Test E / Tren E Cycle

jackson1

Reaction score
I am planning a 12 wk cycle of 500mg/wk test E and 400mg/wk tren E. My question is, is it necessary to run test only for any period in the beginning or start both at week 1? Should I ramp up the tren at all?

This is my first tren run but I have done other cycles with no issues other than learning how to dial in AI. From what I've read here, if I can do that, prolactin shouldn't be a concern.

Thanks.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
start them both together but run the test a few weeks longer then tren if you do pct.

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start at same time.

PCT after.

I ALWAYS forget I'm one of the few that doesn't come off :p

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am planning a 12 wk cycle of 500mg/wk test E and 400mg/wk tren E. My question is, is it necessary to run test only for any period in the beginning or start both at week 1? Should I ramp up the tren at all?

This is my first tren run but I have done other cycles with no issues other than learning how to dial in AI. From what I've read here, if I can do that, prolactin shouldn't be a concern.

Thanks.
Tren should be good at 400 but listen to bundy and run your test E from 3-4 wks longer than your tren. Also I'd run the test at 600- seems to be the sweet spot with most. Higher test lower tren always cause more sides for me though. Don't ramp anything up, start both from day 1 and you'll be fine. So sit back and enjoy the ride

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the Bros, no need to ramp up to 400 Mg Tren. Why you running Tren E though? Tren A clears faster in case your body reacts poorly.

If all you can get is E, then yea 400 Tren E / 400 Test E is a mainstay for me. You'll have to experiment to see if you faire better with higher Test / Lower Tren or the converse.

IME, prolactin sides from Tren are greatly exaggerated. Keep your AI as you had been running previously.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to only do tren e before moving to tren base

Night sweats were notable

Enjoy

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Even on tren e when I had bad sides and stopped the tren the sides went away after like 4 or 5 days. Can't wait to start some tren again son ;)

Sledge

Reaction score
I'm about to begin the same ride. E and E. Cant wait!

Reaction score
I prefer to start Test a week or 2 before tren, and continue it 2 weeks after coming off of tren. I also run my cycles at 500mg/ml test and 400 mg/ml tren (I use ace) as I like to keep my test a bit higher than my tren. This cycle works well for me, and I wouldn't change it.

That said, I don't think it's necessary to run test before starting tren, just what I had gotten into. I do think it is helpful to run test a couple weeks longer than tren, and i'm sure there are studies that someone can link that show the benefits.

New Threads