First Tren cycle review help!

bitterStrength

Reaction score
I'm a long time reader and finally have a reason to join. I could really use your guys help

I'm 5'11" 195 lbs. 36 years old. probably 15-18% BF. Not a stranger to the gym/ dieting etc

I have 2 TEST E cycles under my belt and am getting ready to start my 3rd. All have been low TEST cycles (200-400mg/w) with good results.

For my 3rd cycle I would like to add a low dose of TREN into the mix. I'm going to keep it low so I can see how my body reacts.

so Here's my plan; (10 week cycle)

Week 1 = 200mg TEST E on MON/ 200mg TEST E THURS (frontloading) ( TEST IS Testoviron Depot 250)

Week2- 3 =100mgTEST E/week MON/THURS

Week 4-9 = 100mg TEST E/week MON/THURS
= 200mg TREM/W pinning EOD (I may increase if my body handle well)

Week10 =100mgTEST E/week MON/THURS

Going to run every day through out the cycle:

Multi Vitamin
Milk thistle
liver support
.25mg/EOD Anastrozol to start with (increase if needed) ( never had a problem with gyno related sides so far)

PCT:
500IU HCG for 10 days before last Pin (so I will start this at the end of week 9 going into week 10)
50mg Clomid for 10 days after last pin

everything is from a pharmacy. ( besides the tren)

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ester of tren?

Why wait will week 4 to add the tren? If you are injecting test from day one just include the tren as well. Same at the back end of the cycle. No need to run the test longer than the tren.

You don't have to use a low dose to see how the body will react. You will react at any dose in some way. You need to find a dose that gives you as much benefit with a tolerable amount of sides. 200mg of tren for a cycle is a waste. That's a sub therapeutic dose. You don't take 100mg ibuprofen for a headache.

If it's tren a start at 350 per week minimum. With tren e I would use closer to 500 to 600 per week.

You can simplify this:

Weeks 1 thru 10
Test e 200 to 300mg mon Thursday
Tren e 500 to 600 mon Thursday

That's it.

If the tren is ace just pin 100mg eod.

Milk thistle doesn't work. Save your money. If for some reason your liver enzymes are elevated use NAC.

Your pct is weak. 10 days of clomid won't do much after using a 19-nor. Tren is hard to recover from. Extend that to 4 to 5 weeks at 25mg. Add nolva at 20mg too.

Have some extra hcg too. Tren will shut you down hard to the point where your balls will ache. 250 2x per week of hcg will fix that.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Im going to be using TREN ACE

my thoughts for waiting a couple weeks before the tren is because I've read horror stories about the tren kicking in before the TEST. since im using TEST E it takes a bit.

do you think that I will need caber for suck a low dose. plus I only have 2000mg of tren and 2300mg of test E

bitterStrength

Reaction score
okay after doing the math, a 6 week cycle pining EOD for 6 weeks equals 22 injections. so 2000mg/22days= 90.90mg/pin SO what if I started with 50 EOD for a week then increased it to 100mg EOD for the remaining weeks?

that would be 200mg for the first 8 days (4 pins). then 1800mg for the remainder of the cycle(18 pins). total TREN used for this cycle would be 2000mg

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Tren sides are no worse with high doses than low doses. Recommend 500+ and start the same time as the test. You won't know if you need caber till you need it so have it on hand. I take a low dose while running tren or deca and can say I've never had deca/tren dick issues....

bitterStrength

Reaction score
as much as i would like to increase my tren, I only have 2000mg and cant get more since I don't have a source I can trust.

and honestly I think 500mg of Tren for my first tren cycle is crazy. that's like doing 2500mg of TEST a week for a newbie.

I will get caber from somwhere

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Tren sides are no worse with high doses than low doses. Recommend 500+ and start the same time as the test. You won't know if you need caber till you need it so have it on hand. I take a low dose while running tren or deca and can say I've never had deca/tren dick issues....

That's incorrect as it's very user dependent. I noticed a huge difference in sides between a high dose and low dose.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
DOCD187123- I have heard that from any people as well. That's why im hell bent on keeping my first tren cycle low.

what do you think about my plan?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
as much as i would like to increase my tren, I only have 2000mg and cant get more since I don't have a source I can trust.

and honestly I think 500mg of Tren for my first tren cycle is crazy. that's like doing 2500mg of TEST a week for a newbie.

I will get caber from somwhere
Not sure where you get that from, there's quite a delta between running 2.5g's of test and 500mg of tren. Are you just scared of the sides and trying to lowball it to get started?

bitterStrength

Reaction score
since TREN is 5 times strong as Test. 500mg of tren is like 2500mg of test. to some degree anyway.

Sides are always a major concern for me. Like Docd said: it is very user dependent. This is basically a test cycle to see how my body reacts.

I'm also one of those guys that think "more is not better" since gear should be used just to give you a slight advantage over your norm.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll have to disagree with POB on the 200mg of tren is a waste. My sweet spot on tren is 200-250 a week depending if it's ace or e. I see good results with very low sides and aggression. I will agree with POB on starting the tren the same day. I've seen that a few times where people wait to start tren for some reason. You'll have exo test in your system when you pin. It doesn't take a week for test to show in your blood stream. And there's no reason to pin test a week long either. Just run like 8 weeks of test and tren at a moderate dose and see how you handle it. It won't turn you into a murderous psycho and make your head explode. Tren sides are over rated on the Internet IMO. I think I get short tempered more from not being able to sleep on tren then the tren itself.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
since TREN is 5 times strong as Test. 500mg of tren is like 2500mg of test. to some degree anyway.

Sides are always a major concern for me. Like Docd said: it is very user dependent. This is basically a test cycle to see how my body reacts.

I'm also one of those guys that think "more is not better" since gear should be used just to give you a slight advantage over your norm.

It's not five times stronger than test. It's more androgenic then test. Comparing 500 tren to 2.5g of test is apples and oranges.

And there aren't horror stories about the tren kicking in before the test. It's either bro-lore or placebo. Many guys have ran tren only cycles back in the day with great results. I don't recommend it because we know test is best. But it's not the devil it's made out to be. Neither is DNP or insulin btw...

Many of us have ran truckloads of this stuff and we are kinda saying 200 isn't enough.

I wouldn't say you take just enough to get above your norm either. You take as much as you need to hit your goals.

We don't push high doses around here. If someone told you run a gram of tren they would get flamed. 500 of tren is not high dose. I even said start at 350 if it's ace.

If you don't have enough on hand then I would suggest you simply wait until you do. For now just run the test alone or maybe if you can get an oral like anavar maybe add that.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where is it documented that tren is five times stronger than test, and what is meant by stronger anyway?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's incorrect as it's very user dependent. I noticed a huge difference in sides between a high dose and low dose.

Not for me. The big difference in sides for me was:

Bad cycle lots of sides
1.2g test
700 tren ace

Awesome cycle just a bit of tresomnia
400 test
700 tren ace

Best cycle (current)
400 test
750 tren e

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
DOCD187123- I have heard that from any people as well. That's why im hell bent on keeping my first tren cycle low.

what do you think about my plan?

I'd do the tren from day one like mentioned. What are you expecting from this cycle/what are your goals for it?

bitterStrength

Reaction score
im 195 pounds right now at around 15-18% BF. im on a CLEN cutting cycle right now for 1 more week. I want to get my weight to around 185 and BF down before I start this tren cycle November 1st. so I have 4.5 weeks to get down to 185.

My goal of this tren cycle is to get my BF to around 12% or so and gain 10+ lbs of lean muscle. I would be really happy at 195-200lbs with 12%BF. I'm not expecting to much just a better increase then test alone.

POB is right- TEST is 500 times more anabolic/androgenic then Tren.

Since my quantities of gear are limited are you guys suggesting I run an 8 week cycle instead of 10 so I can increase my weekly dosages?

bitterStrength

Reaction score
anewguy- good thread. can you tell me how you did your cycle? Did you end up frontloading the TEST and starting the tren the same week? or did you wait a week or so? how was your results?

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure thing man. I front-loaded the test. I'll try to lay it out... If my memory will let me.

Week 1:
M 500mg Test cyp & 100mg Tren A
W 100mg Tren A
F 250mg Test cyp & 100mg Tren A

Weeks 2 - 6
M 250 cyp & 100 tren
W 100 tren
F 250 cyp & 100 tren

Then for the rest I just ran var and cyp, which I ended up upping to about 750mg a week. I went for 16 weeks, but I didn't use var for the entire last 10 weeks... Just can't remember when I started/stopped specifically.

Believe it or not, I made most of my gains in the last 4-6 weeks of this cycle. I felt like I turned into a monster from that var and test. Next time, I'll probably start the tren around week 8 and run it for the last 8 weeks with the var.

And also, I'll probably up the dose of the tren from 300/week to around 500-600/week. That's because my sides were pretty minimal.

As for results... I wanted to recomp so keep that in mind. I know most people say to either bulk or cut, but I prefer to not fluctuate so drastically every year. I added over an inch to my arms and somehow lost 16 pounds as of today. And I was so vascular it was ridiculous. My muscles grew like crazy and my fat just disappeared. My friends and family are starting to question if I am on gear... Kind of a small problem... But a good problem I suppose.

I was training each body part once per week when I started, but I quickly started doubling up on most body parts towards the end of the cycle. I was hitting arms every other day, after doing a primary body part. And I added cardio towards the end... Not much, about 100 calories like 3 times a week (this excludes that I play soccer 4 times a week, which probably burns 400-500 cal each time)

And lastly, my sex drive was through the roof on tren. I was an animal in the gym, in the bed, and in the kitchen.

Sorry for rambling, hope this helps. And now onto my PCT... depressing!

New Threads