Shit is getting real!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I say fuckum up with the paint balls. Dont want to set your self up for legal issues....

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to invest in some 12ga Bouncer rounds!! Hard plastic like slug that will sting the shit out of their asses, let alone the sound. Post up in the treeline. Or you could always go with loading up some good ole rock salt and that will sting their asses as well.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some punk kids kept throwing snowballs at me on my plowing route. I finally had enough, chased em down and caught one. The kid was prob 14. Asked him where he lived and he said like 5 blocks away. I took the back of his head, smashed it into a snow bank and ripped his pants off so he was completely bare ass lol. Kid walked 5 blocks home bare assed in a snow storm. Fuckin jerk.

Carful now you might end up doing that to the wrong 14yo kid..... There's been some boys round the same age as that I've had problems with I went to there house and dealt with there parents.... It almost got ugly I had to really check them, the boy wrote nasty stuff bout my daughter all over the play ground stuff that would make most dads kill sombody...there only option was for him and his dad to go clean the mess off, they called the cops on me but they cleaned the mess up that night.... Point is it's the parents fault u need to take it up with them, you have no right to put you're hands on anyone's kid but ur own.. Not sure if you're a parent or not but I'll just make a guess and say you're not....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok this is what I do when I want a particular young person smacked in the face and their under 18 cause 18 or over ill fuck you up..I got tons of little criminal motherfuckers around 14 15 16 in my neighborhood so instead of me doing shit I order a hit on the little bastards lol!!Pay money give gifts what ever it takes to give a minor a good smack if they need one.Thats how i get down dirty grimmy and stinky welcome to nyc!

Reaction score
Forget the marbles...just throw the paintballs in the freezer. :) how are Learning to lasso may be handy as well. THAT would make for good youtubin'

New Threads