The log of a guy trying to be a Hero

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
But how do you feel? How long after your last shot was the lab work taken?

Your blood work looks great man. When it comes down to the hormone panel, we have to ask how you feel. The numbers are only meaningful with that context.

I feel great with high estradiol. Unfortunately for me I don't produce much of it at TRT doses.
I feel great honesty

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I feel great honesty
If your feel great, and you don't have any E2 related symptoms, then don't worry about it. Just try to be conscious of it, so you can make the connection should you start feeling differently.

If that happens then consider lowering your dose. Your total test is at the top end of the range.

You could lower your dose if you wanted to reduce the total E2. You could also take more frequent shots, which would also lower E2. These are just options that you could try using instead of an AI if you start feeling E2 related symptoms.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
If your feel great, and you don't have any E2 related symptoms, then don't worry about it. Just try to be conscious of it, so you can make the connection should you start feeling differently.

If that happens then consider lowering your dose. Your total test is at the top end of the range.

You could lower your dose if you wanted to reduce the total E2. You could also take more frequent shots, which would also lower E2. These are just options that you could try using instead of an AI if you start feeling E2 related symptoms.
I got calcium d and dim on hand too so I might pop a couple of those

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Repped 225 18x on the bench the other day, i definitely feel stronger than I have in years. Feeling like I’m 20 again physically, except for my lower back

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Wow didn’t realize I’ve gone so long without updating my log Jesus, life has happened. My grandmother passed away a few days after my last post. I’ve been going pretty steady tho with my diet and training. Since may started I’ve taken a 2 week break to kinda let my body adjust and stop taking such a beating. I’m getting back into training this week but I am noticing increased water retention. My e2 was in the 90’s I’m thinking about starting a cut before my first ever blast.

I also locked in an awesome job so there has been an adjustment period but I’m reaching a point of a solid routine again. I’m the kind of guy who thrives on a having a routine and a set schedule every day. I didn’t wanna waste my blast and do it half assed by not being dialed in on everything, sleep, diet, and training. Those are my holy three.

More updates on the way soon

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
This is a sample of a routine I’m thinking of following:

Danny Padilla’s Workout Routine​

Monday & Thursday: Chest & Back Workout​

ExerciseSetsReps
BB Bench Press512
Incline BB Bench Press512
DB Flys512
DB Pullovers512
Chin – Ups50
Bent Over BB Rowing512
Cable Pulls512
BB Deadlift (Once A Week)512

Tuesday & Friday: Arms & Shoulders Workout​

ExerciseSetsReps
DB Shoulder Press512
Cable Side Laterals512
DB Rear Delt Raises512
Front Raises or Upright Rowing512
DB Curls58
BB Curls58
DB Concentration Curls or Preacher Curls58
Triceps Extensions – Lying512
French Press512
Triceps Pushdowns or 1 – Arm DB Overhead Extensions512

Wednesday & Saturday: Legs & Abs Workout​

ExerciseSetsReps
Leg Extensions512
BB Back Squats512
Leg Press512
Leg Curls – Lying512
Leg Curls – Standing512
Calf Raises – Standing520+
Calf Raises – Donkey525+
Calf Raises – Seated525+
Leg Raises or Crunches520+

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score

Attachments

• EF496102-BF91-48E1-BD4E-0B7366EC8421.jpeg
    EF496102-BF91-48E1-BD4E-0B7366EC8421.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
I’m currently dieting down but I feel the estrogen is getting harder to manage. I’m throwing in some zinc with the calcium d and dim. If that doesn’t work I’ll take super small doses of arimidex

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I’m currently dieting down but I feel the estrogen is getting harder to manage. I’m throwing in some zinc with the calcium d and dim. If that doesn’t work I’ll take super small doses of arimidex

What does your diet look like in terms of calories and macros? Where do you *think* your maintenance calories are at? How much weight are you losing per week? And lastly, are you doing cardio?

High amounts of fat results in high amounts of aromatase enzyme, which in turn leads to higher E2 levels in the body.

Definitely manage your estrogen, but also work very very hard on cutting down. Going into a blast while still at a high body fat percentage is just going to mean that much more aromatization to estrogen.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
What does your diet look like in terms of calories and macros? Where do you *think* your maintenance calories are at? How much weight are you losing per week? And lastly, are you doing cardio?

High amounts of fat results in high amounts of aromatase enzyme, which in turn leads to higher E2 levels in the body.

Definitely manage your estrogen, but also work very very hard on cutting down. Going into a blast while still at a high body fat percentage is just going to mean that much more aromatization to estrogen.
This exactly what I was thinking. I’m doing cardio 4-5 days a week and I want to get lean as possible before I blast. Still at a TRT dose but soon as my abs are visible I’m going to blast. Basically I’m eating smaller portions and I cut down on amount of meals. All I really eat is chicken breast and rice/salad, steak and potatoes occasionally, fish, oatmeal and some fruit mixed in. If I deviate at all it’s rare and few and far between

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This exactly what I was thinking. I’m doing cardio 4-5 days a week and I want to get lean as possible before I blast. Still at a TRT dose but soon as my abs are visible I’m going to blast. Basically I’m eating smaller portions and I cut down on amount of meals. All I really eat is chicken breast and rice/salad, steak and potatoes occasionally, fish, oatmeal and some fruit mixed in. If I deviate at all it’s rare and few and far between
How much weight have you been losing per week with your current diet and amount of cardio?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks brother, I’m following now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You could be an absolute fucking monster dude.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
You could be an absolute fucking monster dude.

Thanks bro I’m thinking of starting a new log honestly, but I’ll probably continue on this one for the folks who are following. I no longer count my reps and sets at least currently. I measure my sets in intensity and tenacity now. I don’t put the weight down until I really feel the muscle work. It’s like Tom platz said, a bodybuilder has to have instincts

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks bro I’m thinking of starting a new log honestly, but I’ll probably continue on this one for the folks who are following. I no longer count my reps and sets at least currently. I measure my sets in intensity and tenacity now. I don’t put the weight down until I really feel the muscle work. It’s like Tom platz said, a bodybuilder has to have instincts

Yeah just continue on here with the update. And you’re right about that, and who can say Tom Platz doesn’t know what he’s talking about? One of the best, especially when it comes to legs.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
Yeah just continue on here with the update. And you’re right about that, and who can say Tom Platz doesn’t know what he’s talking about? One of the best, especially when it comes to legs.

Yea bro, Tom Platz and Kai Greene are my hero’s

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yea bro, Tom Platz and Kai Greene are my hero’s

I met Kai Greene years ago. He gets a lot of hate, but I love the guy. We chatted for a while

New Threads