Need Help Please! new member here.

Reaction score
Thank you for giving time of day first off now here's my ?

Stats- 5-11, 243 lbs, Approx 25-30BF% (Tons of loose skin issues and pockets of fat).

Right now 'Im taking 1CC of deca and 1CC test every 5th day. This is my second full cycle with about 4th pin and having issues with extreme bloat/water retention. I know this is normal but it seems like it has been really extreme this time. I still have 2 more bottles of Deca and 3 more bottles of test. so i was going to cycle through all of this then end with a test only 10 pins to end this cycle.

But I was wondering if after the 1st bottle of test/deca is finished can i transition into tren/test and just keep up every 5th day pin or do i have to pct wait a while and take blood work then start over. Test/deca is getting me strong and im filling out on mass but this bloat weight/weight gain got me worries. talking like 30 lbs in 3 weeks. Now, i know its not all muscle. I used to be obese but i lost down from 330-185 and started body building.

Any help with cycle advice or alternate cycle would be awesome.

Original plan was as follows.

Every 5th day 2cc(1cctest,1ccdeca)- 3of these so 30 pins.
Then finish off with a test only 10 pins.

now thinking about switching last 20 pins to test/tren then last 10 pins to be test only.

Also, was thinking of adding a cutting tool to help like anavar.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm not reading retarded but if ur saying u r pinning 1cc once a week of both sounds really really off. In all due respect ur not doing shit right. U are all over the place with test deca then test and tren then var. I'm going to say what Hulky says KEEP IT SIMPLE. If u are relying on steroids to rip u with a not so good diet ur mistaken . Focus on u r diet and cardio and read up and proper cycling.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Switch mid way to the tren, if you want.

But, more importantly, bloating that badly is NOT normal. You should be using an AI. Are you?

As far as anavar, there is only one cutting tool you need: proper nutrition. Everything else is secondary. At 30% bodyfat, you have no need for stimulants, or cutting compounds to shed fat. You need a diet overhaul, and maybe some cardio.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^^ Agreed ur doses are not right and if this 2nd full cycle what was ur first?
Honestly you should stop an start reading you will be much happier knowing more ABOUT what ur doing but far from knowing what ur doing.
tren = leave it alone

and if ur going to continue the cycle up ur doses to double get arimdex.
BUT QUITE HONESTLY YOU SHOULD STOP

nastyNate

Reaction score
How old are you?

Like what has been said you can never out juice or out train a bad diet. Serious time needs to be spent learning how to feed correctly. Thats where the money is for you. Holding a lot of water on a cycle is not normal unless your hormones are seriously out of wack. At that body fat you are probably converting more test to estrogen than a guy at 16%. Any of the anabolic agents will be like pissing in a tornado until you get the diet dialed in. How long have you been on this current cycle.

Also, it is advisable to relay cycle doses using mg of whatever it is you're using rather than cc or volume. While most can guess how many mg you're running per week it is just that, a guess. Yea, the whole thing sounds a little odd.

When talking about your cycle it should look something like this:

Week 1-16Test E 500mg/week
week 1-12: Deca 400mg/week
Week 1-4 anavar 80mg/day
arimidex .5mg/day prn symptomatic estrogen sides or e2>250 whatever.

Simple like someone said.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my boy fellas. Morgan sup my dude? I see you finally joined.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would try to lose some lbs before U cycle any more. With that body fat your organs and body are most likely under high stress already to just walk around and maintain. Adding aas to that could be a disaster . The only "cutting" tool out there is ur diet. Good job getting down to where u are and keep it up.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
You need ancillary drugs seems like your estrogen is getting a little out of control look into anti estrogens cause bloating is one of the first signs basically your diet is not where it should be or most likely it's estrogen get it in check as soon as you can because both are really not good wish you luck

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for giving time of day first off now here's my ?

Stats- 5-11, 243 lbs, Approx 25-30BF% (Tons of loose skin issues and pockets of fat).

Right now 'Im taking 1CC of deca and 1CC test every 5th day. This is my second full cycle with about 4th pin and having issues with extreme bloat/water retention. I know this is normal but it seems like it has been really extreme this time. I still have 2 more bottles of Deca and 3 more bottles of test. so i was going to cycle through all of this then end with a test only 10 pins to end this cycle.

But I was wondering if after the 1st bottle of test/deca is finished can i transition into tren/test and just keep up every 5th day pin or do i have to pct wait a while and take blood work then start over. Test/deca is getting me strong and im filling out on mass but this bloat weight/weight gain got me worries. talking like 30 lbs in 3 weeks. Now, i know its not all muscle. I used to be obese but i lost down from 330-185 and started body building.

Any help with cycle advice or alternate cycle would be awesome.

Original plan was as follows.

Every 5th day 2cc(1cctest,1ccdeca)- 3of these so 30 pins.
Then finish off with a test only 10 pins.

now thinking about switching last 20 pins to test/tren then last 10 pins to be test only.

Also, was thinking of adding a cutting tool to help like anavar.

I'm sure a lot of the 30lbs you're carrying is bloat but 30lbs is in 3 weeks isn't right. You have to control your caloric intake and macro nutrients even when you're using exogenous hormones.

You are exclusively using hormones which are susceptible to aromatase yet you do not mention using an aromatase inhibitor. You should start taking an aromatase inhibitor immediately. I'd take 25mg exemestane every other day until your estrogen is under control.

If you don't have an aromatase inhibitor on hand you should discontinue the deca and take a very low dose of testosterone until your estrogen is under control.

Trenbolone is more powerful than nandrolone and it isn't susceptible to aromatase so switching would be beneficial.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is why I told him months ago to join cause he seemed confused. Bro you need to do some research or ask someone the proper way to do a cycle cause this is all over the place. 1st your dosages are a bit off but anywho you want to throw tren in on your second cycle after running deca is a pretty harsh cycle. Specially for a 20+ week cycle which will shut you down hard. You're prob gonna need 6 months to recover fully with these harsh compounds. (Which I do not recommend). You need to lay this out for us on what your actually doing this cycle cause I'm a bit confused still.

T

TriniJuice

Whats the mg/mL of all your compounds;
And if your bloating that bad I'd opt for adex over aromasin...me personally I'd start adex at 1mg eod for the 1st week than drop it down to .5mg eod
Also are you able to get blood work

Reaction score
Thank everybody for feed back. What I wanted to say in my head was not articulated in my post. I was super nervous to post and it showed so I had some things messed up. I'm not mixing in tren yet for sure. I tried to delete post so I could start over for info but would not let me. Tonight I will repost my ?'s with exact measurements and questions more clear. Btw, I'm not trying to beat bad diet or cardio which I'm trying super hard to keep right. I count calories, macros...etc. I'm really serious about my health and will not take steroids as a joke. I have lost over 100 lbs and trying to figure this bulking thing out. Yes, I messed up bad with diet at first but trying to get it perfect. Thank you.

And BigHerm your the best.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you eating? Test will hold a lot of water if your sodium intake is high.

New Threads