Ok guys explain to me how a bridge works

P

Phatbastard

Prove it AA! I call bullshit ghrh and ghrps are secretonages they only act upon the pituitry in theory! They will not and can not compete with Exogoness GH period! If they could why arent they being used to replace GH in the medical community? I dont buy this for a second. Just cause u get a flush from what ever shit they put in there Gymrat dosent mean there doing what is claimed. Get a lab test!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just cause u get a flush from what ever shit they put in there Gymrat dosent mean there doing what is claimed. Get a lab test!

i understand where your coming from....

i do get hgh sides tho...swollen hands, faster hair growth, fatloss, etc etc

P

Phatbastard

Don't take my commentsthe wrong way! I am actually hoping some day some one is willing to put it the time and money to prove me wrong. Nothing would make me happier on this topic. But to say u get sides and proof is a whole nother thing.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't take my commentsthe wrong way! I am actually hoping some day some one is willing to put it the time and money to prove me wrong. Nothing would make me happier on this topic. But to say u get sides and proof is a whole nother thing.

yea, IK, IK...my bro science side effects are not enough to say that the peptides actually boost GH levels.

New Threads