2 part cycle question

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
ok so 2 parter here.

My pre cycle test levels are 303 and my doc says thats fine but my paper says 250-900 is acceptable, obviously im at the lower levels. But the past few years ive been feeling slugish in my daily life. With normal test levels being 303 and being over 30 should i just throw pct out and just cruise? Id appreciate the input

2nd question going back to tren ace
Ivr been on 250mg test cyp a week and 60mg ed of tren a. Is it normal to have no sides from tren? I mean i feel perfextly normal. No ontop the world feeling, no hot, no sweating,no extra hunger, no increased sex drive or decreased. But i can already get a few extra reps in on every workout i do in the gym. The only sides i do have is sleeping sucks. I wake up every hr and i even take melatonin cause without im wide awake with my eyes closed. And my wife i am extremly mean when i wake up cause the tv is on or to loud. I mean besides the sleeping and waking up alot.

Am i place boing myself or am i like super lucky to not get bad sides.

Gabriel

Reaction score
1-that is on the low side and Dr.s are reluctant to prescribe Test...2-sounds like you are lucky with Tren..take that and run...I would get more bloodwork done,perhaps several before dropping PCT...30 is still young,hate to see you having to pin for decades..just a thought

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Shitty sleep and being irritable ARE some of the side effects.

There's a dose response, the more you take, the more side effects will show up.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
I take 50-60 tren ace ED and have had zero sides as well.

ONE night I woke up soaked from sweat but Im not sure if it was the tren or not since it was just ONE night out of many.

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Shitty sleep and being irritable ARE some of the side effects.

There's a dose response, the more you take, the more side effects will show up.

Ya, but its only when i wake up that im in a shitty mood. From 5am to 9pm im fine

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
I take 50-60 tren ace ED and have had zero sides as well.

ONE night I woke up soaked from sweat but Im not sure if it was the tren or not since it was just ONE night out of many.

this my first tren run. I think maybe i got myself hyped up from what others said like **** its guna be a ****ing fiasco of sides. Not bad 3 almost 4 weeks in

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
It takes me a few weeks or more to notice sides. My first run I had to bail out at 7 weeks.

New Threads