Summer Cycle Plan: Test P, Tren A, Anavar

Reaction score
Im looking to run a Test P, Tren A, Anavar cycle for the next 8-10 weeks to finnish out the summer lean. I know that diet and regiment is just as or more important then the PEDs themselves but I was looking to get some general feedback and recommendations for dosing this cycle. Ive been using PEDs off and on for the past couple years and have ran a Test and Tren cycle so I have decent feel for my reaction to Tren. My Stats are Male 24, 6 foot, 225 pounds leanish, Bench 325, Dead 505, Squat 405. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
theyre gunna ask for ur basic stats and lifts and everything so theyll know where ur coming from

Reaction score
Im looking to run a Test P, Tren A, Anavar cycle for the next 8-10 weeks to finnish out the summer lean. I know that diet and regiment is just as or more important then the PEDs themselves but I was looking to get some general feedback and recommendations for dosing this cycle. Ive been using PEDs off and on for the past couple years and have ran a Test and Tren cycle so I have decent feel for my reaction to Tren. My Stats are 6 foot, 225 pounds leanish, Bench 325, Dead 505, Squat 405. Thanks in advance.
What’s your diet look like?

Steroids build muscle, they don’t really burn fat. So if you want to “cut” then 150 mg testosterone is enough to maintain muscle mass while you burn the fat off with diet and cardio.

Reaction score
My diet is pretty clean. I only eat whole foods and stay away from processed junk such as fast food and most microwavable meals. Mostly organic beef, chicken, rice, beans, veggies, and some dairy for cheese. Currently I eat my body weight in grams of protein and probably consume 500-600 carbs a day. Haven't tracked my total caloric intake yet but I probably need to start.

Reaction score
My diet is pretty clean. I only eat whole foods and stay away from processed junk such as fast food and most microwavable meals. Mostly organic beef, chicken, rice, beans, veggies, and some dairy for cheese. Currently I eat my body weight in grams of protein and probably consume 500-600 carbs a day. Haven't tracked my total caloric intake yet but I probably need to start.
Tracking your calories is what you need to do to lose weight. Unfortunately the drugs won’t do anything for that.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to maximize a cycle, then you'd be wise to get a handle on your diet before blasting.

Spend a few months tracking and weighing EVERYTHING before hopping on.

New Threads