2nd cycle , need some help SIs

Reaction score
y'all guys , am starting a Test-e 250 cycle (12 weeks) a week from now , right after i get my blood work done , you probably wondering why would i only go with test for a 2nd cycle , its just that i really feel good from my first cycle results..

which was test e and var (10 weeks) without takin Ai during the cycle and without a decent pct just clomid 50 mg ed for 4wks.. which got me a stupid gyno on my right side pec , i dont really care about it but i dont want it to get bigger so should i run a letro dose during the cycle?

plus i read a lot about HCG there hv been some arguments abt it should be taken during cyc or during PCT.. so what you vets say? .. anyways i just wanted to share with you guys my 2nd cycle and the LETRO+HCG questons.

what i have on hand : Test-e 250 , HCG 5,000 iu bottle , Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL , Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL , Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL , LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL ..

i know thats a lot of stuff for a test only cycle, but i call it "just in case ANCILLARIES"..

stats : 22yrs , 5'9 , BF 14% , 172 lbs

so its gonna be :

Test-e 250 monday , 250 wednesday 500mg/week for 12 weeks

Use 500iu's of HCG every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before PCT

PCT:

clomid 50/50/50/50

tamox 20/20/10/10/10

good enough cycle? plus which AI should i use during this cycle? Letro since i grew a stupid gyno or Edx?

if you guys have anything to add, it would be greatly helpful..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just incase? Just incase you probably would have been better off getting your pct from multiple RC's just incase one was bunk or underdosed.

Whats wrong with clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20? (or) 20/20/10/10
Whatever your body prefers.

Run some aromasin EOD 12.5mg
The letro is going to kill your E.
Perhaps think of running Mast with this cycle or proviron?

You didn't say if you were all out bulking or not?
& I can't correlate height to weight but anytime i read sub 200lbs, I think little guy.

You are still young to be cycling. Desire to compete or a zyzz fan?

Anyways most of that stuff can be found by google / a search on this site.
Hope it helps.
I'm sure a few guys will chime in.

Welcome to SI & Goodluck with your cycle.

BANE

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Few red flags here that I noticed. You said you were happy with the results of your first cycle, but your weight is 172. What was your starting weight and what were your results? I noticed you have liquidex which there is only one company that I know of that calls it "liquidex", that is RUI. So by putting two and two together I'm assuming you heard of this company by another site which is notorious for scamming and I'm guessing you may have gotten your gear hook up from one of their pimped sites? This is all assumption, if I'm wrong my appologies, just looking out for you.

Back to your weight though, I started out as a real small kid before even lifting weights (120 lb), I started usiing around the same time as you, but by then I was around 190. I think your problem may be with diet or training. Let us know more history about you so we can see if this is a decent cycle for you. Other than that your protocol is great, I would just do every mon and thurs to keep it more even, but thats nit picking.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why dont you do a short letro blast to see if you can get rid of that gyno.....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you wearing? Jake from State Farm.

Reaction score
Just incase? Just incase you probably would have been better off getting your pct from multiple RC's just incase one was bunk or underdosed.

Whats wrong with clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20? (or) 20/20/10/10
Whatever your body prefers.

Run some aromasin EOD 12.5mg
The letro is going to kill your E.
Perhaps think of running Mast with this cycle or proviron?

You didn't say if you were all out bulking or not?
& I can't correlate height to weight but anytime i read sub 200lbs, I think little guy.

You are still young to be cycling. Desire to compete or a zyzz fan?

Anyways most of that stuff can be found by google / a search on this site.
Hope it helps.
I'm sure a few guys will chime in.

Welcome to SI & Goodluck with your cycle.

BANE

you're totally right about me being young to cycle , but i did my homework for the past year reading and researching abt roids.. you can notice that am going easy on juice and i'll continue doin that till 25-26 old..

will am aiming for leaning and a bit of mass just like my 1st cycle results.. high protein - average carb - low fat, 3800-4200 calories/day.

zyzz my ass, got a university competition to nail.. appreciate your post

Reaction score
Few red flags here that I noticed. You said you were happy with the results of your first cycle, but your weight is 172. What was your starting weight and what were your results? I noticed you have liquidex which there is only one company that I know of that calls it "liquidex", that is RUI. So by putting two and two together I'm assuming you heard of this company by another site which is notorious for scamming and I'm guessing you may have gotten your gear hook up from one of their pimped sites? This is all assumption, if I'm wrong my appologies, just looking out for you.

Back to your weight though, I started out as a real small kid before even lifting weights (120 lb), I started usiing around the same time as you, but by then I was around 190. I think your problem may be with diet or training. Let us know more history about you so we can see if this is a decent cycle for you. Other than that your protocol is great, I would just do every mon and thurs to keep it more even, but thats nit picking.

will it got me from 162 to 178 lbs , lost a few pounds being off juice for 7 months..

diet was great, 3800-4200 calories a day high protein - average carb - low fat, 5 meals a day..

man you got it allright.. yeah its RUI , please dont tell me they're horsepiss ! i hv read every review abt this brand not only from psych'ology also from other decent boards.. and the site and stuff really seems legit..

fk, u got me all suspicious now!

Reaction score
why dont you do a short letro blast to see if you can get rid of that gyno.....

waiting for my bloodwork results, from there i'll decide ..

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
will it got me from 162 to 178 lbs , lost a few pounds being off juice for 7 months..

diet was great, 3800-4200 calories a day high protein - average carb - low fat, 5 meals a day..

man you got it allright.. yeah its RUI , please dont tell me they're horsepiss ! i hv read every review abt this brand not only from psych'ology also from other decent boards.. and the site and stuff really seems legit..

fk, u got me all suspicious now!

Thanks for the history. I've used RUI in the past, liquidex to be exact, and it was legit. I'm not to concerned with their SERMS being bunk, I question the more rare and costly items (which is pretty much everything but you get my drift), especially since they are associated with ology. I was more concerned with where you got your gear, but 16 lbs seems pretty good, although if you are new to training, eating that many calories at that weight will put alot of size on you considering your genetics. Your cycle is legit, the regimen is onpoint so I don't see a problem with that. I'm not going to ask what lab you have but if it's associated with ology or is an online lab I would check through our scammer section to see if there is any info on what lab you got. Other than that enjoy bro.

Reaction score
Thanks for the history. I've used RUI in the past, liquidex to be exact, and it was legit. I'm not to concerned with their SERMS being bunk, I question the more rare and costly items (which is pretty much everything but you get my drift), especially since they are associated with ology. I was more concerned with where you got your gear, but 16 lbs seems pretty good, although if you are new to training, eating that many calories at that weight will put alot of size on you considering your genetics. Your cycle is legit, the regimen is onpoint so I don't see a problem with that. I'm not going to ask what lab you have but if it's associated with ology or is an online lab I would check through our scammer section to see if there is any info on what lab you got. Other than that enjoy bro.

ifeel you, appreciate your concern , but i got it from one and the only dealer in my town.. his stuff is decent but its a bit pricey..

New Threads