Difference between TRT & PCT

Reaction score
Finding it difficult to locate information about the differences between the two, and under what circumstances do you do trt over pct and vice versa. All websites and articles talk about is dosage and stuff like that.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finding it difficult to locate information about the differences between the two, and under what circumstances do you do trt over pct and vice versa. All websites and articles talk about is dosage and stuff like that.

TRT is testosterone replacement. People do TRT when their body does not produce enough endogenous testosterone.

PCT is post cycle therapy. Your body will stop producing testosterone while you are taking exogenous testosterone. PCT is meant to "jump start" your naturally production again.

The only circumstance that should ever lead to TRT is low testosterone.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Trt is when your body doesn’t produce its own testosterone so a doctor prescribes you testosterone and pct is where you take other drugs to push you body back to produce it’s own testosterone. Thats the version for thick people like me, hulk will prob reply with lots of long words in a min.

Reaction score
It seems like so many people are doing trt so I figured it was similar to pct. thanks guys!

Reaction score
Trt is when your body doesn’t produce its own testosterone so a doctor prescribes you testosterone and pct is where you take other drugs to push you body back to produce it’s own testosterone. Thats the version for thick people like me, hulk will prob reply with lots of long words in a min.
And then you’ll want to stab him....

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’m just going to say it.... you might want to do A LOT of reading before you experiment more or you’re definitely going to learn the difference between the two.

Reaction score
I’m just going to say it.... you might want to do A LOT of reading before you experiment more or you’re definitely going to learn the difference between the two.
That’s exactly what I’ve been doing... and that’s also why I posted this. To learn. I can post a question on here and research other things and find answers to other questions while I wait for a response from you guys. I’m not retarded. It’s called being efficient. Also, you shouldn’t believe everything you read online, which is why I ask you guys all these questions. Because you’re supposed to be helpful, seasoned experts. Sorry if asking all these questions is bothering you guys. I’m trying to be safe. It says in one of the threads that you guys want all the newbies to read that you guys are here to help and that you care. So if you could be helpful instead of condescending, that’d be great. Thanks.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’ve been doing... and that’s also why I posted this. To learn. I can post a question on here and research other things and find answers to other questions while I wait for a response from you guys. I’m not retarded. It’s called being efficient. Also, you shouldn’t believe everything you read online, which is why I ask you guys all these questions. Because you’re supposed to be helpful, seasoned experts. Sorry if asking all these questions is bothering you guys. I’m trying to be safe. It says in one of the threads that you guys want all the newbies to read that you guys are here to help and that you care. So if you could be helpful instead of condescending, that’d be great. Thanks.

I am being helpful. I was in the same place not to long ago. Just read every thread you can on the forum and save the questions for the real parts you don’t understand.

This way people continue to want to help you. A lot of the basics can be filled in using some quick searching etc. You should feel comfortable with all this before you start cycling more.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Hey dude, welcome. We ARE here to help you. And we WILL help you. I promise.

My only advice to you is to humble yourself (even more) and be respectful of the guys as they give you feedback... You gotta have thick skin to last here, but it will be worth it in the long haul. That I promise you too.

If you can keep a supple and humble mind and heart, we can walk beside you as you gain knowledge and understanding.

Now for the no BS feedback, the question you asked and then how you responded to the guys shows us where you are at with you understanding of AAS and basic physiology, as well as your teachability...

So as Viduus suggested, stick around, read a lot, use the search function, read the stickies, use google scholar, and then feel free to ask questions, but if you want to truly learn and make some friends along the way, keep a humble, teachable heart.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

And then you’ll want to stab him....
You two can shove it up your ass sideways.
Love it or hate it, hulk is a trusted member that has paid his dues. And while most can’t pull their head out of their own ass long enough to see it, he actually gives a **** about the rest of the board.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Love it or hate it, hulk is a trusted member that has paid his dues. And while most can’t pull their head out of their own ass long enough to see it, he actually gives a **** about the rest of the board.

I agree with your sentiments TS. But I’m not sure that Trump meant any offense towards HS.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
And this is your contribution to the board is it?? Abusing me because I said I was thick and someone like hulk would be able to give a more biological explanation. What a wanker

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that a sense of humor is in such short supply these days. Thanks for the neg rep tool, your name is fitting. What I wrote was a joke from the chat box the other day. Appreciate it though.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I never got a neg rep he must dislike your comment more than mine

It’s unfortunate that a sense of humor is in such short supply these days. Thanks for the neg rep tool, your name is fitting. What I wrote was a joke from the chat box the other day. Appreciate it though.

Reaction score
Well to be fair, whoever left it didn’t say who they were (also not surprising). But I guess the stabbing thing was probably more negative than you saying that hulk is smart.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Anyone that read the chat that day would also know that stabbing comment was not meant to be any kind of attack on hulk. This has all been interpreted wrong

Well to be fair, whoever left it didn’t say who they were (also not surprising). But I guess the stabbing thing was probably more negative than you saying that hulk is smart.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was there, I can attest. The stabbing comment was just a callback to a chat box conversation.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

I got one as well. Pretty sure it wasn’t TS. Even if it was, I’ve seen his totals and I’m not saying $h1t ;)

New Threads