Reaction score
Sup Fella's.

Newbie to this forum. Not much of a body builder. more of your powerlifting strength focused - main focus is the big 3 squat, dead bench. 30 years old in august - been working out since I was 21, only injury i walk with is lower R) back SI Joint. (stupidly rolled it on a foam roller years ago and it has plagued me everyday since) but i've learnt to live with it. still hitting decent numbers. Only done one blast in my life. looking at TRT ( had 3 bloods done and i've a low T bitch by the looks of it) hahah.

Pleasure to be here :)

Reaction score
Sup Fella's.

Newbie to this forum. Not much of a body builder. more of your powerlifting strength focused - main focus is the big 3 squat, dead bench. 30 years old in august - been working out since I was 21, only injury i walk with is lower R) back SI Joint. (stupidly rolled it on a foam roller years ago and it has plagued me everyday since) but i've learnt to live with it. still hitting decent numbers. Only done one blast in my life. looking at TRT ( had 3 bloods done and i've a low T bitch by the looks of it) hahah.

Welcome! What are your lifts?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Sup Fella's.

Welcome to UG

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

What does your current training and diet look like?

Reaction score
Sup Fella's.

Welcome. We have some similarities. Good to have you here.

New Threads