Test Suspension

Reaction score
Older guys might remember this compound from 20-ish years ago. No ester test in bac water. When you shaked the vial it looked like a little snowglobe when the particles would suspend in solution. Guys used to run cycles of "winny and water;" 1cc test, 1cc winny, everyday. Shit made you mean too. Pins were painful and the needle would clog with anything smaller than 21g. Anyone use this back in the day or know if its still around?
Thanks
Peter

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its still around but your most likely to run into tne..The water is how athletes use test and not get caught

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Man...it's been a minute since I've seen aquatest. Maybe 2006?

All things being equal, TNE in oil is a better product. It's definitely easier to find. Don't know many dudes lining up for 21g needles and stinging injects that cause PIP right off the bat.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Older guys might remember this compound from 20-ish years ago. No ester test in bac water. When you shaked the vial it looked like a little snowglobe when the particles would suspend in solution. Guys used to run cycles of "winny and water;" 1cc test, 1cc winny, everyday. Shit made you mean too. Pins were painful and the needle would clog with anything smaller than 21g. Anyone use this back in the day or know if its still around?
Thanks
Peter
It’s still around.

The water based suspension shouldn’t clog the needle if it’s micronized properly.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Man...it's been a minute since I've seen aquatest. Maybe 2006?

All things being equal, TNE in oil is a better product. It's definitely easier to find. Don't know many dudes lining up for 21g needles and stinging injects that cause PIP right off the bat.
Definitely. I have some TNE in oil and it’s great. The PIP is much more tolerable, it’s more bacteria resistant and there’s no clogged needles or any of that bullshit.

Water based is still around but it’s uncommon because it sucks compared to the alternative.

Reaction score
I know its a niche product, but I really wish more ugls made it. Really wanted some for my meet this past weekend

Jonjon

Reaction score
How’s the estrogen conversion on that TNE? I’ve heard the suspension would shoot estrogen through the roof.

Still wanna try it someday, heard enough stories on YouTube

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
How’s the estrogen conversion on that TNE? I’ve heard the suspension would shoot estrogen through the roof.

Still wanna try it someday, heard enough stories on YouTube
It’s pretty heavy because it peaks so fast without the ester to slow the release down. You definitely want an AI on hand just in case.

New Threads