Favorite oral AAS?

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like var. I'm an old fuck and other orals either jack up my BP, lipids, make me hold water or all of the above. I'm not saying its the strongest, most efficient or best oral by any means, I'm just saying it works well for me. Personally, if I'm going to throw caution to the wind and wreck myself I'm going to do it with Tren.

THIS... I Have only used var and dbol, but the sides on dbol were terrible for me, gonna give tbol a try next

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only oral I've run so far is var.. and I loved it. Looking forward to trying dbol & drol in the future though.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drol makes me feel like shit. Dbol is gangsta a lot more water than anavar and quicker gains. But anavar is the shit run 100mg of that bitch and I'll tell you.

It's a lot milder on the appetite suppression and pretty much every other side. And has great synergy with tren. And back pumps are tolerable with anavar unless it's the taurine that im taking thatsdoing the trick.

Lean and vascular as Fuck even when bulking. My favorite by far as long as your getting the good stuff. I can't even imagine how good Pharm grade var is.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
D-Bol all day. drol kicks ass too though.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
to stay on topic..

ask azog if hell ever run dbol? my guess? he wont.

It is true. I will never run dbol.
I am not after putting on a ton of water/mass at once. I want to stay lean and keep a dryer look. I am sure someone will say you can with dbol, but I don't see the point. Seems too messy to me, given my proclivity to gyno and high estrogen.
That said, I have only tried two orals. Var and Tbol. Both are great. Mass advantage goes to tbol. Slight strength and vascularity advantage to var (tbol does provide me both tho). Var is a bit "cleaner" and I feel better on it overall. Tbol gave me a bit of indigestion at 100mg and jacked up my bp slightly. Both give horrifying pumps. Especially back pumps. Var is a bit worse than tbol in this regard. I slammed so much damn taurine hahaha.

I do wanna give winny a go sometime just for shits and giggles.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF? The Breakfast of Champions of course

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Superdrol. I can't believe how dry and hard everything is from it. Reminds me of var but with more size. Not really holding water either.

Reaction score
I like the dbol/drol combo better than one of them alone. Next will be the dbol/winny combo to end a blast.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the thing is hulk...lots of older guys here wont run a gram of pretty much anything.
I believe cash said once. start low, till those low doses wont do much. then increase and exhaust that dose as well. because next time you will need that gram to continue your gram doses.

also I believe thats alot of oil going in.

leme ask. have you always ran gram doses?
ill tell you I great amazing results with 300 tren and 250 test. just saying....in the real world the hulk doesnt exist and the more angry he gets doesnt make him bigger. it gives him cardiovascular problems.

Absolutely I've ran lower dosages

With what superdrol does to my BP, I'll be trying var in the future

Rather have a heart than be shredded lol

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anadrol most definately. Makes me full and vascular. Strength gains are great too. Overall one of my favorite AAS out there besides tren... Currently running dbol, drol, and test cycle and I'm blowin up. Anxious to try superdrol soon to see what all the hypes about lol

Reaction score
like the others have said it depends on which time of year im at, bulk or cut, bulk i stick with dbol, when im cutting it will be var.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anadrol you bulk or cut, its king of orals.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
+1 for drol also.

I've done drol, dbol and var for orals. Fullness and strength from it are tough to beat.

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drol for sure! Ive had some good runs with drol/Dbol combo though.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anadrol kills my appetite - so its dbol for me. I like var too but it seriously messes with my cholesterol. Although i guess all steroids do to some degree.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can only say drol. I really don't have any other to compare it to. I'm taking some dbol now but I'm 98% sure it's bunk. I did have massive gains from the abombs and very little sides at the time I took them. Love to get my hands on some more and run it with my trt and see what happens.

Get Some

Reaction score
Dbol... Without question

Winny and drol would be next. ZERO negatives with dbol for me. Amazing size and strength and you feel like a million bucks. Winny is great strength and vascularity but terrible joint pain and liver values. Drol fucks with my BP and if I run more than 75mg daily I feel like shit. Although one if the best cutters I've run was 150 mg drol daily in calorie deficit. Felt like shit the entire time but LOOKED great haha.

Var is ehhh... No downside but need 80-100 mg daily for decent results. Would be higher on the list if it didn't fuck with my stomach so much. Superdrol is nice but again you feel like shit.

Oral tren... Absolute BEAST MODE. Size, strength, and cut but it really made me feel toxic. Halo is good for strength but makes me do stupid things lol.

Tbol is one I haven't really given a fair shot yet... Will soon in a bulking cycle this winter.

Get Some

Reaction score
I can only say drol. I really don't have any other to compare it to. I'm taking some dbol now but I'm 98% sure it's bunk. I did have massive gains from the abombs and very little sides at the time I took them. Love to get my hands on some more and run it with my trt and see what happens.

You would know if its bunk if you are running at least 25mg daily. After 2 weeks you should see massive size and strength gains, as well as sexual aggressiveness. If you're not maxing out machines at your gym after 4 weeks then your dbol is fake. But then again, why would someone fake dbol? It's so cheap

New Threads