AI Sex drive

Reaction score
Running 600mg test, libido was great for a few weeks and started to take a dive and nipples were really sensitive? So I added 20mg aromasin for the past 4 days, only thing I notice is that I'm up pissing all night, no libido changes noticeable. I have adex as well today is day 4 of aromasin, should I give it more time or switch? Or dropped AI all together

Reaction score
I'm getting bloodwork done next Thursday, just asking which A.I would be more beneficial to 600-700mg test, adex or aromasin and dose wise. Guess this isn't the place to ask, my bad.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm getting bloodwork done next Thursday, just asking which A.I would be more beneficial to 600-700mg test, adex or aromasin and dose wise. Guess this isn't the place to ask, my bad.

Nobody ever said don't ask but without knowing what your blood levels are it'll be impossible to offer up advice. I prefer adex over aromasin but others prefer aromasin. A decent starting dose for your test would be .25mg adex EOD or 25-50mg of aromasin ED but again it's all guesswork bc we don't know what your E2 levels are which is more than likely the culprit here.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do a search for PCT on this board. A sticky has been written that will answer all of your questions. AI is for sides not for libido. Are you pinning 600mg test e a week?

Reaction score
Do a search for PCT on this board. A sticky has been written that will answer all of your questions. AI is for sides not for libido. Are you pinning 600mg test e a week?

I have been cycling a very long time, your 50% right with your statement however A.I is used to lower/balance estro levels to maintain a strong libido (if they are high). I just never usually go over 300-400mg so I've never usually have a problem (few times though).

I am using 20mg aromasin a day on day 4 right now, no change like I said but I have been pissing a lot. My caps are only 20mg, I also have 12.5 caps. But no 6.25 crap, I believe some actually don't take enough aromasin. Standard dosages show that aromasin at 25mg works well on men who have are not using synthetics, does this mean that adex has the ability to crash you harder vs aromasin? Reason I ask is because I have used adex and smashed my e2 to nothing, took a week for it to come back and when it did I felt like a god. However, i do not want to smash my e2 low again it sucks so bad. I also have a lot of adex (.5mg caps). I always used adex if I ever needed and A.I. Figured it would try aromasin since it looks healthier and more promising (on paper at least). Like I said, bloods will be next week so well see. But as of now it's,

600mg test weekly (went from 250 cruise to 600 5-6 weeks ago)
20mg aromasin a day (started 4 days ago)

That's a better time outline for you guys!

p.S I'm not having any gyno or bloat symptoms since I never usually bloat unless I eat like shit, I am just trying to find which A.I would be easier and more suitable to maintain that Zeus-like sex drive I got when my estro was rebounding slowly form
Discontinuing adex.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lots like aromasin man. give it a solid go, but still stay on a good dose so no gyno could possibly develop.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a little confused. Why would either aromasin or adex have a negative effect on libido if estro levels or within the normal range? Or maybe im not understanding the question

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a little confused. Why would either aromasin or adex have a negative effect on libido if estro levels or within the normal range? Or maybe im not understanding the question

if estro is too high or too low it will adversely affect your sex drive... he is trying to nail it down and for that he needs bloodwork.

OP: if adex crashed you (dont see what dose you took) then stick with the exemestane until your bloodwork is done a week from tomorrow... you should be able to tell by then if youre feeling right and you will also have bloods to confirm accordingly thereafter

Reaction score
I've been reading up on HCG. Would that help the OP in anyway?

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if estro is too high or too low it will adversely affect your sex drive... he is trying to nail it down and for that he needs bloodwork.

OP: if adex crashed you (dont see what dose you took) then stick with the exemestane until your bloodwork is done a week from tomorrow... you should be able to tell by then if youre feeling right and you will also have bloods to confirm accordingly thereafter

Ok im with ya. Was reading question a little differently

Personally if i felt like i crashed my estro with adex i would have cut the dose in half. I run it at .5mg every 3 to 4 days, never had any problems

Get Some

Reaction score
4 days??? this sounds familiar... hello KBD

fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d72589cd2374af2b2a7de75e057d.jpg

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok im with ya. Was reading question a little differently

Personally if i felt like i crashed my estro with adex i would have cut the dose in half. I run it at .5mg every 3 to 4 days, never had any problems

Yeah IDK what he was running it at... i am fine with adex at .5mg E3D or so on TRT dose. Run it at .5mg EOD on blast

Some people adex is too strong for i guess... wouldnt be the first time ive seen it.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on trt i don't run a a.i. at 400 test cyp a week i took 12.5 mg eod of exmastane (aromiasin) never had any problems

New Threads