikTok for me a couple months back and I immediately wrote him off as another dumb kid pushing way too much gear.

Honestly I probably judged him based solely on the hair since I associate that with the dumb kids nowadays.

But I was definitely wrong and to quick to judge, he does seem like a pretty humble guy and the couple times I have taken the time to watch his tomorrow when they come up, he's not saying anything I disagree with.

No crazy claims, no buzz words, no pushing an ideology, just basic facts and tips.

I know fuade is super selective on who they sign, so just the fact that he's with hostile says a lot

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
He started popping up on TikTok for me a couple months back and I immediately wrote him off as another dumb kid pushing way too much gear.

Honestly I probably judged him based solely on the hair since I associate that with the dumb kids nowadays.

But I was definitely wrong and to quick to judge, he does seem like a pretty humble guy and the couple times I have taken the time to watch his tomorrow when they come up, he's not saying anything I disagree with.

No crazy claims, no buzz words, no pushing an ideology, just basic facts and tips.

I know fuade is super selective on who they sign, so just the fact that he's with hostile says a lot
Dude I did the same thing when I first saw him ,, in fact ,, I thought he might be valdosta with that broccoli fucking head under that hat.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
His form makes me cringe sometimes but everything he says is solid. I think he is really going to blow up when he starts getting the full ROM incorporated.

I always wonder about his gear use too. He's only 21 and his physique is insane!

A few videos ago, he went to McDonalds after training and ordered four double cheeseburgers and a large fry. Really made me jealous.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
His form makes me cringe sometimes but everything he says is solid. I think he is really going to blow up when he starts getting the full ROM incorporated.

I always wonder about his gear use too. He's only 21 and his physique is insane!

A few videos ago, he went to McDonalds after training and ordered four double cheeseburgers and a large fry. Really made me jealous.
Dude blew up for sure , hes always been really lean if it's the same Sam Sulek that was the diver for Miami of Ohio. Won all kinds of state and national awards.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Dude blew up for sure , hes always been really lean if it's the same Sam Sulek that was the diver for Miami of Ohio. Won all kinds of state and national awards.
Sounds like it is as his recent video mentioned about him hitting the pool and him ‘still having it’ when diving in off the board. Didn’t know he was in to that when I watched but makes sense now!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Sounds like it is as his recent video mentioned about him hitting the pool and him ‘still having it’ when diving in off the board. Didn’t know he was in to that when I watched but makes sense now!
Gymnast and diver if that's the same fellow , very talented for his age for sure.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Gymnast and diver if that's the same fellow , very talented for his age for sure.

Oh, damn. Makes more sense for him to have such a build so young having an athletic/sport background!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Would it take away from Justin Sheir's Chicago Pro win by saying that Hosstile gave him the platform to get in that shape? I'm stoked for him either way

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
This kid could be the next Justin Sheir, but, I wouldn't bet on it. I do like how he articulates his videos

Reaction score
You have guys a decade older than him fighting tooth and nail for a spot on the Hosstile roster. Good on him for getting sponsored so early and having so many productive years ahead of him.

New Threads