Strongest pre workouts that are and are not on the market anymore.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Ultimate Orange...that stuff was the shit.
This ^

Used to buy it 1989 or so, I would pop and ephedrine pill, wash it down with Ultimate Orange (also had ephedrine in it). Wired all day...

This one may be one of the strongest still out there. (DMAA)

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Because I think my history of training began way back with pure ephedrine tea or hydrochloride pills nothing could hit me . I could swallow the bottle of original ripped fuel and feel NOTHING! This Kratom does absolutely nothing in any way even had an original kratom distributor coach and supply free tried everything NOTHING!! But pure ephedrine not extract not herb with caffeine and aspirin along with three grams of tyrosine used too come in powder form that was never been equaled

Reaction score
Ripped Fuel, Ultimate Orange, Coke, Meth... I tried em all back in the late '90's early 00's. The best , to me, was GNC ephedra caps. Plain caps with the standardized extract, herbal form of ephedra and nothing else. No caffeine, asprin, etc. Felt great.

Reaction score
Speed X3 was decent, I took 3 scoops and I swear I saw my field of vision shrink (tunnel vision)

Also mixed it with the old redline once just for funsies

But hey, I was only 20 at the time

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
This ^

Used to buy it 1989 or so, I would pop and ephedrine pill, wash it down with Ultimate Orange (also had ephedrine in it). Wired all day...

This one may be one of the strongest still out there. (DMAA)

Lol I would have been quite wired myself back then as worked alone so would have practically bounced off the walls of the small data center I worked in then and had all production done quicker...

Speed X3 was decent, I took 3 scoops and I swear I saw my field of vision shrink (tunnel vision)

Also mixed it with the old redline once just for funsies

But hey, I was only 20 at the time
Old redline in those aluminum bottles was brutal as could only drink half of it.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
I remeber the Redline in metal bottles too... that stuff was like amphetamines!
Oh yes silly me had to drink the whole damned bottle when it says drink half, but it tasted so good though. Almost passed out when my heart roared outta control while on the treadmill...fun times lol.

Reaction score
Oh yes silly me had to drink the whole damned bottle when it says drink half, hut it tasted so good though. Almost passed out when my heart roard outta control while on the treadmill...fun tines lol.
I had a 4 pack of em and after finishing the first one, I gave the other three to a buddy up the road who was a drug freak. I couldnt deal with the jitters, but this dude would take ANYTHING. Heck, I had some amanita muscaria mushrooms that came up in the backyard and he even ate one of them. Got all messed up, pukin', shitin', cryin'. Real messed up.

GSgator

Reaction score
Oh yes silly me had to drink the whole damned bottle when it says drink half, but it tasted so good though. Almost passed out when my heart roared outta control while on the treadmill...fun times lol.
A lot of my teammates made that mistake including myself when they first came out. Like who reads the serving size in such a small bottle one would assume the entire bottle would be 1 serving lol.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
The original hydroxycut (ephedra and caffeine), the Russian Roulette of deadly seizures.

Reaction score
I used to take the original jack3d and after it was banned. Good stuff, but yeah it's a death wish. lol

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
These banned pre-work outs are asking for heart attacks. Probably worse if you're on gear.
Well except there wasn’t an epidemic of heart attacks in gyms all across the nation.

New Threads