Trying to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in 12 months...2 cycles.

Reaction score
this wa off gear?
when were you last on?
I have been on ~125 mg Test E dosed twice a week for 4 weeks. I was on 250mg per week 4 weeks prior to that, and was ON Dec and Jan the primo 200mg and test E 500mg (tapered up)

But I have been putting KerryGold butter to grease my pan when I cook and have been snacking on salarmi and cheese like a madman so I think its combination of being on a surplus and needing more time being OFF because the cholestrol was not high before gear.

I have to clean up diet and spend some time off cruising at 125mg or even lower until my markers are better

Did not use an AI because I did not need

Reaction score
Hey everyone -- need some experienced user advice.

So I am a small motherfcker I am 5'3" and I am now hitting 161 lbs with pretty minimal bodyfat like 11-13%

I am trying to gain strength and size and hit 170 lbs

Then I would like to cut down to 155 lbs 8% BF

The most I have taken on cycle is 500mg Test E 200 primo (last cycle 8 weeks)
Did 500mg my first cycle 8 weeks
Cruise on 125mg test between

My cycle thoughts
750mg test
400mg primo
Run for 12 weeks (first 3 weeks taper up)

or

750mg test
500 EQ
Run for 12-14 weeks

When I went higher on the primo, I felt low E sides. I am pretty new to this brothers.

Any and all help appreciated to help me be the most jacked hobbit I can be -

J
Primo isn't all it's cracked up to be. Real primo is pricey. I would say drop the test to 300, throw out the primo and add 500 Deca, and 50mg/day Anavar.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Primo isn't all it's cracked up to be. Real primo is pricey. I would say drop the test to 300, throw out the primo and add 500 Deca, and 50mg/day Anavar.
so 1.15g of gear, as opposed to 1.2g of gear? 😅

Reaction score
so 1.15g of gear, as opposed to 1.2g of gear? 😅
If I'm not mistaken both Test and EQ have conversion to DHT, but Deca doesnt undergo conversion to DHT helping to keep some sides down especially his hair. I've always tried to avoid two DHT derivatives in a stack and keep my cycle close to 1 gram. Anavar is always a good oral and a really good track record for consistant gains.

Am I missing something?

Personally 10lbs in a year is achievable w/o gear but he is going to run a cycle regardless.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken both Test and EQ have conversion to DHT, but Deca doesnt undergo conversion to DHT helping to keep some sides down especially his hair. I've always tried to avoid two DHT derivatives in a stack and keep my cycle close to 1 gram. Anavar is always a good oral and a really good track record for consistant gains.

Am I missing something?

Personally 10lbs in a year is achievable w/o gear but he is going to run a cycle regardless.
My point is that he doesn't need anything more than 0.5g of gear to gain 10lbs in 12 months. Hell, he could probably cruise all year long on 300mg and still nail that goal without trying too hard.

He doesn't need over a gram of gear and 3 different compounds IMO. If you feel it's necessary then we just agree to disagree. No big deal.

Reaction score
My point is that he doesn't need anything more than 0.5g of gear to gain 10 lbs in 12 months. Hell, he could probably cruise all year long on 300mg and still nail that goal without trying too hard.

He doesn't need over a gram of gear and 3 different compounds, IMO. If you feel it's necessary, then we just agree to disagree. No big deal.
You are actually correct he doesnt need any.. I just threw something that was comparable to the quantity mg dosing he was looking at and trying to offer fewer sides.

We all think different which is why this forum is so great. Its always good to bounce ideas off one another.

Reaction score
You think a 160 lb guy needs 1150 mgs of gear per week?
It was a suggestion to offer fewer sides compared to what he is planning yet comparable to the mg dosing he was already planning. If he wants do it the right way he will really need to get someone to help read his Labs. I get my Labs done every 6 months on or off cycle. Everyone to each there own really.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If youre running long ester test like cyp or enth, you need to run your cycle longer. 12-14 weeks Id say.

this is one theory i have always lived by

but if you think about it

yes it does take longer to kick in

and personally I never cut my cycle off on time its usually into the 20 weeks range lately but at conservative dosages

fuck me right and this isnt advice so dont get all aggy on me

so it takes longer to kick in so you run it longer

but because it takes longer to kick into a saturation level

doesn't it take longer to un saturate too

or im trippin ?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

and personally I never cut my cycle off on time its usually into the 20 weeks range lately but at conservative dosages

or im trippin ?

Nothing gets "saturated", but yes, with longer esters it takes a few extra weeks for your blood levels to drop down. So you get a few extra weeks of "being on" at the end of the cycle, even though you've stopped taking the drugs.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

or im trippin ?
If I were to run another test cycle knowing what I know now, Id do 8-9 week runs of test phoenylprop. Quick in and quick out.

Reader591

Reaction score
Legs
Squat 405 for 4 sets of 8
I am at 315 4 sets of 5

Chest
Bench 405 for 4 sets of 5
I am at 315 for 4 reps now when on cycle
Kinda weird way of goal setting. Nothing wrong with it though I guess.

But man 405 for 4 sets of 5? I’m not sure if you realize how uncommon that really is. 405 as an all out max is pretty uncommon in itself.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing gets "saturated", but yes, with longer esters it takes a few extra weeks for your blood levels to drop down. So you get a few extra weeks of "being on" at the end of the cycle, even though you've stopped taking the drugs.

if you weren't admin

there would be a bad mom joke

right here 💦

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If I were to run another test cycle knowing what I know now, Id do 8-9 week runs of test phoenylprop. Quick in and quick out.Ca

not speaking on behalf of all brands

but the tpp that i tried hurt like a sob

the prop is always fine

probably just a bad batch of tpp ?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
not speaking on behalf of all brands

but the tpp that i tried hurt like a sob

the prop is always fine

probably just a bad batch of tpp ?

I use a well known brother to the board for mine and its smooth as cyp.

Reaction score
Felt on 2 weeks after downing dose ---

I bought Cholestoff to bring down the cholestrol and going to monitor my diet I think taking too much gear fcked up my cholestrol - my diet was not that bad and I am 12-13% bodyfat so it had to be taking too much gear for my size.

My diet was pretty good too so that is what I think its that I ran too much gear

Reaction score
Kinda weird way of goal setting. Nothing wrong with it though I guess.

But man 405 for 4 sets of 5? I’m not sure if you realize how uncommon that really is. 405 as an all out max is pretty uncommon in itself.
Its a goal but I do not think the next cycle will get me there - this is a long-term goal for myself and the PEDs would help me get closer to my goal

Im cutting back before the next cycle for a bit because I think I fcked myself up I am too lean to have high cholestrol like that.

Reaction score
It was a suggestion to offer fewer sides compared to what he is planning yet comparable to the mg dosing he was already planning. If he wants do it the right way he will really need to get someone to help read his Labs. I get my Labs done every 6 months on or off cycle. Everyone to each there own really.
Yes need help with my labs and blood markers I gotta clean up my shit before running more gear

New Threads