Does weekly vs twice weekly matter?

buck

Reaction score
I'm good with every other week 200mg test cyp. I notice no difference. My libido is higher the 2nd week. That is my greatest concern.
Sounds like you are one of those that do better with low test levels.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up douche bag
Hematocrit
Medical test

Description​

A hematocrit test is a simple blood test that measures the percentage of red blood cells in your blood. Red blood cells are important because they carry oxygen throughout your body. Test results showing low or high hematocrit levels may be signs of blood disorders or other medical conditions.Jul 18, 2022

Is that better sissy boy??
Your still a douche....lower ur dose!

You're new here. Settle down and establish yourself first, don't think that you can walk in the door, guns a'blazing.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was trying to answer what I thought was a question about what it was. And no.not everyone does.
Remember what ur mamma said.
Mind you business

Well, you didn't even answer the question correctly. He was was asked, what's your hematocrit levels at? Your answer... Red blood cells.

Reaction score
You're new here. Settle down and establish yourself first, don't think that you can walk in the door, guns a'blazing.
Guns aren't blazing at all but some kid that's been on here for 4 months isn't gonna disrespect me either and for no reason.
I'm not a newbie I've been on Forums and Chats since the early 90s.
It's all good, just gotta check a knuckle head once and awhile...lol

Reaction score
Well, you didn't even answer the question correctly. He was was asked, what's your hematocrit levels at? Your answer... Red blood cells.
Now thats a good response. See I misread what he was asking.
My bad

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
you fancy bastards and your society and red cross and civilization ....

Reaction score
you fancy bastards and your society and red cross and civilization ....

u fancy bastards and your kits

Attachments

• bloodjugleft.jpg
    bloodjugleft.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 3
  • bloodjugright.jpg
    bloodjugright.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 3

Kraken

Reaction score
u fancy bastards and your kits

I admit, I have an irrational fear of donating blood, and have never done it. I was with a phlebotomist for nearly 4 years, she worked for a large blood bank. She told me all kinds of stories, and repeatedly told me never to donate blood. Clearly I need to work past that :-(

Kraken

Reaction score
give some examples 😯
Blood being destroyed due to frequent lab technician errors, blood drives being conducted when there was actually a surplus and no urgency despite local and international events. Employees treated badly and paid poorly, despite large financial "surplus" (because its a non-profit) as the hospitals pay big $$$ for blood. After being there for years, she felt is was a racket where people are convinced to donate a product, being told there is a dire need, then that good act is used to enrich people.

Some employees being poor with their stick. Having to try several times and then hitting the limit of tries, and sending the poor donor home.

She felt a sizable portion of the donors were people on gear. She didn't care; it was not as if anyone there didn't know and she had no issue with it. Granted she was unhappy at that position, despite being a successful lead.

Reaction score
Blood being destroyed due to frequent lab technician errors, blood drives being conducted when there was actually a surplus and no urgency despite local and international events. Employees treated badly and paid poorly, despite large financial "surplus" (because its a non-profit) as the hospitals pay big $$$ for blood. After being there for years, she felt is was a racket where people are convinced to donate a product, being told there is a dire need, then that good act is used to enrich people.

She felt a sizable portion of the donors were people on gear. She didn't care; it was not as if anyone there didn't know and she had no issue with it. Granted she was unhappy at that position, despite being a successful lead.
oh I thought u meant stories of stuff going wrong while donating. If you just ignore all the politics behind it, you need to get blood out of your body. You can do it yourself, need supervision, triple check sterility, buy the supplies and whatnot. Or go to a place, just sit there, and even get 40 bucks. So even if you aren't helping other people in the end, it's still a better option for you personally.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im not sure how it all works. I never “need” to donate but I do it really regular bc people do need blood.

The red cross app even sends you a message when your blood gets used. Maybe its bullshit but its a good feeling.

Reactions: CJ

Kraken

Reaction score
Im not sure how it all works. I never “need” to donate but I do it really regular bc people do need blood.

The red cross app even sends you a message when your blood gets used. Maybe its bullshit but its a good feeling.

My ex GF didn't work for the Red Cross.

New Threads