Another Tren journey Kickoff Cycle

Reaction score
Also keep in mind when using tren a or e it’s not a feel good drug . It’s nasty and toxic but the results if u do everything else correct is like no other steroid . The come down from tren is rough too u never want to go right into pct after a tren cycle . You want to keep running test for a while after
Thanks for the Advice i totally agree the result i got from tren on 200mg is phenomenal . i will go with your advice and start with 400 mg . i stop the tren on week 8 then i have 4 more weeks with test only to clear up the tren.

Reaction score
Ok, so response to your 2 posts answering my questions, and thank you for answering them. Calorie surplus of 200-300, deficits of same when bulking or cutting. Why put the energy, effort, health risk into gaining 20-30 lbs only to cut most it. Why not slow the fk down and keep more of what you earned? Now, you do what you want, but in 5 cycles your not really down the road...ie it ain't working nearly as well as it could be. Patience and discipline. Bro, this takes years and years. A 300 calorie surplus is just about a pound in 10 days. Even then that's mostly water and some fat. You would be shocked at how much fkn bigger you'd look adding 12 lbs a year of true muscle. And that, my dude is pushing it. Anyway, think about it. Pretty silky doing the same thing and expecting a different result, and whatever AAS you use isn't going to change that. You approach to eating is.

Don't taper that tren up. Just start at your dose. If you have some issue drop the dose or drop the tren. 400e or 300 ace. If your that worried run ace. E is gonna take a while to go away if you don't like it.

Bricks Thanks for your help! you are right though maybe i was doing it all wrong i will drop my calorie intake to 3500-4000 and see if that will get me to a bigger size while maintaining my BF instead of cutting after that.

and will start with 400 mg .. i respond very well to tren at 200mg so 400mg should be just fine i will keep you posted

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Something isn't adding up.... After your Lean Bulk, you got to 205lbs with 13-15% bf, and now you're 174lbs at 11-12% bf.

You're 30 lbs lighter with only minimal fat loss?!?

What the heck happened???

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Something isn't adding up.... After your Lean Bulk, you got to 205lbs with 13-15% bf, and now you're 174lbs at 11-12% bf.

Guesstimations of bodyfat at their finest

Reaction score

yeah i know it's crazy as i mentioned earlier i cut down my calories to 1800 thinking that would get me to below 10% body fat but i lost both fat and muscle. as Bricks mentioned i should have cut down gradually. anyways i will gain it back in this cycle. attached is my weight log for the last 6 months. you notice a big jump just when i started this cycle.mytrack.jpg

Reaction score
Today was a big milestone just injected 1 (g) of AAS (400mg Tren + 600mg of Test E) this week:
- Went smooth no PIP at all, it took forever though about a minute or so but felt like an half an hour injection.
- I feel normal blood pressure starts to creep up before starting the cycle it ranges between 121/80 to 135/87 but now it ranges between 138/82 to 155/95 at night or after the gym.
- Weight increased from 175lbs to 183lbs but that's fore sure because i increased my calories intake.
- i'll let you know if i got any insomnia or sweat this week.
all my gears were tested using RoidTest kit including the Semi-Quantitative ones for tren and test to double check the concentration, all colors matched also the test is in the range of 250mg and the tren in the range of 200mg. i used the Anti counterfeit code after i scratched the code on the box of the gear and checked at the lab site the code never been used and checked out. i will be doing a blood work in the next 5 weeks.

I will keep ya posted!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Injecting a gram of gear isn’t a milestone.

That’s like saying drinking a fifth or booze is a milestone. It’s not the amount you drink, it’s what it allows you to do: take off your pants and urinate all over the bartender.

Let’s see what you do with a gram of gear before we celebrate. That alone means nothing.

Blood pressure of 155/95 is unacceptable. Get it down. It will only go up from here.

You’ve gained weight mostly because of nitrogen retention and water retention. Not because of diet. Keep an eye out for high e2 signs.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injecting a gram of gear isn’t a milestone.

That’s like saying drinking a fifth or booze is a milestone. It’s not the amount you drink, it’s what it allows you to do: take off your pants and urinate all over the bartender.

Let’s see what you do with a gram of gear before we celebrate. That alone means nothing.

Blood pressure of 155/95 is unacceptable. Get it down. It will only go up from here.

You’ve gained weight mostly because of nitrogen retention and water retention. Not because of diet. Keep an eye out for high e2 signs.

Damn good advice right here. Be humble.

Reaction score
Jin took your advice just came back from the bar to see what can I do with 1G. felt like a lion when I entered the bar did not feel like pulling my pants though and pee on the bartender she was nice would not shut up though but I felt this Strang urge i really wanted to smack her head with the chair bend her over the bar's counter **** her relentlessly while spraying her hair with the beer tap.. then I remembered I got bigger responsibility a cycle to finish. so clearly I can say 1G of AAS is much safer and wiser than drinking.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
[week 2 update]
- Weight: 175->183.6->190.2 lbs (getting heavier faster than my interpolation)
- BF : increasing ~13.4% probably due to the water retention , nitrogen and heavy diet.
- Strength: Miner - not so dramatic yet
- Waist: 30.5 in --> ~ 32 in
- Bicep : 15.5in --> 15.9 in
- Chest :40.25in --> 41.10 in
-Shoulder : 49 in --> 50.25

-weekly dose 600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E
- Vitamin B6 100mg 2 tablets a day along (there was scientific study done about that worked well for me last cycle) with 25mg of caber every 3 days to avoid increasing my prolactin
- Aromsin 25mg once week or if need so far my nipples are normal and never felt any itches.

[Sex Drive]: my morning woods are turning into all night woods (this happen to me only on Tren] luckily the wife is helping with that.

[Side effect] : (Nothing major i feel normal) I thought this big dose will make me feel like I got run over by a truck but it still early to make any judgement.
- starts to feel bit lethargic but found a solution for this I brought my 50lbs dumbbell set to my office every time i feel lethargic i hit the weight and do pushups then i am good for another 4 hours then re-do it again it keeps me energized.
- I'm sweating bit more.
- my skin feels like burning sometimes when i work out i have to stop for a bit.
- never had a Tren cough or insomnia or change of pee's color. [no idea why but i guess i am lucky even on 400 mg]
- i still have a full hair and tren won't cause any hair fall
- i start to have Acne all over my face but nothing on my body yet.

[work out]
- changed my routine from every other day to daily 1-2 hours to maximize my return on investment
zzx.jpg

will keep you posted.

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I am on this exact same cycle (600 test e 400 tren ace), except I kickstarted with anadrol, but started getting gyno, so I switched it to superdrol. I'm taking a lot more aromasin too. I take 25mg eod. But I'm susceptible to estrogenic effects and aromatize heavily so I've gotta stay on top of the ai. You most likely wont need this much. Get labs and get your e2 checked to be sure.

In 6 weeks I've went from 228 to 250, and lost bodyfat too. My squat, bench, and deadlift have all increased 80+lbs. The main sides I've been experiencing are insomnia, night sweats, lethargy, and lack of appetite, and back pumps. Strangely, I've got zero acne this cycle. Last run with dbol and 750mg test e, my back looked like a pepperoni pizza lol.

I'm interested to see your gains from this cycle and how they compare to mine, since we are running almost the exact same.

The gear will definitely help. But remember to still train hard as hell, have proper nutrition, and adequate rest (if possible, I know sleeping on tren is hard)

Last edited:
Reaction score
SickMan, Bro this is so sick. Glad to hear we are doing the same cycle the only different here is you are using fast acting Tren Ace while i am doing Tren E it will be great scientific study to compare sides and results by end of the cycle of course it will be different due gentilics but should not be by that far. probably you started seeing some fat lose due to Tren Ace is fast acting while E is longer ester and will take longer time to set in 3-4 weeks but so far happy with the result today i started to see some veins in my shoulder i've never seen before. after my blood work in week 5 if my liver is good i will add oral do you recommend Anadrol or superdrol .

-Bro make sure you add Caber and B6 to prevent Gyno as well due to prolactin caused by Nor 19. good luck 22 lbs in 6 weeks is sick as of today almost 3 weeks an gained almost 18lbs.

- what is your height? and how many calories are you eating a day?

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I thought about doing tren e too because it's less pinning, but I thought ace would be a better idea in case I reacted badly to it. I'm pinning every day which gets kinda annoying. As far as my prolactin, I'm taking plenty of caber too. I'm 5'11 and I'm weighing exactly 250. I've noticed more vascularity as well. I'm getting all sorts of veins in my forearms that usually aren't there. I've lost bodyfat too. I don't really keep track of calories. It's something I need to work on. Some days I have a poor appetite, and some days I'm super hungry. I take in between 3000 and 4000 a day. Which I know is a big fluctuation. But I'm more worried about strength for powerlifting instead of aesthetics and bodybuilding. Dont get me wrong though, I still want to look good lol. If I could force myself to eat more, my strength gains would be even better I'm sure.

If you want to add an oral, it would definitely add to your gains, but also has risk of side effects. I started with anadrol and got decent gains, but it gave me gyno, despite taking every precaution to prevent it. Drol is notorious for causing mystery gyno. Since I stopped it, my gyno hasn't gotten any worse. In fact, i think it's gotten a little better.

The superdrol has given me insane strength, pumps, hardness, and vascularity. I love it. I think it might even possibly be stronger than tren. Since adding it, my strength has skyrocketed. Literally over 20lbs on my bench in a week. Superdrol is super toxic though. Anadrol is toxic too, basically all orals are. But superdrol might be the most toxic. So there are risks with it. I'm only going to run it 4 weeks. I'm taking tudca with it too, which is supposed to make it less harsh on your liver.

Personally for me, the gains from superdrol have been much better than anadrol, but without the gyno. This is just my experience with it though, some people love drol and hate superdrol.

Dbol is always an option too. I've had good results from it, but it definitely jacks up your e2 and bloats you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Sickman! My Superdrol coming next week but I won't be using it until i see my blood work after week 5 if my liver enzymes looking good i'll go hard on Superdrol from week 6-10

Reaction score
[week 3 update]
Happy with progress so Far:
- Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs ( 4.4 lbs weight increase this week. Total of 19.6 lbs so far)
- My Traps start looking noticeably bigger
- BF : Stays the same ~13.4%
- Strength: Miner - probably 10-15% increase
- Waist: 32 in --> ~ 32 in
- Bicep : 15.9in --> 16 in
- Chest :41.10in --> 41.5 in
- Shoulder : 50.25 in --> 50.5

[weekly dose] 600mg Test E + 400mg Tren E
- No itchy nipple yet No sign of Gyno this is my 5th cycle and i've barely used any AI

[Sex Drive]: I'm officially a sex Demon [had to] jerk off at least 2-4 times a day and have sex otherwise i will be running around in circles like a mad man .

[Side effect] : i started to have insomnia. Tren side effect definitely starts to creep in slowly
- feel bit lethargic more often.
- my skin feels like burning sometimes when i work out i have to stop for a bit.
- my face Acne Starts to get very noticeable like teenager again and the funny thing my body has no Acne at all.

[work out]
- daily 1-2 hours

[Diet]
- 3560->4000 calories per day [340g protein , 67g fat , 359g Carb] Shall i go higher?
[Planning ahead]
- Blood work will be by end of week 5. i know how to check for Test but no idea how to check for Tren in blood work. is checking the prolactin level good enough?

Last edited:

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
Nice. You're gonna love it if you decide to run it. Lol I know I love it! My strength has exploded in the 2 weeks I've been on it. I'm weighing 255 now too, I was 242 when I started the sd lol. But If you're going to run superdrol, you should also probably run tudca with it. It supposedly lessens the damage it does to the liver. Take 750mg a day. Sd is very toxic to your liver and harsh on cholesterol. Like one of the most toxic of any aas. Definitely make sure you drink a lot of water too. And if you notice any crazy sides, don't be afraid to drop it.

Last edited:

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
[week 3 update]
Happy with progress so Far:
- Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs ( 4.4 lbs weight increase this week. Total of 19.6 lbs so far)
- My Traps start looking noticeably bigger
- BF : Stays the same ~13.4%
- Strength: Miner - probably 10-15% increase
- Waist: 32 in --> ~ 32 in
- Bicep : 15.9in --> 16 in
- Chest :41.10in --> 41.5 in
- Shoulder : 50.25 in --> 50.5

- No itchy nipple yet No sign of Gyno this is my 5th cycle and i've barely used any AI

[Sex Drive]: I'm officially a sex Demon [had to] jerk off at least 2-4 times a day and have sex otherwise i will be running around in circles like a mad man .

[Side effect] : i started to have insomnia. Tren side effect definitely starts to creep in slowly
- feel bit lethargic more often.
- my face Acne Starts to get very noticeable like teenager again and the funny thing my body has no Acne at all.

[work out]
- daily 1-2 hours

[Diet]
- 3560->4000 calories per day [340g protein , 67g fat , 359g Carb] Shall i go higher?
[Planning ahead]
- Blood work will be by end of week 5. i know how to check for Test but no idea how to check for Tren in blood work. is checking the prolactin level good enough?

granted I know absolutely
nothing about any of these things. Iv never injected a single thing but it’s interesting to see side effects mentioned on your blog. very few people are rarely so honest about that and it’s enlightening to see. Good luck with the gains You seem to be doing well just lurking and learning.

Reaction score
[week 4 update]
Did not gain any weight this week (nothing changed same diet and training probably Tren E fully kicked in to its full glory (it's very hard for me to gain on Tren same thing happened last cycle unless if i increased my calories intake):
- Weight: 175->183.6->190.2>194.6 lbs > 194.4-194.6( 0 lbs weight increase this week. Total of 19.6 lbs so far)
- My Traps start looking noticeably even bigger and got even more vascular
- BF : went down from ~13.4% --> 12.8% did not look like i lost any fat though hmm
- Strength: 20-30% increase i guess Test E and Tren E both kicked in now i can lift 20% more
- Waist: Increased 32 in --> ~ 33 in i'm eating super clean no cheat meal no idea what happen here but i expected it
- Bicep : increased 15.9in --> 16 in -> 16.1in
- Chest : increased 41.10in --> 41.5 in --> 42in
- Shoulder : increased 50.25 in --> 50.5 --> 50.9in

[Sex Drive]: It's getting out of control i have to leave my office to jerk off the urges getting ridiculous with Tren worst than my 20s with 400 mg.

[Side effect] : Same level of insomnia. but ...night sweats is ridiculous now i woke up multiple times thinking someone pour water on me really annoying obviously this is because my core temp is running hotter than normal my wife told me i feel like a heater in bed
- feel bit low on energy needs coffee more often.
- i still have my full hair and no hair shedding even with this high dose
- i managed to get my face acne under control i got (OXY Acne Face Pads) i whipe my face 5 times a day and managed to get rid of the acne Almost at least better than before.
- i'm breathing noticeably very heavy like 400 lbs fat **** when i work out hope people in my Gym does not think i am on Tren lol.
- Cardio became very challenging i used to do 15-20 min now i am lucky if i can finish 10 min i have to split it into 2 parts 10 min when i get to the GYM then 10 min before i leave

[work out]
- daily 1-2 hours i took this sunday off

[Diet]
- 3560->4000 calories per day [340g protein , 67g fat , 359g Carb] ...i will go higher next week since my weight gain stopped so i am aiming for 4500 Calories per day
[Planning ahead]
- Blood work will be by end of next week. after that i will add SuperDrol as per Sickman advice [looking forward to it]
- is there anything specific i can look for in my blood work to see how Tren effects my blood work