How do you feel about ghosting?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Jenn_is_Jenning I'm oblivious when it's done to me but I'm pretty sure that was a hint lol
Jenn is a total catch... If I was single then maybe, but I'm not and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be her type anyway.

However, I would still totally be excited if we were hanging out and she invited me over to play videogames. I must be a nerd... most guys would be stoked to be alone with her, and all I care about is that she'd play video games with me 🤣🤣🤣

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Jenn is a total catch... If I was single then maybe, but I'm not and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be her type anyway.

However, I would still totally be excited if we were hanging out and she invited me over to play videogames. I must be a nerd... most guys would be stoked to be alone with her, and all I care about is that she'd play video games with me 🤣🤣🤣
only females I talk to are my daughter and wife. Why? because when shown interest or attention from women I loose ability to use higher brain function and become quite ravenous. So I will not put myself in those situations.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
only females I talk to are my daughter and wife. Why? because when shown interest or attention from women I loose ability to use higher brain function and become quite ravenous. So I will not put myself in those situations.
You won't play video games with females? 🤣

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
You won't play video games with females? 🤣
I'm not bragging this just show how much of a problem I can have. And I say it's a problem because I've been married a very long time. I can think of at least 10 instances where a female employee showed me the customer attention and ended up fucking somewhere on the business grounds while they were open.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not bragging this just show how much of a problem I can have. And I say it's a problem because I've been married a very long time. I can think of at least 10 instances where a female employee showed me the customer attention and ended up fucking somewhere on the business grounds while they were open.
And I'm extremely introverted even awkward in public

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Cool story man... you sound like a stud.

To be clear, I'm not calling you a liar. I don't know you in the least. I just don't care about other people's sexual exploits. Just to give you an idea, I also gave some other guy shit before for logging sex as cardio in his workout log 😂. Talking about it when someone is not soliciting for that info, or where it isn't really relevant, just seems odd to me... but different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, I'm bowing out so the thread can get back on topic about ghosting. 😅

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Cool story man... you sound like a stud.

To be clear, I'm not calling you a liar. I don't know you in the least. I just don't care about other people's sexual exploits. Just to give you an idea, I also gave some other guy shit before for logging sex as cardio in his workout log 😂. Talking about it when someone is not soliciting for that info just seems odd to me, but different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, I'm bowing out so the thread can get back on topic about ghosting. 😅
That's fine I just explaining why I don't put myself in those situations. Bragging about it would be extremely disrespectful to my wife explaining the situation on why I don't do something it's just explaining the situation. I Have made peace with my wife about everything I've done. Any experience I may give out is more show other people that may have issues it's okay to talk about it's also explain methods or at least my methods to prevent it from happening again. As being solicited I was asked about playing video games so I was explaining why I wouldn't hang out with somebody and play video games

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That's fine I just explaining why I don't put myself in those situations. Bragging about it would be extremely disrespectful to my wife explaining the situation on why I don't do something it's just explaining the situation. I Have made peace with my wife about everything I've done. Any experience I may give out is more show other people that may have issues it's okay to talk about it's also explain methods or at least my methods to prevent it from happening again. As being solicited I was asked about playing video games so I was explaining why I wouldn't hang out with somebody and play video games
That's great, but the thread is about ghosting.... not about how to fuck random employees during work hours while also being an introvert 😂.

Maybe starting a thread where people can lay out their vices would be a good place for you to post something like this. 🤷‍♂️

Also, I don't recall anyone soliciting you to talk about fucking. I made a joke about how you wouldn't play video games with a woman. I made that joke because I perfectly understood what you really meant and I was trying to change the direction of the conversation.... because no one cares about how sexually ravenous you are. 🤣🤣🤣

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer it. Quick no's are better than long no's. Quality dates are expensive. If you are in a woman's long term plans she will insert herself into your life.

I do not have a problem if someone stops talking to me out of the blue. A better option presented itself, they have determined I am not for them. No explanation necessary.

Attraction cannot be negotiated. Any conversation about us not moving forward leaves you in a position to beg to continue seeing her.
Don't take my silence so personally. I got bussy with other guys and forgot to tell you that you suck and it's over. But thanks for the new car. My boyfriend uses it for drifting.
That's what she said. Whish I knew what ghosting was then.
Wait till she discovers the car is stolen and I gave her mother an std. The same one she gave me.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Don't take my silence so personally. I got bussy with other guys and forgot to tell you that you suck and it's over. But thanks for the new car. My boyfriend uses it for drifting.
That's what she said. Whish I knew what ghosting was then.
Wait till she discovers the car is stolen and I gave her mother an std. The same one she gave me.
F5Sb3p2aYAAr76N.jpg

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ghosting is when you sneak into a woman’s bedroom with a sheet over your head, right?

I fully support it… in theory.
If it is your wife and Halloween and your Twinkie is poking out yes that is ghosting.
If it isn't Halloween and it isnt your wife we call it prospecting.
If the prospect is into it you get lucky. If she isn't she has a hard time convincing the police Casper tried to rape her.

New Threads