Does weekly vs twice weekly matter?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Time to donate. Red cross app makes it super easy.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Attached...
To get mine down and kept down I tricked it, I would go to 1 place every 4 months for a year and donate double reds, in-between them times I would do whole bloods once every 8 weeks at a different place. Now I stay steady at normal ranges donating very less often.

I was high as well before I started that routine up.

Reaction score
To get mine down and kept down I tricked it, I would go to 1 place every 4 months for a year and donate double reds, in-between them times I would do whole bloods once every 8 weeks at a different place. Now I stay steady at normal ranges donating very less often.

I was high as well before I started that routine up.
I do a similar thing as well. Just been alternating between red cross and a local org

Kraken

Reaction score
I do feel fatigued, I thought it was just because I get too little sleep.

Reaction score
I do feel fatigued, I thought it was just because I get too little sleep.
well if youre not sleeping you'll also feel like you're not sleeping. but try to get like 10+ hours one night this weekend. See if you're still tired after

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
My BP runs a bit below normal at 110 / 70 or so, and with the AI my estrogen is undetectable. Hematocrit is high. The endo nearly had a fit when she saw the test levels.
Nothing wrong with that BP as long as you are not having symptoms. Mine was lower than that for year. wish i could get it back there. There lower the pressure the less stress on the arteries.
110/70 is neither low or high... it's optimal.

On average I hover between 100/60 and 110/70.

Blood_Pressure_Chart_V1.0_ (2).png

Reader591

Reaction score
yea think of dividing up injections in a week as a way to manage the peak of your test levels, not the trough. Meaning if your test peaks at 1500 after one injection in a week, you may convert more dht and estrogen than if dividing it into two doses and your peak being lower. Thats more the point than preventing a low, in the context of trt with a longer ester and within a weeks time.

I think two weeks is when you may start experiencing the drop of test symptoms.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was going to comment on RBC, hematoct, etc .. but I see you guys have already covered that.

Guess I should catch up on a thread before I leave comments 😅

buck

Reaction score
110/70 is neither low or high... it's optimal.

On average I hover between 100/60 and 110/70.

View attachment 47995
Who put out that chart if i may ask and what studies did they use to base it on if you should know? Did the people with low pressure and no side effects actually have shorter life spans or was it just experts giving their best opinions?

Most everything i see says the lower the better as long as there are no negative side effects..
"On the other hand, the blood pressures optimal for longevity are those below 110 mm Hg systolic and 70 mm Hg diastolic."

Reaction score
For those of you who inject your Test weekly (as part of normal TRT, not blasting) do you find it wears off before the week is over? I currently twice weekly, which is what the clinic recommends. The last Endo i went to said i can just do weekly.
I'm good with every other week 200mg test cyp. I notice no difference. My libido is higher the 2nd week. That is my greatest concern.

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up douche bag
Hematocrit
Medical test

Description​

A hematocrit test is a simple blood test that measures the percentage of red blood cells in your blood. Red blood cells are important because they carry oxygen throughout your body. Test results showing low or high hematocrit levels may be signs of blood disorders or other medical conditions.Jul 18, 2022

Is that better sissy boy??
Your still a douche....lower ur dose!

Reaction score
Hematocrit
Medical test

Description​

A hematocrit test is a simple blood test that measures the percentage of red blood cells in your blood. Red blood cells are important because they carry oxygen throughout your body. Test results showing low or high hematocrit levels may be signs of blood disorders or other medical conditions.Jul 18, 2022

Is that better sissy boy??
Your still a douche....lower ur dose!
yeah dumbass everyone knows what hematocrit is

New Threads