How do you feel about abortion?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I agree, but I wouldn't hate Congress for passing a law. It'd be nice if they actually did some real work, instead of blaming the Supreme Court for rightfully determining that they had no authority to issue the R vs W decision.

I feel that way about many things though. Keep the federal govt out if it, it's for the States to decide for themselves.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Fair enough.

I did not know that distinction was made. But to be fair, the far left advocates for abortions up to the point of birth under all circumstances. That is part of why I had this impression.

I agree with you on cases of rape and incest.

What about the part with the father-to-be not having a say?

What if the women vote for abortion without limits?
Who said he shouldnt get say ? , thats a couple issue not men screaming at an emotionally damaged teen or a rape victim walking into a clinic , screaming baby killer at her like big tough guys ..

and no one ,, NO ONE on the left advocates final month abortions or up to the time of birth ,, not right or left ,, accept in the case of medical or legal emergency

again that is a complete and total conspiracy theory lie fed to the simple minded through things like fox , brietbart and other right wing propaganda outlets .. complete and total fabrication.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I gota get my cardio in but ill be back to yell n scream about something that as a human with a penis is none of my business if the child isnt mine ,,, in a few minutes (y)

Reaction score
I gota get my cardio in but ill be back to yell n scream about something that as a human with a penis is none of my business if the child isnt mine ,,, in a few minutes (y)
Yet here you were in this thread. 🤷‍♂️

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I agree, but I wouldn't hate Congress for passing a law. It'd be nice if they actually did some real work, instead of blaming the Supreme Court for rightfully determining that they had no authority to issue the R vs W decision.

I feel that way about many things though. Keep the federal govt out if it, it's for the States to decide for themselves.
I feel any government that would put those controls in place wouldn't also mind controlling me in other ways that I don't want to be controlled in.

If the federal government forced this, then there would be no where I could go that I'd feel comfortable. If we leave it up to the states, then I'm confident I would have several options of where I could move.

Texas has banned abortion, and let me tell you they don't mind trying to control us in other ways too... down to what books are permitted in public libraries, what parts of history they will allow to be taught to kids, and other more direct means. I've already started looking at houses in other states because of it. Of all locations, one place I'm looking is Ohio. They have more freedoms there, at least the ones I care about, than we do in Texas.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I feel any government that would put those controls in place wouldn't also mind controlling me in other ways that I don't want to be controlled in.

If the federal government forced this, then there would be no where I could go that I'd feel comfortable. If we leave it up to the states, then I'm confident I would have several options of where I could move.

Texas has banned abortion, and let me tell you they don't mind trying to control us in other ways too... down to what books are permitted in public libraries, what parts of history they will allow to be taught to kids, and other more direct means. I've already started looking at houses in other states because of it. Of all locations, one place I'm looking is Ohio. They have more freedoms there, at least the ones I care about, than we do in Texas.

Interesting point. 🤔

Reaction score

I’m in PA. Want to do a house swap?

BigChief1

Reaction score

Ohio is good. But could I talk u into Iowa. Just purchase afew measly hundred acres in one of the whitetail heaven counties I provide you. Don’t worry I will be down every deer season to help ya out with the place. 🤞

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im from Enola. Been gone a long time. But Im still prejudiced against people with philly accents

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yet here you were in this thread. 🤷‍♂️
Go where ever I want and speak my mind :ROFLMAO: who the fuck are you to care or question it ,,,?

no one. thats who. grow the fuck up. don't pout just because people disagree with you it's a debate other people are allowed to think for themselves.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
One thing here is for certain, if dudes had babies, there would be express abortion joints on every corner.

Reaction score
Go where ever I want and speak my mind :ROFLMAO: who the fuck are you to care or question it ,,,?

no one. thats who. grow the fuck up. don't pout just because people disagree with you it's a debate other people are allowed to think for themselves.
Oh boy. Yano is getting himself all worked up again.

Relax DoucheBro…. We’re family.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Like doing drugs. Saving money. Eating fried chicken. What other people do and their reasons for it isn't for me to judge.

1 exception. My parents should have done it 56 years ago. No one would have known.
Personally I think cancer in children is worse. Never having a go at life you all think is bad. But to have lived 6 years and die from cancer is fucked up.

Reaction score
Personally I think cancer in children is worse. Never having a go at life you all think is bad. But to have lived 6 years and die from cancer is fucked up.
Nah the first 6 years are the best. After that you start getting homework, more chores around the house. Best to go by 5 or 6. It's all downhill after that.

Reaction score
The government willingly passes out billions of our tax dollars to OTHER countries to fight fucked up wars. Imagine how those billions could be used in our own country.

They could have orphanages again, but funded and managed better to be more like boarding schools. We could have State Hospitals for mental health issues, except actually get the people the treatment they need. Business co-ops to provide jobs to unemployed people.
👍👏👍