Women and HRT Including TRT

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah if they work as well as ive seen people say they do, im happy with the injections, its cheap and i can monkey around with the dose.....potentially :32 (20):

Yea the dose issue would have to be straight on for me!! LOL

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really doubt they make a pellet that would be low enough for you.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve never researched them as I’m not really into putting something in my body like that...but research answers everything..lol

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, I really doubt they make a pellet that would be low enough for you.

I dont know, i didnt look into them once i saw the price, but they can make all these other transdermals and stuff in all sorts of doses, i dont see why they wouldnt be able to do the same with the pellets.
Although i agree with Jenn, i wouldnt want that in my body i dont think. Price aside im just not a huge fan of the idea.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I dont know, i didnt look into them once i saw the price, but they can make all these other transdermals and stuff in all sorts of doses, i dont see why they wouldnt be able to do the same with the pellets.
Although i agree with Jenn, i wouldnt want that in my body i dont think. Price aside im just not a huge fan of the idea.

biggest issue is you are stuck at the pellet dose for 3-4 months each pop. Doesn't leave much room for tweaking the dose. Accuracy and the ability to quickly titrate: One of many reasons why injections are the best method.

Seeing as how small a dose of test a woman needs, and the lack of awareness and utilization of TRT in women, I doubt there's a pellet for her.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
biggest issue is you are stuck at the pellet dose for 3-4 months each pop. Doesn't leave much room for tweaking the dose. Accuracy and the ability to quickly titrate: One of many reasons why injections are the best method.

Seeing as how small a dose of test a woman needs, and the lack of awareness and utilization of TRT in women, I doubt there's a pellet for her.

Thats a really good point. The tweaking is one of the reasons I really like my injections.
I didn’t think about how small a dose a woman would need, probably not even worth them doing

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Women and TRT

Whenever anyone mentions pellets I always think of the heifer implanter gun that came free with the finaplex pellets. Not sure how big the needle was, but if someone said 2g it wouldn’t surprise me. Pip?

0161c68481aa15bd252dc3119305d0ce.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That looks scary lol

Going for blood test tomorrow to see where I’m at:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Whenever anyone mentions pellets I always think of the heifer implanter gun that came free with the finaplex pellets. Not sure how big the needle was, but if someone said 2g it wouldn’t surprise me. Pip?

0161c68481aa15bd252dc3119305d0ce.jpg

PISS ON THAT THING!!!!!!! I have no issues with needles but WTF, is that for implanting a damn brick?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So...had blood taken today so will see what my test is now with the cream but I didn't use it this week..because of the hair loss deal.

Talked to Dr. about it and he gave me shots to do myself after the one they gave me there today...funny as hell as they were going to give it to me in the ass and I was uh...no...and showed her where to inject it!!! Shots are $15 bucks and it's two a month...cheaper than the damn cream and injecting is what I'm use to so all good...also, she had the long ass needles on them....fuuuck that, I had her put the shortest ones on there.

Also gave me a prescription to a hair growth liquid and I will post a pic of that stuff but not getting it till next Friday.....shits looking better....fuuuck LOL

thumbnail.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So...had blood taken today so will see what my test is now with the cream but I didn't use it this week..because of the hair loss deal.

Talked to Dr. about it and he gave me shots to do myself after the one they gave me there today...funny as hell as they were going to give it to me in the ass and I was uh...no...and showed her where to inject it!!! Shots are $15 bucks and it's two a month...cheaper than the damn cream and injecting is what I'm use to so all good...also, she had the long ass needles on them....fuuuck that, I had her put the shortest ones on there.

Also gave me a prescription to a hair growth liquid and I will post a pic of that stuff but not getting it till next Friday.....shits looking better....fuuuck LOL

View attachment 6145

Holy shit problem solved. Excellent

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm really curious to know how every other week works out for you. As you know, my girl is doing once a week, same as you used to, and by the end of the week she's ready for the next one.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We’ll see but I have no issues with skipping time..I’ve never felt being off or needing to stay on a serious schedule...guess I’m lucky!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah, that seems like an awful long time apart. I know when I did 10 days straight between pins, my anxiety went through the damn roof and it was not a placebo type effect. Maybe it's different in women but Id lose my mind on that protocal. Im sure you'll get it worked out jenn