Tren and test sustanon

Reaction score
I ask if you were pleased with your first cycle as a setup question.

As already suggested if you liked it, keep running it back until it doesn't work for you anymore then make small changes.
Got it. Test with correct diet. Check results. Leave the tren for highly experienced users.

Makes sense. Thanks

hard_gains

Reaction score
You are by far the most insecure person on here. Theres one person that responded correctly due to their own ability to read and comprehend what i was saying properly.
Turn down your test to level out that head of yours buddy. Seems like you shouldnt be taking anything at all. Just watching out for you on here buddy because you know….. this forum is all about preventing harm
Yep you figure me out. No I just figured you were just a typical dip shit looking for a yes. Glad you decided against the tren. Sorry I hurt your feelings buddy. ❤️❤️❤️ Sending much love your way. 😏

Reaction score
Yep you figure me out. No I just figured you were just a typical dip shit looking for a yes. Glad you decided against the tren. Sorry I hurt your feelings buddy. ❤️❤️❤️ Sending much love your way. 😏
I knew we had something special 😘😉

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have recommended this combination of compounds even if you were planning on going forth.

Tren Ace and test prop is what would have been the best choice for the goal you were mentioning.
Try to remember this when you get to that point.

hard_gains

Reaction score
I knew we had something special 😘😉
Alright well played.

@CJ is right about half the people that come threw here are a pain in the ass. So we jump to hostile pretty quick. Make a workout log so we can follow along with your progress. Seeing your training and diet would be beneficial to you. I'm suggesting this because it helped me and others to get even better progress from the older cats giving us some pointers.

No hard feelings on my end and your kinda funny so let's see what happens so you should stick around. I even have a log on here along with many others.

There is still a chance your an ass hole but let's give you a chance before we decide for certain. 😄

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, then, thats what im going to do… run the test instead…. Idk why people just jumped down my throat about the tren… that was literally my entire question. You guys must get a lot of foolish inexperienced teenagers eager as all hell to use it and just want the confirmation of other people.
Over the years of people asking who already have tren on hand, you'll be the first I've seen to have the self control to not use it.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for actually being able to comprehend what i said and replied decently. Apparently not much of the members on this forum can read. Thanks for the solid, experienced advise.
Listen Bro some of us have better people skills than others that aside,We come across very abrasive at times.
Don’t take it personally………WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER!
I guarantee that down the road at some point I’ll probably throw u some attitude if it’s a trigger,

But again none of us here are here to just run there suck,attitude or not

Reaction score
If you already know tren is harsh on your body why are you asking if it's okay to run? Just run test again. It's a slow process man don't rush it. I've had a bottle of tren for about 2 years and never touched it. There is several different things you can do long before you try tren.

Lean sexually appealing look.....

Ummm I'm sorry to tell you this but a six pack doesn't fix ugly. I've tried my guy.
FUCKIN LOL🤣😂

Reaction score
All the tren hate. Shits amazing🤣😂 don’t ask me about the health concerns though. I turn my cheek to negativity🤣

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
All the tren hate. Shits amazing🤣😂 don’t ask me about the health concerns though. I turn my cheek to negativity🤣
fuck people just being toxic. your body your choice

New Threads