Juicepal Is this stuff a scam ?

Obscured78

Reaction score
How long has the big red box that says “if you haven’t received an email from us in 72 hours” been up on the jpal website?
His guy in EU put that up week or so after JP went MIA. He stated somewhere he hasn’t been able to reach JP either and couldn’t say anymore than that….

Obscured78

Reaction score
I've been traveling for the holidays so I haven't been in touch with folks like I usually am. This is the first I've heard of this. I wickr'd a couple of people and will see what's what hopefully.

That thread at meso that I was involved in was something I just happened to post in after seeing JP and that one member who was insulting anyone who had anything but praise for JP.

I hadn't heard much about JP in some time. I was told by a friend of mine who is also a staff on a couple of solid boards that he was looking into JP and how he might have been involved in some way with the extorting of different board owners when all that chaos was going on. He felt JP was not a good guy.

If you google juicepal and GH15 you will see an over the top JP posting the names and addresses of people who had been receivers for GH15. JP claims he was scammed out of $15k by GH15 and he was on a mission to have him taken down by LE.

I checked out JP's site where he has 2 different menus. He had a sale with great prices going on but the gear was shipping from EU. Then he had his list for gear shipped inside the USA where prices weren't as impressive.

Does anyone know if JP...the guy behind JP....is located here in the USA? I was under the impression he was located outside the USA? As open as he is I guess I expected him to be in EU or someplace outside the USA?
I believe JP is stateside. His operations i. The states were going on long before he started operation in EU.

Who knows what’s what really unless you’re part of the outfit.

Not sure about any of those extortion claims but I was a fan of what was in his vials.

Back to drawing board for me.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe JP is stateside. His operations i. The states were going on long before he started operation in EU.

Who knows what’s what really unless you’re part of the outfit.

Not sure about any of those extortion claims but I was a fan of what was in his vials.

Back to drawing board for me.
Yep, I was told that he was a guy from the USA. Very surprised at the attention he knowingly drew to himself. I'm certain the charges, once they are made known to the Community, are going to include some sort of financial charge such as money laundering or Tax evasion. Forensic accounting is something the IRS specializes in. I'm told they are very accurate and can come with in a $20 bill of what is actually owed.

JPal may be able to take the RDAP program that is offered throughout the BOP. Its Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Its to help convicts change their Criminal Thinking. He is of the Criminal Mindset. Glaringly so.

I mean, he was snubbing his nose at LE. Talking about being untouchable and showing off what he spends the proceeds of his criminal enterprise on. The agents who handled his case got to know JPal pretty well. Everything he flashed in the open is going to be seized. Everything he didn't flash is going to be seized. Its all gone.

We will see if his big name clients in Hollywood and the Top Olympia guys are going to be served up? He will be asked about them..,he spoke about them enough. If they did exist, my money says he will give them up. Reality hits harder than anything I can think of when it settles in.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You guys are braver than I am on many levels , when I see or hear the name JuicePal , I think of some thing I would get for my grand kids not a place to get gear. God Bless ya's haahaah
IMG_5414.JPG

Reaction score
How long has the big red box that says “if you haven’t received an email from us in 72 hours” been up on the jpal website?
That’s been up since the 21st.

What’s absolutely mind blowing is guys were commenting they were getting reply emails and sending money to the supplied BTC address. I checked later on and these comments were all deleted. The mods said “let’s give him time to reply before we say he’s busted”.

If you ordered after the 15th which is when some guys had no contact, I sure as shit wouldn’t accept that pack.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
That’s been up since the 21st.

What’s absolutely mind blowing is guys were commenting they were getting reply emails and sending money to the supplied BTC address. I checked later on and these comments were all deleted. The mods said “let’s give him time to reply before we say he’s busted”.

If you ordered after the 15th which is when some guys had no contact, I sure as shit wouldn’t accept that pack.
and this one of the many reasons why ASF is a shit board. Mods and certainly RAT admin do nothing to protect members when they know something is off. I've seen it play over and over many times.

Saying lets give him time to reply is bullshit. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if RAT admin or the psycho mod have something to do with the bust if it is indeed a bust.

That sub will only be removed if and when some type of news or press release is available for any Joe Blow to see with a google search.

lifter6973

Reaction score
You guys are braver than I am on many levels , when I see or hear the name JuicePal , I think of some thing I would get for my grand kids not a place to get gear. God Bless ya's haahaah
View attachment 16634
Yup, this and the ThunderMuscle guy here. I don't know which name is worse.
What's next, Lunchbox Gear?

Reaction score
and this one of the many reasons why ASF is a shit board. Mods and certainly RAT admin do nothing to protect members when they know something is off. I've seen it play over and over many times.

Saying lets give him time to reply is bullshit. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if RAT admin or the psycho mod have something to do with the bust if it is indeed a bust.

That sub will only be removed if and when some type of news or press release is available for any Joe Blow to see with a google search.
Idk if it’s still up now but even the members were saying “why are my comments getting deleted”?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I was checking out some old posts over at ASF and saw your banned handle in a thread Jswole started where he posted my meso posts about @Bigmills/cakedup being a snitch.
Bigmills had a partner goes by @antjb1017/geargod.

Guys were thrashing mills and antjb1017 for sourcing by pm and being rats. One member posted that he had done a lot of biz with both bigmills and antjb1017 and will be sure to look out for them. That member was Juicedup55 who is a daily poster now at ASF who is, in fact, antjb1017. He was ragging on himself?!?!

Its really too much. I knew jswole sounded familiar to me....he was co owner of Pinnacle Labs who ripped off a bunch of founding members here back in 2012 and 13 along with Zeek!

Jswole has several handles and released from USP Atlanta a couple of years ago after he was ratted out for his Pinnacle Gear scams. When the feds raided his place they found an illegal weed grow and a couple of guns.

He came back a little sheepishly at first but nobody called him out for scamming guys when he was pushing Pinnacle so he went all out calling out member custom and Praetorian when he was just as filthy if not worse himself.

I'm going to have to front him off at some point.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Always learning something new..never knew Jswole220 was involved in scams. Wow never thought he'd be that bad. Ohh and antjb1017 was another pita, especially when he trolled me in PMs on M&S in the past.

You are sure a huge fount of knowledge @biggerben692000 and much respect.

lifter6973

Reaction score
I was checking out some old posts over at ASF and saw your banned handle in a thread Jswole started where he posted my meso posts about @Bigmills/cakedup being a snitch.
Bigmills had a partner goes by @antjb1017/geargod.

Guys were thrashing mills and antjb1017 for sourcing by pm and being rats. One member posted that he had done a lot of biz with both bigmills and antjb1017 and will be sure to look out for them. That member was Juicedup55 who is a daily poster now at ASF who is, in fact, antjb1017. He was ragging on himself?!?!

Its really too much. I knew jswole sounded familiar to me....he was co owner of Pinnacle Labs who ripped off a bunch of founding members here back in 2012 and 13 along with Zeek!

Jswole has several handles and released from USP Atlanta a couple of years ago after he was ratted out for his Pinnacle Gear scams. When the feds raided his place they found an illegal weed grow and a couple of guns.

He came back a little sheepishly at first but nobody called him out for scamming guys when he was pushing Pinnacle so he went all out calling out member custom and Praetorian when he was just as filthy if not worse himself.

I'm going to have to front him off at some point.
Holy Shit. I did not know this about JSwole.
Many thought he just ghosted certain places because he got a visit about an Opti order and we figured that spooked him enough. Kind of thought maybe someone set him up for that visit.

Either way, Rats give up other Rats and scumbags scam other scumbags so nothing should surprise me.

I also remember antjb handle when he was a mod I believe or at least a rep at ASF. He was pretty popular. I think almost everyone knows about CakedUp/BigMills.

Geez, so many of these guys tied in together.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Holy Shit. I did not know this about JSwole.
Many thought he just ghosted certain places because he got a visit about an Opti order and we figured that spooked him enough. Kind of thought maybe someone set him up for that visit.

Either way, Rats give up other Rats and scumbags scam other scumbags so nothing should surprise me.

I also remember antjb handle when he was a mod I believe or at least a rep at ASF. He was pretty popular. I think almost everyone knows about CakedUp/BigMills.

Geez, so many of these guys tied in together.
Wasn’t caked up the guy who got busted when he passed out high on heroin at a post office with packs he was supposed to mail?

lifter6973

Reaction score
Wasn’t caked up the guy who got busted when he passed out high on heroin at a post office with packs he was supposed to mail?
Yes, he was tied in with a few other busts too. Many guys were ratting on each other at the time.

lifter6973

Reaction score
It’s because he secretly misses you but doesn’t know how to say it
He was one of the better out of a group of all shit mods over there.
So in summary, yeah he sucks, but there are much worse.

@Sherk and I went back and forth a few times and he cried to Vision for help.
Vision and HFO3 are mods at ASF and of course PureShitLabs/Z reps (@Sherk tried to look noble and removed himself as a PSL/Z rep but still banned people that talked bad about them).

Those 3 circle jerk weekly and suck each others cocks daily.
Also, HFO3 is a pussy.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
He was one of the better out of a group of all shit mods over there.
So in summary, yeah he sucks, but there are much worse.

@Sherk and I went back and forth a few times and he cried to Vision for help.
Vision and HFO3 are mods at ASF and of course PureShitLabs/Z reps (@Sherk tried to look noble and removed himself as a PSL/Z rep but still banned people that talked bad about them).

Those 3 circle jerk weekly and suck each others cocks daily.
Also, HFO3 is a pussy.
The main guy I can’t stand is that Gymntonic scum bag. Dante Trudel came over and got on his shit and called him out over a bunch of lies he posted.
The one guy I do like a lot is Monte.

New Threads