167 pounds of illegal testosterone and steroids seized by Louisville

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Definitely need to start ordering by the pound. What have I been thinking?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
167 pounds $69k? I’m not a mathematician but I think this is the first time they undervalued a drug bust lol

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is an old story. UPS has a hub in Louisville, all packs coming from China go through Louisville KY.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Damn, that's a lot of gear!

I always like how they educate us in these articles about the dangers of AAS use and how some LE agency is protecting the public.
And the highly technical diagnosis of "mental/mood problems". 🤣 😆 🤣 😆

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
This is an old story. UPS has a hub in Louisville, all packs coming from China go through Louisville KY.
I think you are right. I vaguely remember seeing something about this some time back, but damn, the volume.....

Reaction score
Most likely officers might pinch off some for themselves so don't be surprised to see jacked cops lmao. Sure some might brew for themselves too...

Reaction score
Most likely officers might pinch off some for themselves so don't be surprised to see jacked cops lmao. Sure some might brew for themselves too...
LEOs are some of the heaviest users of anabolics. Huge issues with drug and alcohol use and abuse in that career field. All the ones I know tend to drink like fish. A few sold drugs. Biggest pill source in my area was a local deputy, 12 or 15 years ago. Kind of ironic really.

Reaction score
LEOs are some of the heaviest users of anabolics. Huge issues with drug and alcohol use and abuse in that career field. All the ones I know tend to drink like fish. A few sold drugs. Biggest pill source in my area was a local deputy, 12 or 15 years ago. Kind of ironic really.
Bet your deputy friend must been pinching pills from busts that's how he's supplying you and others. Yes strong irony lol.

Reaction score
Bet your deputy friend must been pinching pills from busts that's how he's supplying you and others. Yes strong irony lol.
They werent supplying me with shit. Some people I know were though. I dont know if they were pinching off confiscations, but those guys can make connections easily, considering they work with the criminal element daily for years. Other than the hipocracy, they're generally pretty ok guys. Everybody needs a pocket money side hustle I guess.

New Threads