What's the difference between DBol and TBol?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Supposedly just the water retention... but I have heard VERY mixed reviews on TBOL

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Supposedly just the water retention... but I have heard VERY mixed reviews on TBOL

Can you elaborate on what you have heard? I have two jugs of tbol sitting on my stash. Any feedback would be helpful.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Basically andro.
Its suppose to be less bloat...much leaner than the bloat one gets from dbol.

I will be running tbol for 4 weeks in February. Will be sure to bring back my experience with the compound back to the community .

#sparticus.theMatrix

S

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was the main reason I was appealed to it because of the lack of bloat. However, some people seem to have mixed reviews like some people say tbol is between var and dbol. I've heard people say that the strength gains are greater on dbol than tbol. I haven't bought any of them yet but, for my next blast I figured if I'm going to be putting my liver through hell with either because they are both 17 alpha-alkylated. Then I might as well go with the dbol. I also figured if I'm only going to be on for 4 weeks then, four weeks of bloat shouldn't be that much of an issue? Anyway, I haven't completely made up my mind yet at first I was definately wanting to run the tbol and now I'm pretty sure now I'm leaning towards the dbol.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
If youre insterested in bulking then dbol is the answer and I like the bloat (but I dont bloat bad). have not tried tbol but also have not heard great things from those that have, at least in comparison to dbol..

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When bloat is mentioned. It should be noted that muscles will look fuller. Not defined. Somewhat of a bloated mass look. But not stated as solid. One should also be aware that on dbol most of that filled look.....is water weight. I believe thats how the term wet is used rather a dry gain.

....I prefer the toned dry look. Over wet mass bloat. On any given weekend

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on what you have heard? I have two jugs of tbol sitting on my stash. Any feedback would be helpful.

They have elaborated some more with basically everything I would add. TBOL is supposed to be DBOL without the water retention/bloat.

I think that some people are expecting nearly everything they get from DBOL except for the bloat but i fucking LOVE dbol so running it in comparison would probably leave some disappointed. Which is the reason I would guess the mixed reviews.

One dude (yes, only one that I heard of personally) had some bad reaction to it and he did not stomach the TBOL well but that could happen with anything.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks andro! I'm not looking for dbol like effects. Just something a little heavier than var. I'm VERY gyno sensitive and dbol is not worth the risk unfortunately. I so want to try something other than var tho, so I'll run some tbol and let you guys know what I think.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks andro! I'm not looking for dbol like effects. Just something a little heavier than var. I'm VERY gyno sensitive and dbol is not worth the risk unfortunately. I so want to try something other than var tho, so I'll run some tbol and let you guys know what I think.

Thanks Azog, and good luck with the TBOL!!

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What kind of strength gains were noticed and how soon?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why not just run a Dbol/Tbol liquid blend? Best of both worlds ;)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why not just run a Dbol/Tbol liquid blend? Best of both worlds ;)

Well if you are like me, that would probably lead to dusting off the old training bras and saving for another gyno surgery.

G

Georgia

So the strength gains is the reason why Dbol is prefered over Tbol? If Tbol is basically Dbol without the bloat and has the strength gains that is something I want to look into

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well if you are like me, that would probably lead to dusting off the old training bras and saving for another gyno surgery.

Lol! Letro.....

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I think dbol gains are much greater than tbol gains (even if tbol results might be slightly drier), so I'll take the gains, not to mention friends of mine that have taken both have stated that they dont get that dbol feeling of amazing wellness with tbol....and i LOVE the feeling of being on dbol...

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just wonder if a 40mg blend would bother the gyno as bad as just runnin 50-60mgs of dbol. Might be worth a shot. !SHRUGS!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to add. The well being feelings can be a mental thing. Due to the gain (water) growth seen by the user will boost a well feeling of acomplisment in gains.
Again this can be contributed to dbols water retention properties. The user can loose that feeling of well being after the cycle when water decreases.also mental being. Your clothes fit tigther and your chest is more fullerr. So you walk with a jump on your feet. Again Mental

Again. You will need new clothes because your off cycle shirts wont fit.

What killed it for me was that walking into work in the same month and people know....
On dbol people know that the gain(water) was too much..too quick...not natural.
Where as with tbol its not as noticable to others (a dead give away) I preffer others not knowing if they will raise negative comments seen in the media. Also the gain in facial ...cheeks look huge.
Ill pass.

Again. To each user. Preferance is key

pirovoliko

Reaction score
True enough ...preference is key...but I dont bloat badly on dbol at all...and Im not sure your argument about quick gains is valid...isnt tbol and dbol run the same duration and supposed to give the same gains just drier? so after 4-5 weeks noticeable gains will be ...well noticeable and the same...no matter what you ran...

Also the wellness feeling is not a mental thing for me at least. I dont hop an extra step becuase I put on 2 lbs one week. I and buddies of mine feel very good when on dbol.. i only care about the final results..