Safest Approach to TRT?

Reaction score
Hey all, newbie here. About a year or so ago, I had bloodwork done and was hypogonadal. I decided to go the self-managing route as it was much cheaper than going through a TRT clinic. Now, I'd like to do it legitimately and have a clinic in mind since I'm going to be traveling a lot more this upcoming year. To get a prescription through a TRT clinic, I'll obviously need to get bloodwork done that shows low test.

What's the safest way to transition to using a TRT clinic? I'd obviously need to stop what I'm using now just long enough to show a reduction in my test levels in bloodwork. What kind of timeframe am I looking at from when I stop to when I should get bloodwork done? I know throwing hormones out of wack puts stress on the body and I want to stress my body out as little as possible during the transition. Currently using 150mg/week Test E.

crido887

Reaction score
Call Matrix hormones. tell them you been self medicating and want to have someone watch over your health.

FYI if you tell any healthcare provider in confidence of seeking treatment. its illegal and against their code of ethics to report you to law enforcement. Unless you are trying to harm yourself or others.

Reaction score
Call Matrix hormones. tell them you been self medicating and want to have someone watch over your health.

FYI if you tell any healthcare provider in confidence of seeking treatment. its illegal and against their code of ethics to report you to law enforcement. Unless you are trying to harm yourself or others.
Weird you mentioned Matrix, that was the clinic I was planning on using. Sounds like I don't have to tank my test to use them. That's awesome, thanks for the feedback!

crido887

Reaction score
Weird you mentioned Matrix, that was the clinic I was planning on using. Sounds like I don't have to tank my test to use them. That's awesome, thanks for the feedback!
Yea. They know I blast/cruise too. I get a few bottles of test from them a year to maintain a good relationship. They can also legally help provide any ancillaries you may need. just a 35 dollar call in. its not ethical but I am ok with it.

Kraken

Reaction score
Why not go to your Doctor and see if he will write you a script? Most insurance will then cover it (assuming you have insurance).

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Why not go to your Doctor and see if he will write you a script? Most insurance will then cover it (assuming you have insurance).
For my situation, I just moved to a new state and don't have a PCP. Was under the impression most PCP's wouldn't be comfortable prescribing test but don't see any harm in asking. If it works, can't think of a cheaper way to get test legally. Great idea.

New Threads